Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police (20793 Views)

Allen Onyema Warns Nigerian Government Against Plots To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

I'm not your friend. Go and play with sand.

For ur mind u can clapback faa....

The dude built d place n donated it to Nigeria Police Force not Anambra Police Force.

Now u sayin he didnt do it for FG?
Get sense biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Karm16: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dilish007:

For ur mind u can clapback faa....

The dude built d place n donated it to Nigeria Police Force not Anambra Police Force.

Now u sayin he didnt do it for FG?
Get sense biko undecided

Your obvious confusion has already been cleared in previous posts. Don't waste my time, child.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by nnokwa042(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lagos lagos Portuguese name ok, i dont think america will beg mexico to be with them cus mexico is a poor country USA rich country just like yoruba and igbos,yorubas re too rich and best educated in nigeria they invented everything the world is using today from Tv to cars to planes to trains to handy to Google inshort everything , is it not better for them to let igbo people go so when ever we come to thier country we pay for resident visa ?they will make more money through that

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Stevosty: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
for him mind now, he don provide security, na una go pay bail tire.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Karm16: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
shiimah:
shut up that ur stinking mouth if you don't know what to say..... Onye ara

Where are the mods here? If na Yoruba poster write this one, he/she would have gotten banned.

mynd44, please cage this one.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Bensam5060(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gudus to you Sir. More Grace to keep doing good.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by FabioPeter: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you live in an area with high security risk, it's smart and cost effective to build a police station close to your house.
You are guaranteed of decent security and everyone will hail you for such noble act. You got to be smart.This is Nigeria. Lol
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by basilo101: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
what are some people even arguing here?? Police exclusively belong to the FG. Its even laughable to compared it with a borehole. For those asking how people from Ogun or Osun can benefit, are the police officers who will work there all from anambra??
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Leez(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

Learn to take correction and stop crying like a child. Why tribalize the issue in the first place?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4141569_410968140118504004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945jpeg88a27c67278a5514aea8c041455c67a3_jpeg1381f77ad126868df595659e1f5b2685
but u referred to a tribe as a lost one
by ur logic if nt fr london Yorubas will be lost as well
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by mightyokwy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Allen has done extremely well for Mbosi community and entire Ihiala LGA. But I was disappointed last January when he thought he could buy all the Mbosi community with his money. As a good man he is one would have expected him to be neutral in the politics of Mbosi.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by bejeria101(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
B4 their IGP come arrest you. The man chooses the law to obey,GOD soak him cane for kerosene
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Ejefash(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well done my brother I appreciate.but should build it at mbosi instead of uli.well all the same thanks it not easy.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Emmypam(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
This man no get sense... Him dey donate office wey go cause trouble for guys..m
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by bishop4life(m): 5:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Starships4u:
Y is NAiraland full of Ethnic bigots

Because it is the number one forum that shows what the occupants of the Niger area thinks about nigeria.
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by donbenedict(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2016
When will Nigerians be ever grateful for a good deed done?

Most of us in here have not even contributed a penny in any project/donation and here we badmouthing someone who has the best interests of people in terms of security in his hometown.

Anambra is a state that needs a lot of security
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by rockyh(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Karm16:

He's doing it for his hometown, not for Nigeria. Tell im to build it in Borno, then we'll know Ibos are doing it for Nigeria.

Nigeria has done nothing for Ibos? Without Lagos, Ibos will be like the lost tribe of Sudan.
without igbo hop u know that famine will hit the west like dry land is synonymous to the north
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by MrGerald(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2016
Karm16:

He's doing it for his hometown, not for Nigeria. Tell im to build it in Borno, then we'll know Ibos are doing it for Nigeria.

Nigeria has done nothing for Ibos? Without Lagos, Ibos will be like the lost tribe of Sudan.
he build it outside his hometown, I'm sure you've not traveled outside your enclave before, Igbos in Onitsha Enugu nnewi Aba are even more comfortable than those outside, Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Karm16:

maybe you lots your busy dancing Owanbe
when igbos strategical took over business
spaces in Lagos now control her
economy..huh
Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by nkechiben(f): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2016

Re: Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police by Karm16: 3:05am On Aug 27, 2016
carmag:

maybe you lots your busy dancing Owanbe
when igbos strategical took over business
spaces in Lagos now control her
economy..huh

Business or drug dealing? Ibos control Lagos' economy? Lmaooo if that's ain't the funniest thing I've read in a while. grin

I told you lots to stop mistaking petty trading for businesses Yorubas are involved in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK To Benin Republic: Respect Sunday Igboho’s Rights, Treat Him With Decorum / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.