Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member (31639 Views)

Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Paseus(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am jst watching...some will say its buhari wyle some will say its d wrk of devil. NCAN kaduna branch we re disapointed coz its our brothers 4rm d west
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Leez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Leez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Paseus(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
f
even u?

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by dubemnaija: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tsongz:

Which church do u attend, love world undecided ,u better grow up and stop wasting ur time

The young man is just saying the truth na! Why are u mad at him?
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by lordkhalifa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
to me i took any white garment church as a secret cult

names checkers be like say yellow-bar peeps trend well well online today ooo
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Emo101(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Huuuuunm I See Five Guns And Five Children...The Tin Don Complete
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Tsongz(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
dubemnaija:

The young man is just saying the truth na! Why are u mad at him?
Tell me ur own church too
Could tell from ur name undecided DUBEM
is that a name?? undecided na ur type dey trek to Church while ur pastors rides in Bentley
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Cubeet2: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN Delta Branch...... Yorubaa Again
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by davss02(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls,is seun a muslim or christian??... I noticed that muslim the op doesn't post any islamic propaganda or assault...
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by benzems(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
am from nddc
to check names

NDDC NCAN

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by davidgabwenom(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Slimflame:
Emmanuel
emi mimo oh
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Kunlexxxx(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
kings09:
Name checkers association oya gbera. Wch land r they from?

In another news...I blame Buhari.
Lol, Buhari don suffer
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Mykelpato(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lemme goan get my lenses..NCAN
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by kings09(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Naso. He z in charge. As much as he z enjoying d privileges of office, he shld also be ready to bear both deserved n undeserved blame for problems dat exist
Kunlexxxx:

Lol, Buhari don suffer

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by probitymhe(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
sylve11:
the level of poverty in this country is so much that people would do anything to survive. cool
datz cwioz.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by ernecy(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2016
chemberlin:
Join MMM they will say it scam...they. Believe stealing is the best.
bros abeg tell me more about it, some one told me about it yesterday. Is the stuff for real?
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by BetaThings: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2016
wowmenow:
This same guys vote for buhari in Ogun state

I reckon that there was no crime under Jonathan
And in communities where there are 100% Christians, there is no crime and no police station

When Muslims commit crime, blame Islam and curse Muslims
When Christians commit crime, blame them for voting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Jesus pastors
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by timisquare2016: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Ole
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by Shedking(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2016
NCAN RIVERS STATE reporting live from PH
over to my guys in the west. the names are not familiar to us here.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by dubemnaija: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Tsongz:

[s]Tell me ur own church too
Could tell from ur name undecided DUBEM
is that a name?? undecided na ur type dey trek to Church while ur pastors rides in Bentley[/s]

thrash! angry
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member by 0kp0nku: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Check name on this thread and die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Burying Juju In Front Of A Building / Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers / Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.