Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

G-strings,pls Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / G-strings,pls Help (1330 Views)

Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings / Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-strings,pls Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
I am currently in bangladesh and i want to ship container loads of panties to Nigeria,i will like to know if girls still wear does things in Niger or else what are the lastest briefs,and how much in naira.
Re: G-strings,pls Help by queeneve: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
THEY STILL SELLIN butt flossers in the EAST?

DO YOU KNOW THAT CHIT IS BACTERIA RIDDEN AND CAUSES FEMALE PROBLEMS WHICH WHY ALOT OF WOMEN AREN'T ABLE TO REPRODUCE SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT FERTILIZATION TREATMENT?

Boycut shorts are better and it look good on a nice booty,
Re: G-strings,pls Help by CaptCavey(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
Of all things. Abeg no bring used pants down here o! No come infect our sisters with yamayama diseases.
Re: G-strings,pls Help by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
queeneve:

THEY STILL SELLIN butt flossers in the EAST?

DO YOU KNOW THAT CHIT IS BACTERIA RIDDEN AND CAUSES FEMALE PROBLEMS WHICH WHY ALOT OF WOMEN AREN'T ABLE TO REPRODUCE SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT FERTILIZATION TREATMENT?

Boycut shorts are better and it look good on a nice booty,

thanks ,but its business,the government should be responsible
Re: G-strings,pls Help by CaptCavey(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thank gawd at last. Dr queen to the rescue.
Re: G-strings,pls Help by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

Of all things. Abeg no bring used pants down here o! No come infect our sisters with yamayama diseases.

look at you,its   fast moving consumer goods,it will be sold out in few months .
Re: G-strings,pls Help by banom(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

Good afternoon sir, you just made a great revelation. i hail ooo .
Re: G-strings,pls Help by kokoye(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
instead of you to be importing adult diapers grin
Re: G-strings,pls Help by queeneve: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
You still chitting on yourself Koyoke?

How them chirren doing?
Re: G-strings,pls Help by kokoye(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ lol

I got one on right nowww grin

we good ojare.

how ur love dovey man doing?
Re: G-strings,pls Help by edlion57(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
na wa o 4 u importer and exporter.one day 9ja go dey import fairly used condomsgrin
Re: G-strings,pls Help by queeneve: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
Koyoke,

That husband of mine is working my nerves, I am trying to maintain my lil figure as long as I can, I think he working on his plantation of the lil ones as we speak, lil do he know I got something for that azz!

Other than that we chillin, enjoying our lil stew and rice I made, I cooked better than Ma ma, that the woman of the family, dont tell her I said that,
Re: G-strings,pls Help by kokoye(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
Oh damn.

but why should femidoms or tied tubes be allowed . . ever?

that aint right!!!
Re: G-strings,pls Help by queeneve: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
Uh Koyoke, I am half sleep,

What is femidome?
Re: G-strings,pls Help by kokoye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
condoms for females. . .i think
Re: G-strings,pls Help by adagz01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
Naija i hail thee!

Import G-string from bangladesh not even from a better country
Re: G-strings,pls Help by queeneve: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
Okay,

I never heard it called that but that an interesting name for it. Why should femidom and tubal ligation be allowed? For the record, I don't have any of them done to me, I am all about natural birth control which women should do. Chemicals and artificial things aren't designed for internal digestion.

Femidom prevents nassies and tubal ligations usually to prevent pregnancies or for women who have cysts related illnesses.

You don't think it necessary?@Koyoke
Re: G-strings,pls Help by Mygoldie(f): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Import WHAT?? to WHERE?? u want Nija girls to contact disease abi?? mtcheww.
Re: G-strings,pls Help by Yorisb: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

LWKMD4H cheesy
Re: G-strings,pls Help by NiaLong(f): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
Unfortunately people hardly chart their own cause NL unless they follow the crowd . Did d poster say d pants for importation were used? He just askd if there is serious demand for g-strings. queeneve clearly made a str8 case by sayin becos of d design it easily carries destructive germs.
Re: G-strings,pls Help by queeneve: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Re: G-strings,pls Help by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
adagz 01:

Naija i hail thee!

Import G-string from bangladesh not even from a better country

You dont know anything,All designer cloths are outsourced to asian countries.dont manifest ingnorance

(1) (Reply)

Ray Ban Sunglasses- Ban The Rays Fashionably / Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( / Easter Deals On Fashion Wears On Jumia- Don't Miss This Amazing Deals!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.