Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( (1330 Views)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Young Ladies Are Viciously Insulted After Posting Make-up Free Photos / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( by Princess4ng(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
A Ghanaian twitter user shared the photo above of a lady who supposedly 'refused' to wear make-up on her wedding day. A lot of male twitterusers were quick to point out that she still looked beautiful without it. This led to a debate on whether some ladies can actually do without makeup on such a day. What do you think? Tell us.

Re: Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( by bentlywills(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
E better dz way oo, so person go know who en the marry'

But is no possible in 9ja, our girls can't do without makeup
Re: Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( by MzDesire(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
She's beautiful without make-up
Re: Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( by Ifequeen(f): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
She's beautiful, but for me I' ld rather wear make-up on my wedding, even if it's natural look
Re: Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( by tpapi: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Princess4ng:
A Ghanaian twitter user shared the photo above of a lady who supposedly 'refused' to wear make-up on her wedding day. A lot of male twitterusers were quick to point out that she still looked beautiful without it. This led to a debate on whether some ladies can actually do without makeup on such a day. What do you think? Tell us.
hello i saw ur pm but i cant access my email, so wats up can we talk thru watsapp
Re: Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( by GRACEGLORY: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.

Esther

(1) (Reply)

Easter Deals On Fashion Wears On Jumia- Don't Miss This Amazing Deals!!! / Re: To All Nairalanders Attention Please! / G-strings,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.