Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? (4963 Views)

Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others / Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / Buhari, Please Allow Experts To Run Our Monetary Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
mightyhazell:
hide ke? Igbos are surely making a hell of money,esp under ds dullard regime. Its our nature 2 prosper,no matter wot
...that's am honk to let Emefiele go to stop sell-out!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by mightyhazell: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...that's am honk to let Emefiele go to stop sell-out!
ogbeni wot are u tryn 2 say? Better write in yor0ba,I can get an interpreter. U v given me headaches now,tryn 2 make sense of wot u typing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
mightyhazell:
hide ke? Igbos are surely making a hell of money,esp under ds dullard regime. Its our nature 2 prosper,no matter wot
...I know you are capable of doing anything because of money, ain't you?
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
mightyhazell:
ogbeni wot are u tryn 2 say? Better write in yor0ba,I can get an interpreter. U v given me headaches now,tryn 2 make sense of wot u typing
never, because am address to you Ndi-Igbo!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by ibedun: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Biafman:
Do Afonja children even spend money in the market? Igbos sell and Igbos buy, so how's that the problem of Alimi slaves?

Yet igboland remains the most deprived and depressed economic area in Nigeria. O'boy face facts.
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by CSTR13: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
ibedun:

Yet igboland remains the most deprived and depressed economic area in Nigeria. O'boy face facts.
That is a lie. grin
Have you ever seen an igbo beggar? I have seen hausa and yoruba beggars a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by mightyhazell: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...I know you are capable of doing anything because of money, ain't you?
this is wot u guys use 2 deceive urselves and make excuses for ur laziness and unproductiveness. The average igbo man is hardworking,resourceful and relatively 'rich' compared 2 d average nigerian. We toil where others don't dare. We see opprtunities where others see danger and hopelessness. Dat gala or fanyogo seller u encounter on d highways may just be making more money dan ur entire family combined,...thru sheer hardwork and honest dedication.while his counterpart in the north sits all day on a mat,siping kunu ..and his counterpart in d west loiters allday in a park,smoking hemps and looking 4 cheap owomida.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by mightyhazell: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
CSTR13:
That is a lie. grin
Have you ever seen an igbo beggar? I have seen hausa and yoruba beggars a
those gala and fanyogo hawkers are our own equivalent of their beggars,..and yet dese gala hawkers make much more money dan som of dia entire households,..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by chiefobdk(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
Igbo is a trader that benefited from our monetary misappropriate in the market, igbo bags millions via Billions on the missing of 1k,50k...100kobo, ₦1,₦2,₦3,₦4 in the circulation, if there are these currency in the market today, the excuse of No change is averted and the exorbitant profit igbo trader made from poor masses would stop! and the value of ₦aira will gear-up!
Although this may not be true! some even said Godwin Emefiele is working for the traders, and that he knows the misappropriation in monetary system lead to cheating of the mediocre income of poor but turn deaf hear to the people complain, he simply pretend of not know anything!
What economist will left the pocket or 70% Nigerian at the mercy of the wicked trader! CBN can't backing the seller upon the buyer and expect Nigeria economy prospered, Godwin Emefiele must be fired now!

come on go prepare for school

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

awolowo died a cowadr, heard he drank otapiapia
wrong info he drank raktak

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by otitokoroleti: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
Igbo is a trader that benefited from our monetary misappropriate in the market, igbo bags millions via Billions on the missing of 1k,50k...100kobo, ₦1,₦2,₦3,₦4 in the circulation, if there are these currency in the market today, the excuse of No change is averted and the exorbitant profit igbo trader made from poor masses would stop! and the value of ₦aira will gear-up!
Although this may not be true! some even said Godwin Emefiele is working for the traders, and that he knows the misappropriation in monetary system lead to cheating of the mediocre income of poor but turn deaf hear to the people complain, he simply pretend of not know anything!
What economist will left the pocket or 70% Nigerian at the mercy of the wicked trader! CBN can't backing the seller upon the buyer and expect Nigeria economy prospered, Godwin Emefiele must be fired now!
I dont know why Seun has incompetent mod who knows nothing about quality/meaningful content.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by plaetton: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
vani86:
This is the most dumb thread i have come across

I don't know who let that guy out of the loony bin. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by EmmySparky(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
When them send u to school ...u leave class dey go play card for the back of the class ...u see the result now....@ OP....UR english construction causes migraine

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by EpicMaurice(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

you see stubbornness, you've already kill ₦5&₦10![/b]wow Emefiele in action! I know my people, [b]that's why am cry for help to those who have hear to let other Know that you will killed all currency in circulation!
nnah op, english gi a bugodi daachii
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by citizenY(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...yah because it's a bitter truth!

Bitter?
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by papaejima1: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

where to drag you to kirikiri?
how many people you cheated in the market today and how much illicit money enter bis!
See why I made that recommendation?
You are still exhibiting the symptoms

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Ranchhoddas: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
So there's wi-fi inside Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Gozzzy(m): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2016
oyinkinola:
I wonder why some parents should give downs syndrome patient a phone to type shït on nairaland!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by vani86: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Gozzzy:

I wonder why some parents should give downs syndrome patient a phone to type shït on nairaland!!!!!!

Lmao this is harsh. He deserves it though

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
chiefobdk:

come on go prepare for school
...so that you will have enough time to squander the poor!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2016
oyinkinola:

who is mad btw you and 70% of poor Nigerian you cheated daily, true is really bitter to swallow!

From ur disjointed grammar, it is very obvious ur reasoning is disjointed as well.
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Gozzzy:

...since moderator is not around to do needful, then I may thunder this biafroine syndrome patient!
Anything igbo is fraud! I wonder why Buhari leave this Emefiele who plot to his fellow igbo to squander the mediocre income of poor Nigerian!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Nbote:

From ur disjointed grammar, it is very obvious ur reasoning is disjointed as well.
...hun! another fraudler, who kill Naira and the consumers!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2016
papaejima1:

See why I made that recommendation?
You are still exhibiting the symptoms
...how you manage to escape the vigilante of security till now? God help you out of hard drug
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2016
tysontim:
anytime wy I see thus guy's post na em English I come read

The guy learnt English and composition from A North Korean Youtube teacher..
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2016
oyinkinola:

it's only mad refused money! and also buy without take change!

Chai, Truly a North Korean taught you English. Its almost poetic.
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
wrong info he drank raktak
...you can only be brave to drink raktak, what prevent you from drink raktak? tel me! if they cut my tribal marks on my face on face now, you will die instantly, bunch of coward that can even resist the hurt of blade!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by oyinkinola: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
...when you hit igbo hard they shy away with stupid excuse to divert the opinion, isn't this amazing they were bon against the truth! shame!
[s]...can you pls tell Nigerian in what beer parlour you met with Emefiele on how to squander the poor?[/s]
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by EpicMaurice(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Op abeg, for your own good, deactivate your account, then go and learn english first.
Then you can come back and maybe when we understand you, we might know how to help you.
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin Funny!
Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by sorepco(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
This guy is really really angry! He massacres the english language to the detriment of our understanding his gibberish. Still..u can see his palpable anger.
He is a half baked graduate! Talking rubbish. He is a hausa guy pretending to be yoruba!! Walai
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? by sorepco(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Leave yorubas out of this. Na malam be that. E just choose yoruba name.
PFRB:
There seems to be no basis of togetherness between the Yoruba and the Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video / Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS / The Enemies Of State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.