Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Catholic Belief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Belief (363 Views)

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Belief by Marioplus(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Do not be afraid to tell GOD how you feel inside your heart and your mind
HE IS ALWAYS LISTENING
Make it a prayer in the name of Jesus Christ,
As long as you believe in Jesus Christ make continuous intercession to your Father and GOD who is INSIDE YOU; "we see by faith [believe in Jesus Christ finished works 'It is finished' Jn.19:30] not by sight[physical circumstances/economic news/karma/guilt/shame/fear/condemnation/inferiority complex/bad-past lifestyle consequences/intimidation]
2Cor.5:7
Make use of Sacramental Confessions
{'After saying this he breathed on them and said:
Receive the Holy Spirit
If you forgive anyone's sins
they are forgiven;
if you retain anyone's sins
they are retained'
John 20:22-23} regularly if possible weekly.
The more you go to Jesus Christ through his Ministerial Priest {Heb.5:4} to wash your soul with the Living Water(JESUS CHRIST; the Sanctuary of the new Covenant of Grace from which wells forth the Living Water of mercy and help for every need. Ezek.47:1-12 & Heb.4:16 represented by the Catholic Priest) The more clean your soul becomes "...never be tired of doing what is right" {2 Thess.3:13}
"...Jesus! Master! Take pity on us. When he saw them he said, Go and show yourselves to the PRIESTS. Now as they were GOING away they were CLEANSED" (Lk.17:14)
Develop confidence in GOD through the Word of God contained in the Holy Bible as well as the BODY AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST through the HOLY MASS (every other prayer you make in life is you are praying to God but in the Holy Mass, JESUS CHRIST; SON OF GOD AND GOD through the Catholic Priest PRAYS for humanity thus "IT IS FINISHED" Jn.19:30). He starts with the WORD from the Old testament to the New testament then ends up in the breaking of the bread; HIS BODY & BLOOD then there eyes was opened (Lk.24:13-35)
"then he took bread and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them saying, This IS MY BODY GIVEN FOR YOU; do this in REMEMBRANCE of ME. He did the same with the cup after supper and said, This CUP is the NEW COVENANT in MY BLOOD poured out for YOU" {Lk.22:19-20}
It is available everyday just like Jesus Christ is the Lord of Sabbath and every other day(Mk.2:27)
"...whenever you EAT this BREAD then and DRINK this CUP you are proclaiming THE LORD'S DEATH UNTIL HE COMES..." [1Cor.11:23-27]
Never give-up on your HOLY ROSARY for any reason
In praying the Holy Rosary this is what you do:
YOU PRAY THE WORD OF GOD BACK TO GOD as it is contained in Luke 1:26-45
"I honor MY WORD more than MY NAME" (Ps.138:2)
YOU WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST by calling his NAME and bowing at the mention of HIS NAME {Phil.2:6-11}
YOU OPEN YOUR WHOLE BEING AND THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO USE US AS HE USED OUR MOTHER MARY TO ACCOMPLISH HIS DIVINE WILL ON THIS EARTH thus "I am the handmaid of the Lord let it be done to me according to your WILL" [Lk.1:38]
YOU HONOR {NOT WORSHIP/NOT ADORATION LIKE GOD} THE VIRGIN MARY; MOTHER OF JESUS; MOTHER OF GOD; MOTHER OF THOSE WHO KEEP GOD'S COMMANDMENT AND WITNESS TO JESUS (Rev.12:1-17)
Why honor Virgin Mary?
God honored her first "...Rejoice, you who enjoy God's Favor" {Lk.1:28}
Was She Scared of the honor given to her as deserving to God Alone not for mere mortals like her?
YES "She was deeply disturbed by these words and asked herself what this greeting could mean" [Lk.1:29]
GOD EXPLAINED THE NEED FOR THE HONOR GIVEN HER FROM HIM {GOD} THROUGH THE ANGEL thus "but the angel said to her 'Mary, do not be AFRAID; you have WON GOD'S FAVOUR..." [Lk.1:30-33]
After that episode was there any reason to continue honoring her?
YES "Yes, from now onwards all generations will call ME blessed" (Lk.1:48)
Is this honor due to her because of what she achieved by herself?
NO, it is because GOD chose her to be honored specially without anything she did special "for the Almighty has done great things for ME. HOLY is HIS NAME" (Lk.1:49)
Pick up your Holy Rosary and pray with attention, devotion and dignity as you experience the RESURRECTION POWER OF JESUS AND THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Each mystery of the 20 decades is recorded in the Holy Bible hence READ IT OUT MEDITATIVELY FROM THE HOLY BIBLE so that you get new experience in your prayers and your confidence in GOD will IMPROVE.
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS COMPLETELY PRESENT IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH LEADING PEOPLE TO HEAVEN OUR HOME but HIS VOICE to YOU as an individual is AS LOUD AS YOU ARE HUNGRY TO HEAR HIM (2Cor.8:12)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Changeth Not. / Feminism And The God Ordained Role Of A Woman. / You Are Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.