Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece (50893 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Husband Ride On Donkeys At Their Wedding In Greece / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by princeemcee: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Donpressman:
One Yoruba dude like that . How can you be married twice and your family members will dress and go to such occasion when your former husband is still alive? Very disgraceful! Like someone once said "marriage is not compulsory, so if you try it once and fail then its your luck" She go soon divorce this one go marry another man. Its rubbish no matter her excuse!

I been get great respect for her Sha,
Shey some of this celebrities no go show good example to we ni...
Anyway I wish her what she wishes herself...
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by lildush(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Som1 hav finally picked up d garbage.. Congrats men. If i hear say i marry dis kind woman.. Wen she hav wasted her youth full years.. Jumpin from man to man.. Na chaf dis man go chop.. Garri witout sugar
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Iyoma2(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
OP, How can I get the invitation?
if u get money for ticket I go send you the invitation card.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by vivavik(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Coker's dynasty for bonny? Bonny no get coker''s dynasty o. "Bonny kingdom, portharcourt, Rivers state" something is wrong somewhere, how can 2 LGA be linked together
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Rilwayne001: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Iyoma2:
if u get money for ticket I go send you the invitation card.

How could I have asked for the invitation card if actually I don't have the money for ticket?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Drabrah(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
rose54321:

Pls pls pls can someone tell this dude and infact most Nigerians that ITS NOT ABOUT THE AGE AT WHICH YOU MARRY.
You can get married at sweet 22 and be stuck in a terrible marriage for life, and can marry at 50 be so happy and in love.

It aint about the age its about:
1) If you are psychologically mature for marriage
2) If you find the right compatible partner.

Gosh

In fact, I wan give u 100 likes. No Seun & Lalasticlala no gree me.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by TheProfe: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
rose54321:

Pls pls pls can someone tell this dude and infact most Nigerians that ITS NOT ABOUT THE AGE AT WHICH YOU MARRY.
You can get married at sweet 22 and be stuck in a terrible marriage for life, and can marry at 50 be so happy and in love.

Gosh

Please correct me if I'm wrong, this is her second wedding/marriage.
If yes, then why the fuss??
She should just do it quietly, avoid undue attention and ask God for wisdom to build her home.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by sweetilicious(f): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2016
rose54321:

Gosh
Thank you so much. Nigerians and age you got married mentality without knowing that all that matters is how the couple live together after marriage that matters.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by bewla(m): 5:39am On Aug 23, 2016
ojnnaco:
Can someone sum 14 + over 27 that's She is probably over 41 now.

anyway, happy married life. I wish you all the best
tell me she don enter menopause abi
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Teobaba(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Will this stop them from divorcing, Wasting money
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by attackgat: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2016
asala1:

Typical! That's why you will continue to weaken your currency. There is no magic to it.

That is not what is making your currency weak. Your currency is weak because your present Government and others before it had no vision.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Henon: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Diz guy marry mammywater aswear grin
I dey pity am shaa
You seem to know her well. Is she the ex or current presido of your mother's coven?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by cyber5(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
I cant see the reason why the wedding cant be done here in naija, now when they die they will be buried in nigeria

is nigeria a cementry? :>
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Domance: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2016
I hope dis marriage lasts cos nollywood celebs and divorce are like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by nkechiben(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
SO?

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Diz guy marry mammywater aswear grin
I dey pity am shaa

Some peoples' mentality sha cry

How do you know shes mammmy water??
Una two don jam inside water before??
It takes one to know the other pappy water..

Smhhhh.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by NigerDeltan(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Amelian:

Some peoples' mentality sha cry

How do you know shes mammmy water??
Una two don jam inside water before??
It takes one to know the other pappy water..

Smhhhh.

**checks her dp**

Chai na them, na themoooooo God help me
Them plenty hereooo

Make i move fast pls

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ojnnaco(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
bewla:
tell me she don enter menopause abi
Lols. na you just talk am now
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ojnnaco(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
seguno2:

You are assuming that they are "intimate" already, abi?
Gbammmmm
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ojnnaco(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

First off, this is her 2nd marriage so she may naturally be older than the average bride. Mona celebrated 44yrs I believe.

but from the post ..

they have been friends when in Rivers since 14. Let it not be what am thinking
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Iyoma2(f): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

How could I have asked for the invitation card if actually I don't have the money for ticket?
serious!!! Lol pick it up in my office tomorrow.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
ojnnaco:

but from the post ..

they have been friends when in Rivers since 14. Let it not be what am thinking
FRIENDS....u guys read meaning in everything o.
Didn't u have platonic girl friends as a teenager? undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 24, 2016
NigerDeltan:

**checks her dp**

Chai na them, na themoooooo God help me
Them plenty hereooo

Make i move fast pls

Smhhhhh.... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.