Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? (4942 Views)

Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others / Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / Buhari, Please Allow Experts To Run Our Monetary Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Igbo is a trader that benefited from our monetary misappropriate in the market, igbo bags millions via Billions on the missing of 1k,50k...100kobo, ₦1,₦2,₦3,₦4 in the circulation, if there are these currency in the market today, the excuse of No change is averted and the exorbitant profit igbo trader made from poor masses would stop! and the value of ₦aira will gear-up!
Although this may not be true! some even said Godwin Emefiele is working for the traders, and that he knows the misappropriation in monetary system lead to cheating of the mediocre income of poor but turn deaf hear to the people complain, he simply pretend of not know anything!
What economist will left the pocket or 70% Nigerian at the mercy of the wicked trader! CBN can't backing the seller upon the buyer and expect Nigeria economy prospered, Godwin Emefiele must be fired now!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Mrbigman2: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mtcheww

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by vani86: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is the most dumb thread i have come across

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
vani86:
...yah because it's a bitter truth!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by tysontim(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
anytime wy I see thus guy's post na em English I come read

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by cheruv: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mmeputa igu akwukwo n'efu Awolowo undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by philoo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op should make sure he/ she collects all the fees payed thru out basic education, he/$he was grossly cheated

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by ckmayoca: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oyin! Oyin!! How many times did I call u? Go and study for your GCE and stop this nonsense.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheruv:
Mmeputa igu akwukwo n'efu Awolowo undecided
awolowo died a cowadr, heard he drank otapiapia

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by drss2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
Igbo is a trader that benefited from our monetary misappropriate in the market, igbo bags millions via Billions on the missing of 1k,50k...100kobo, ₦1,₦2,₦3,₦4 in the circulation, if there are these currency in the market today, the excuse of No change is averted and the exorbitant profit igbo trader made from poor masses would stop! and the value of ₦aira will gear-up!
Although this may not be true! some even said Godwin Emefiele is working for the traders, and that he knows the misappropriation in monetary system lead to cheating of the mediocre income of poor but turn deaf hear to the people complain, he simply pretend of not know anything!
What economist will left the pocket or 70% Nigerian at the mercy of the wicked trader! CBN can't backing the seller upon the buyer and expect Nigeria economy prospered, Godwin Emefiele must be fired now!
afonja no dey disappoint.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by lashout1: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Shallow minded persons.

What is the value of #5 & #10 that are in existence already.
I am very sure that you reject 2 pieces of #5 given To u inplace of #10.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mtcheeew.....Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
tysontim:
anytime wy I see thus guy's post na em English I come read

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Nbote(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
OP u definitely deserve admission to YabaLeft on merit.. No applications required

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
ckmayoca:
Oyin! Oyin!! How many times did I call u? Go and study for your GCE and stop this nonsense.
...so before I return from learning you would have enough time to milk the poor dry! I refuse ok!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

unlike a trans gendered that cross border?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
lashout1:
Shallow minded persons.

What is the value of #5 & #10 that are in existence already.
I am very sure that you reject 2 pieces of #5 given To u inplace of #10.
you see stubbornness, you've already kill ₦5&₦10!wow Emefiele in action! I know my people, that's why am cry for help to those who have hear to let other Know that you will killed all currency in circulation!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nbote:
OP u definitely deserve admission to YabaLeft on merit.. No applications required
who is mad btw you and 70% of poor Nigerian you cheated daily, true is really bitter to swallow!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by PFRB: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
There seems to be no basis of togetherness between the Yoruba and the Igbo.
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Biafman: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Do Afonja children even spend money in the market? Igbos sell and Igbos buy, so how's that the problem of Alimi slaves?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by cheruv: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin
LORDOFAFONJAS:

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by weezii(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op collect.

Abeg who get that flogging pic. Nigga needs it

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
PFRB:
There seems to be no basis of togetherness between the Yoruba and the Igbo.
it's only mad refused money! and also buy without take change!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by papaejima1: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Musiwa, is that you?

Can someone pls drag this dude to yaba?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
papaejima1:
Musiwa, is that you?

Can someone pls drag this dude to yaba?
where to drag you to kirikiri?
how many people you cheated in the market today and how much illicit money enter bis!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by nezer83: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

If e pain u why not become a trader. Idiot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by mightyhazell: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chai! Ndi yor0ba grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
nezer83:

If e pain u why not become a trader. Idiot
...who are those trader? what's the function of Emefiele!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by mightyhazell: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
vani86:
an insult 2 dumb threads actually

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by CSTR13: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
The intelligence of average afonja. grin
No wonder, they hustle like learners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
mightyhazell:
Chai! Ndi yor0ba grin
...you wonder how I manage to see where you hide?
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by mightyhazell: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...you wonder how I manage to see where you hide?
hide ke? Igbos are surely making a hell of money,esp under ds dullard regime. Its our nature 2 prosper,no matter wot

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Results / We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC / What Is Wrong With This Picture? Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.