Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge (1087 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / How To Download Torrent Files With IDM (torrent To IDM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please folks, I'm not the type that values self-praises but I do believe in sharing information without a string attached.

All I'm trying to say is that, the information I gave in this forum, I worked hard to get them, especially the IDM offer but I decided to give it out free without anything in return.

For those of you who have contacted me through my email (pm) and have received the very offer please it will be very nice for you guys to share your experience, positive or negative it will really go a long way.

By doing this, many nairalanders will be aware that I actually meant what I said and it was never a scam, I'm just trying to help in my own little capacity.

For those of you who missed out the last offer on IDM Serial number for full activation, I'm giving out another license key today on AVG.

All you need do is click on the LIKE button on this thread and pm me thereafter and you are good to go, this is not a drill and it's definitely not a joke.

The key has no expiring date as long as you keep updating and downloading the software every year, you're right on top.

The next in line on the list to be released is Windows Key Upgrades, from Ultimate to Home Premium, Windows Professional and so on.

Thank you for reading, see you at the other side

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by jookunlaja(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Good day,can you kindly send the key to IDM to me,the email is janeokunlaja@yahoo.com or whatsup on 07035697820. Thanks ahead for your kind gesture PRINSAM
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
jookunlaja:
Good day,can you kindly send the key to IDM to me,the email is janeokunlaja@yahoo.com or whatsup on 07035697820. Thanks ahead for your kind gesture PRINSAM

OK no problem check ur email tomorrow
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by DemisigOfficial(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good day,can you kindly send the key to IDM to me,the email is demisig001@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
DemisigOfficial:
Good day,can you kindly send the key to IDM to me,the email is demisig001@gmail.com. Thanks.

Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by DemisigOfficial(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
prinsam30:

Thanks but please I'd like to have a discussion with you concerning the maize stuff and I have already sent you a PM.

So please kindly accept and let's talk....
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by naicae(m): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi I really hope you are for real sir my email is sonaicae@gmail.com (Whatsapp: 09090035030) ....I will like the IDM key as you promised...Thanks in Advance if you're for real...
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
naicae:
Hi I really hope you are for real sir my email is sonaicae@gmail.com (Whatsapp: 09090035030) ....I will like the IDM key as you promised...Thanks in Advance if you're for real...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by pappy4real(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good day,can you kindly send the key to IDM to me,the email is ogunbowaleomotoyosi@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
pappy4real:

Good day,can you kindly send the key to IDM to me,the email is ogunbowaleomotoyosi@gmail.com
Thanks.

Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by DemisigOfficial(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
prinsam30:

Can you kindly reply my PM concerning the Maize stuff..... I'd like to make enquiries from you if you wouldn't mind.
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
DemisigOfficial:

Can you kindly reply my PM concerning the Maize stuff..... I'd like to make enquiries from you if you wouldn't mind.

OK I will get back to you
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by naicae(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
You promised an IDM Key and I sent my email as requested but didn't get any mail from you....my email still remains sonaicae@gmail.com....Thanks
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
naicae:
You promised an IDM Key and I sent my email as requested but didn't get any mail from you....my email still remains sonaicae@gmail.com....Thanks

Oh! I'm really sorry about that, I responded to so many emails, expect it tonight then.

Once again I'm sorry for not replying you
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by mamdanju: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2016
thanks my email is abdmambo@gmail.com. kudos!
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by prinsam30: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2016
mamdanju:
thanks my email is abdmambo@gmail.com. kudos!

OK good check your email tomorrow
Re: I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge by Hugos01: 1:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Plz Prinsam, send me the IDM key. My email is ekwe4real1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

See Shocking Photo----catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia / Say Beautiful Things About 2016 / Export Your Whatsapp Contacts To PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.