Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

#Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) (16042 Views)

Aso Villa Demo Day 2016: Pictures / Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by chidextec: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari govt and scam are like bread and butter grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by whosayswot100(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wish them success in their quest for a treasure in aso rock

1 Like

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
What happens to the 1m they paid each to the past government. I know they are not agitating because dey recruitment was cancelled but perhaps because of huge sum that was invested to secure the much anticipated and most controversial job.
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
wowmenow:
I think the police should shoot them all

They should enjoy the change they vote for

AM NOT AN ADMIRER OF PMB, BUT GUY UR BEING UNFAIR 2 THEM.

2 Likes

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by Adamrealman78: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
They should have negotiated their way through dialogue rather than protest, you wey never do confirmation dey protest. I rest my case, God will see them through angry

1 Like

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by austinbrown: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Don't just knw what to say, this country is just useless
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by Gten(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
CriticMaestro:
So I'm guessing their startup salary is N120,000 per month multiply by 2000 that's N240,000 per month....So our government cant bear the cost or what Meanwhile 108 senators that are useless to this country are pocketing more than 10M each per month which is upto a billion if u sum it up not to talk about the reps....Naija which way na
Failing mathematics gallantly........ Respect!

1 Like

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by onyenro(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some time ago, it was prophesied that a little protest would be manhandled and it would lead to a revolution that would bring down the government.
Is this the protest?
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, they have service numbers, not applicants shocked
Useless government and their quest to impoverish Nigerians at all cost. embarassed
grin grin

Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
They have been given allow, now they want allowance. How about the DSS that were sacked even after training?
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by Damsman10(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
wowmenow:
I think the police should shoot them all
They should enjoy the change they vote for
u still dey dat page ni
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by kafeii123: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Like we didn't expect this all along,
Even if you'll tell me education doesn't guarantee commonsense, you'll agree with me that the people who have bettered this country's lot have all had very sound education.
None of our patriotic founding fathers was illiterate.
Education at least affords a man the capacity to consider all facets of an argument before stepping out to act.

This country's real problems started with the incursion of the military and illiterates into her politics
That anybody will vote for any member of that same group no matter how well promoted the person is beats me.
Not even one who's first tenure we all knew to be far from from impressive.

You think if he had not been usurped he'd not have done worse than Babangida?

All of GEJ's uncompleted projects are being sidelined, no thanks to federal character and tribal politics
PRESSID and NDDC all Suffered it, so Immigrations wont be let off.

Meanwhile, the ogas @ the tops are selling employment slots into the same positions on a daily basis.
This is the reality of the country, when they ask you to vote next time ehn, vote for an old senile and stark illiterate

And to d protesters, una neva get job una dey take food and transport moni design placard, to your tents guys.
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by balateef(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
nkechiasogwa:
They have been given allow, now they want allowance. How about the DSS that were sacked even after training?
DSS recruitment was tru back,it can't be compared with the process that Brut Nis2000 into the service.Nis2000 recruitment was advertised and over 1million Nigerians applied for it.
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by Keenlooka(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aspireahead:

can I know the formulae you use in doing this maths?
Nna leave formulae, the fact be say those pseudo lawmakers are robbing Us blind, and working extra hard to keep Us blind.
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by Dammycrouch: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
CriticMaestro:
So I'm guessing their startup salary is N120,000 per month multiply by 2000 that's N2.4billion per month....So our government cant bear the cost or what Meanwhile 108 senators that are useless to this country are pocketing more than 10M each per month which is upto a billion if u sum it up not to talk about the reps....Naija which way na

Bobo. ...nah 240,000,000 na

You're a disgrace to your school
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
What are they even protesting for For gaining jobs on godfatherism Rubbish! Let the whole process start again!!!
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Dammycrouch:

Bobo. ...nah 240,000,000 na

You're a disgrace to your school
and u're still joblex
Re: #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) by walexy14(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
why lay them off after months of training . And some guys that didn't even apply or bought any form has been in training camp in Kano since March.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Interview Experience / How Do Introverts Cope In Job Race / Smart Ways To Conduct Yourself During Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.