Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Is This The Best Real Estate Investment Deal Or What? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This The Best Real Estate Investment Deal Or What? (410 Views)

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2 in Lekki Is One Of The Best Real Estate Investment, Why? / Hostel development for student- best real estate investment / The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Real Estate Investment Deal Or What? by area(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
In one of my many internet surfs I stumbled upon this sweet opportunity,

I verified the genuineness of it from the right places (The Lagos land commission Alausa) because I was captivated by how sweet the deal is. I acquired a few plots my self and felt the need to share the information. A total of about 2000 plots of land up for grabs at very reasonable price. just 2M, no hidden charges, it includes your survey, service charge and all other fees you might need to pay while acquiring a property in Lagos. BTW. I heard it costs around 200k-300K to carry out a genuine land survey on that axis.

Here is an opportunity to own a piece of earth in the new Lagos from one of the most reputable firms in the country today. Remnant Chambers

LEKKI WATERFRONT LUXURY ESTATE. www.lekkiwaterfrontestate.com

Read why it is the best deal in that area.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/why-i-am-bringing-dinosaurs-to-lagos-adeyemi/

(1) (Reply)

Nice 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Agungi & Itedo Lekki / Urgent Properties Request / Must See: Top Companies That Provide Modern Prefabricated Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.