Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! (7941 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

[s]if ur definition of spiritual is quantum physics or violating,,bending and manipulating laws of physics... I agree

u can be alive without eyes...
Organs dont define functiontivity...bt when these organs are dealt blows in fatal spots..u will die

believe me without a brain..ure as good as dead....literally

a television can have all its parts as u know it and not function...if a fundamental wire or switch or wah ever is spoilt or if fundamental parts of it become too old and weary and inevitably cease to function

liar liar vampire..

spirit or soul in a conscious-like manner is not exclusive to humans...so?

consciousness has never been linked away from the brain..

hian..is electricity spiritual?

is lightning a bolt of electricity or what? Are sparks electricity or what?
Baba what are u saying?

coincidences...people come back from the dead without the name of jesus

wait seriously are u in support of the bolded?
Men pschologically taking advantage of the feeble minds of little children?
The day a pastor or who-ever tries
this shvt with my child...is the day he signs his sentence to spend the rest of his life in jail

he fell down...the weight of the machine also inflicted some injuries i believe..
The fact that he sustained injuries frm the bike#falling and inevitably some from the bike..is enough to know something is wrong..
And not jst assigning it to the spiritual...
There's a plausible natural explanation if u had dug deep..

stories....stories...
Stepping on stroke medicines etc...fables...
Or have u done one to somebody? [/s]
Where do I even begin!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2016
thesicilian:

None taken.

No sir, I must assure you, I know what I am talking about. Agreed, a lot of tricksters exist among us, and those who are enlightened will not easily be swayed by the antics of these people.
I was at a time of a similar mindset as you currently are, until I began to see some if these things. For so many of them I desperately wanted to believe they were coincidental, but they just weren't.
I could tell you lots and lots of others, but its always better for you to experience them yourself.
Can u state one that is very convincing.
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by EyeHateGod: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ah my brother . You have said it all - nothing to expurgate , nothing to subsume . May God be with us all , Amen

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Can u state one that is very convincing.
How do you define convincing? As long as you were not there its still going to sound suspicious to you, isn't it?
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2016
thesicilian:

How do you define convincing? As long as you were not there its still going to sound suspicious to you, isn't it?
Well, from your example, u did not know what went on with the patient u left and the mad man scenario is explainable.
If you tell me something out of the ordinary that u witnessed yourself, then atleast I would consider it. I am not an atheist but a freethinker, I consider all options.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 1:42am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Well, from your example, u did not know what went on with the patient u left and the mad man scenario is explainable.
If you tell me something out of the ordinary that u witnessed yourself, then atleast I would consider it. I am not an atheist but a freethinker, I consider all options.
lol. Who is a free thinker? A free thinker is one who has not yet found his feet. Much like a passenger on a bus yet to reach his destination.
Fact is, every thing is 'explainable' . Even when you walk on water, people who weren't there would think there were rocks under the water you were stepping on.
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 1:52am On Aug 23, 2016
thesicilian:

lol. Who is a free thinker? A free thinker is one who has not yet found his feet. Much like a passenger on a bus yet to reach his destination.
Fact is, every thing is 'explainable' . Even when you walk on water, people who weren't there would think there were rocks under the water you were stepping on.
If everything is explainable according to u, what are the odds of yours being supernatural?
The idea behind freethinking is being openminded, and accepting issues based on reason or experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

If everything is explainable according to u, what are the odds of yours being supernatural?
The idea behind freethinking is being[size=14pt] openminded[/size], and accepting issues based on reason or experience.

The joke is on you .
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The joke is on you .
You've never considered any other idea outside christendom, how tf is the joke on me. Baba park well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:30am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

You've never considered any other idea outside christendom, how tf is the joke on me. Baba park well.

exactly ! I accept I am close-minded on that but you claim to be open minded while you are intransigent about a non interventionist creator.

Do you see it ? If no , let me explain

You can't claim to be open minded and reject any evidence refuting your views about a non interventionist creator undecided . And you surmise that your decision is rational because ? undecided Conjectural conclusions are not worth anyone's attention tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

exactly ! I accept I am close-minded on that but you claim to be open minded while you are intransigent about a non interventionist creator.

Do you see it ? If no , let me explain

You can't claim to be open minded and reject any evidence refuting your views about a non interventionist creator undecided . And you surmise that your decision is rational because ? undecided Conjectural conclusions are not worth anyone's attention tongue
I have always addressed this, but u keep bringing it up.
When we started discussing on the other thread, i told u like 5 times that what "i was not making any assertions of things i cant comprehend", i only gave u my opinions, and since you've asking me questions based on what "i think". So what's with the portrayal of me being obstinate.
I have also told u this when you brought it up on J.ohnnydon's thread, I said the same thing, then u agreed. So what's the point of this hokum.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by felixomor: 2:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Thats Where the foolishness resides! grin

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by hopefuLandlord: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[size=4pt]
Nobody really bothers or breaks a sweat over hardmirror anymore especially since all he has to offer is personal hatred for anything and everything good. He is now the complete opposite in character from when he claimed he was a pastor which even that claim has come with absolutely zero proof....

I came and viewed the OP and saw its normal predictable content and just ignored it.

He believes nothing Of God is real. ..we believe it is Real...

He believes the supernatural is crap

We believe it is not but in all that God trumpts the rest

He believes that he was a fake pastor even when he claimed to be a pastor

Personally I concur because i have seen many fake pastors like him too...so no biggy

I do not really engage in all topics as I carefully assess that which is worth my time and intellectual contribution. ....no be by force

Bottom line. ...Life is all about Choices...you can choose to board a jet to europe or you can choose to brave the sea to enter as an illegal immigrant....All in all there is always a law governing both scenarios and the punishment does not change for anyone.

Nice thread OP...as you have succeeded in showing once again that your issues are personal and have nothing to do with God....fix your car and finish your journey in comfort....you were given a vessel that is not perfect but able to go through maintenance (if u so choose) it does not become the fault of the manufacturer when you abuse the vessel and still expect it to produce same result..... if you prayed and attempted casting out demons and it never worked then you up and declare a eureka moment that God is false then that is your problem because with every false prophet we see many real ones.

Your case is like that of a fly who thought itself strong and better than man simply because it has wings so decided to mock man at every turn because it just became a fly so the experience is new...older flies keep warning it via experience but it refuses to heed.....

Enjoy your fly moment while it lasts......Since you claim to be an ex pastor then you can help me with finishing my analogy...

The OP or anyone else should not quote me..

Ebuka my brother....life na choice...no be person wey gree say the thing wey dey the side of his head na ear na him go hear? Even person wey gree go still decide to use hand block am so e no go hear....Abi u don see where stone use im own hand baf before? Or where sand use im own leg change location from lagos to abuja?

My brother the bible has said it all...Let He that has an ear, hear what the spirit is saying.....

Goodnight![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by VictorRomanov: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

The idea behind freethinking is being openminded, and accepting issues based on reason or experience.
I thought the sarcastic undertone was obvious from the way I used the term 'explainable' ?!
And when you say a free thinker accepts issues based on reason and experience, do you mean your own personal experience or that of others?
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by MrMontella(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
thesicilian:

Where do I even begin!
start by updating ur knowledge and widening the scope of ur intellect

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by all4UGOD: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
HardMirror:
[size=32pt]I have prayed for the lame, the blind, the dumb and I have NEVER seen them healed. I have prayed for those with malaria, fever, headaches, pains and many of them got healed. I later discovered that even scientists can replicate the same results. [/size]
.Mr Hardmirror go get a life.do u know that there are people that panadol can't cure their pains and headache?,if I happen to be one of such people can I now from the comfort of my home say panadol is a scam?.See MR man if u don't believe in God it is not enough to call him scam.may be it did not work for u b/c u never even believed in the first place.I mean even while u were a Christian u had doubts. by the way who made the scientist and the raw materials they use?.if the creator is a scam then the created is a scam.u want to give credits to created without acknowledging the creatorhere lies the amswer to ur question it is only a fool that will accept big bang made him and deny credit to God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
thesicilian:

I thought the sarcastic undertone was obvious from the way I used the term 'explainable' ?!
Ok

And when you say a free thinker accepts issues based on reason and experience, do you mean your own personal experience or that of others?
That of others too.
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Ok

That of others too.
OK. We'll continue this conversation in due time.
Permission to adjourn case.

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by VictorRomanov: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Video tricks bro

Were u able to watch the video? What re ur thoughts on it.

I won't have marked this video as significant if it was a church service or a deliverance session.
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by oaroloye(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2016
SHALOM!

When all you know is Oyinbo Book Knowledge, you can become very stupid indeed.

I am on-the-job, right now, and will come back to iron your brain, presently.

HardMirror:
I won't waste time typing an epistle.

Money Rituals
You argue endlessly that blood money is real. Name the world billionaires that did money rituals

First forward me $1billion for Legal Fees...

BILL GATES- HANDS DOWN!

You want PROOF?

HERE'S Proof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

Have you seen how poor and wretched those who even sell the human parts are? Why sell a human head for as cheap as N5,000 when that head has potential of vomiting Millions or even Billions?

If you want to understand the logic of a process, you cannot ignore the fundamental factors of the process, and then say that the process is "illogical."

Those who use SORCERY for Material Gain pay for it with their SOULS.

Steve Jobs is an example of that.

He abused Spiritual Power to increase his Awareness- but had no time for the Disciplines and used Mind-Altering Drugs which damaged his body and gave him Cancer.

At least you have done a terrible thing by killing a fellow human, the least you can do is to at least sell the parts for more reasonable amount of money. Does this not tell you it's all a scam?

People who commit this Sin should have used Juju in other ways, that confirmed to them that its Power is Real.

A Spiritual Person cannot have many Material Possessions.

They have Spiritual Possessions instead.

A Mortal person can only have a limited number of possessions- each of which engages a UNIT of Mental Awareness.

If there are too many in the Material Realm, Spiritual Powers will not work.

Ok ok, you have Heard stories of people turning to snake in hotel when they went to meet an "Alhaji" and the Alhaji used the lady for money rituals and she turned to a big snake with Human head. Such stories are only seen on cheap blogs and magazines, you don't see such an Epic story on Channels TV or AIT or BBC. You only Hear how many have you seen ? Have you ever seen evidence of people vomitting money as portrayed in Nollywood movies?

SHAPESHIFTING is a fundamental Spiritual Power.

Its proper use is to navigate the higher Planes beyond THIRD HEAVEN, whose energy requirement is too great to support Human form.

someone could be traffiking drugs and because he keeps his business secret rumors start to fly that such a person did "Blood money"

How more stuupid can people be?

Either is a crime.

They would prefer that no one know that they came by their Wealth through Evil means.

It is really no one's business to speculate how someone else came by their wealth- when they are not Law Enforcement, or a potential In-Law.

Those Ritualists are only taking advantage of peoples ignorance. I will open a thread to fully discuss this scam later as I have a first hand experience.

Church Miracles

Now this is the most unfortunate one.
We can spend all year discussing this fraud called church miracles but I will make it simple.

In what situation does one need God's intervention and a miracle?
Definitely in situations where man is helpless.

THE ATHEIST MUST WORK HARD TO COMPREHEND THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

. JOHN 7:24.

24. "Judge not according to the appearance,
but judge Righteous Judgment."

You cannot just look at the surface appearance of things, and start farting and vomiting nonsense all over the place.

Do I need prayers to get a wife? NO
Do I need a miracle to get a Job? NO

HERE, YOU ONCE MORE DISPLAY YOUR IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY.

Some people need the confidence of knowing that they have done everything possible to insure their success- namely, Praying- whereas many do not.

Who are you to criticize those who need extra Psychological Help?

SPIRITUAL FORCES IN GENERAL, AND GOD IN PARTICULAR, CONTROL SYNCHRONICITY.

"PROBABILITY," if you want to get technical; "LUCK," if you want to get sanctimonious.

This is an involvedly sophisticated subject, but the short explanation is that God can guide people to meet the exact person whom they need to meet, to get what they want. Whether or not they ought to do that is irrelevant.

Several Brethren, who should have become National and World-Class Prophets prayed for a Wife, got the wife THEY wanted, and THAT WAS THE END OF THEIR MINISTRY. They could no longer Minister.

Praying for a JOB is ALWAYS a Mistake.

It is exactly like a BIRD praying for a CAGE!

There is no way that that makes sense.

However, that is what FALSE CHRISTIANITY teaches people to do- therefore, they do it.

A Real need of miracle is to see amputated limbs grow not headaches cured.

You really are a fool!

When did you last have a headache?

. MATTHEW 7:1-2.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again."

A real need of a miracle is to demand a beheaded man be resurrected not someone in coma coming back from coma.

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND INSENSITIVE YOU ARE?

You think that these things are done for the ENTERTAINMENT of FOOLS like yourself?

These people and their loved ones were SUFFERING- but they APPLIED FAITH IN GOD- and God RESPONDED ACCORDINGLY- and brought their dead persons back to life.

WHEN A FOOL HAS READ TOO MANY OYINBO BOOKS, THEY GO TO CRUSADES AND CHURCHES WHERE THE DEAD WERE RAISED, AND SAY:

"Well, actually, this person was suffering from COMATOSA CATALEPTIKA- and the Minister JUST WOKE THEM UP, is all...!"

You BLOCKHEAD!

The so-called comatose persons are brought to the churches, BECAUSE THE DOCTORS COULD DO NOTHING!

How can a FUNCTIONALLY-ILLITERATE person REVIVE a "COMATOSE" person, when a FULLY-QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR could do NOTHING?

WHY do the "Comatose" persons RESPOND to NO ONE but the MIRACLE MINISTERS?

WHY IMMEDIATELY?

Why are people praising God? Where is the miracle?

I already explained the Miracle, emptyhead: NO ONE ELSE COULD DO ANYTHING- BUT GOD DID SOMETHING.

That is called "BLINDNESS!"

With millions people who get one part or the other amputated every year, why is it that we don't see at least ONE just ONE amputee's limbs growing back just once in 10years?

MILLIONS, you say?

NAME TEN!

But every sunday around the world hundreds of millions of christians are sharing testimonies of God's miracles Yet NOT ONE amputee even just once in 10 years!

THE SEVERITY OF YOUR CONDITION DOES NOT GET YOU HEALED, BUT YOUR FAITH.

AMPUTEES have to build up their Faith, just like anyone else.

Most of them are too lazy to do that.

Satanists

Oh yeah, the most deluded of the bunch. They believe satan gives them everything instantly unlike God. Lol
They claim they interact with demons
They claim they can travel out of their bodies.

HOW EXACTLY DO YOU KNOW WHAT SATANISTS BELIEVE?

I have never heard of Satan-Worshippers having such a Belief.

[See: FROM WITCHCRAFT TO CHRIST, by Doreen Irvine.
LUCIFER DETHRONED, by William Schnoebelen.
HE CAME TO SET THE PRISONERS FREE, by Rebecca Brown.]

YET no satanist can travel out of his body and go and deliver a message to another satanist just the way we pick up our phones and call friends to discuss. Or should we put it to the test? I give you a message and you use your astral projection to go and deliver the message accurately?
Not possible!
So why are there people who believe this Nonsense?
Human stupidity!

ACTUALLY, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR CENTURIES.

DOREEN IRVINE told how she discovered that she could dematerialize her body into the Spiritual Realm, when she "ASTRAL-TRAVELLED."

She later used this skill on her whole Coven, during the Annual tryouts for leadership, when they were about to be exposed by an arrogant Minister, who crashed their meeting at Dartmoor, England, with a camera crew. She drew all of them into the Spiritual Realm with her, rendering them all invisible to the preacher and his men, who walked through their midst without seeing them.

This was instrumental in her later conversion, because she launched spells against him to kill him- which all failed- leading her to realize that there WAS a Higher Power than LUCIFER. However, at the time, because of her feat, she was elected Queen for the year- got to Bleep Lucifer in the midst of their raging bonfire, and other stuff.

(You'd be surprised what goes on in this World without your permission!)

You seem to think that the Satanists should come and invite you to see their feats in operation.

African Bullet proof!

It's astonishing that almost 99% of Nigerians believe this magic exists. Even highly supposedly educated intellectuals.

Wait a minute.

Do you know that we don't even have good herbalists in this generation compared to 100years ago when our forefathers were full blooded traditionalists?

When our local warriors where 100% soaked in Charms and voodoo?

Go back 100 years in african history and you will see how the Europeans came to Africa with their guns and razed down many of our villages and ancient cities including the Great Benin kingdom.

Where was the bullet proof charm? Did any European run back to Europe to tell tales of a people that bullet and knives could not penetrate?

If they experience such, trust me it would be part of the history we would be reading today.

Why are Governments spending Billions of Dollars to buy and develop bullet proof vests and vehicles?

SORCERY DEPENDS UPON THE ABILITY OF THE USER TO SPIRITUALLY-INTERFACE WITH THE FETISH.

To that end, there are things they must do, and not do, in order to maintain the potency of the charm.

The Oyinbo Masonic Wizard/Scientists know all about JUJU- and the Hermetic Secrecy surrounding its Rites.

Therefore they have launched an oblique attack on THE HABITAT where the ESSENTIAL HERBS, INSECTS, AND FAUNA grow.

FOR INSTANCE... they DELIBERATELY turned Northern Nigeria and East Africa into DESERTS by SPONSORING GROUNDNUT FARMING.

Similar programmes were implemented in the South.

They PAID our people to DESTROY our RAINFORESTS so that the Animals, Insects, and Plants that are components of these Juju Charms should become scarce.

I hope you are not so gullible as to believe that every African arrested for smuggling local Marijuana, or South American Cocaine was actually carrying THOSE materials?

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN, by Michael Harner.]

During one of the KANO DISTURBANCES, several years back, a BBC AFRICA Journalist- I think it was SHOLA ODUNFA- was giving an eyewitness account of one of the terrible street-battles taking place.

We could hear the gunfire in the background, and with excitement, the journalist reported to the Oyinbo (maybe it was ROBIN WHITE?) that HE WAS SEEING fighters blown off their feet with the force of the bullets, and falling down- THEN THEY WERE GETTING UP AGAIN, to continue fighting!

The Oyinbo refused to acknowledge what their eyewitness reporter had said, and changed the subject!

This is how they cover up the truth, and pretend that these things do not exist.

Common sense is indeed not common.

It is a pity you do not have that commonsense yourself.
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by HardMirror(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2016
Warming up, and coming up
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by damogul: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by EyeHateGod: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
damogul:
Must read

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors
You do realize this didn't change anything ryt?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by hopefulLandlord: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:
You do realize this didn't change anything ryt?
lol
he must be thinking he's done extreme damage, hence his spamming every thread
probably gives himself praises every morning
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by EyeHateGod: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

he must be thinking he's done extreme damage, hence his spamming every thread

probably gives himself praises every morning
They keep Falsly Calling Him a Liar Well hopefully one day they would Believe it...
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by akintom(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
HardMirror:

Money Rituals
You argue endlessly that blood money is real. Name the world billionaires that did money rituals

Have you seen how poor and wretched those who even sell the human parts are? Why sell a human head for as cheap as N5,000 when that head has potential of vomiting Millions or even Billions? At least you have done a terrible thing by killing a fellow human, the least you can do is to at least sell the parts for more reasonable amount of money. Does this not tell you it's all a scam?

Ok ok, you have Heard stories of people turning to snake in hotel when they went to meet an "Alhaji" and the Alhaji used the lady for money rituals and she turned to a big snake with Human head. Such stories are only seen on cheap blogs and magazines, you don't see such an Epic story on Channels TV or AIT or BBC. You only Hear how many have you seen ? Have you ever seen evidence of people vomitting money as portrayed in Nollywood movies?

someone could be traffiking drugs and because he keeps his business secret rumors start to fly that such a person did "Blood money"

Those Ritualists are only taking advantage of peoples ignorance. I will open a thread to fully discuss this scam later as I have a first hand experience.

Church Miracles

We can spend all year discussing this fraud called church miracles but I will make it simple.

A real need of a miracle is to demand a beheaded man be resurrected not someone in coma coming back from coma.

With millions people who get one part or the other amputated every year, why is it that we don't see at least ONE just ONE amputee's limbs growing back just once in 10years?

But every sunday around the world hundreds of millions of christians are sharing testimonies of God's miracles Yet NOT ONE amputee even just once in 10 years!

Satanists

Oh yeah, the most deluded of the bunch. They believe satan gives them everything instantly unlike God. Lol

YET no satanist can travel out of his body and go and deliver a message to another satanist just the way we pick up our phones and call friends to discuss. Or should we put it to the test? I give you a message and you use your astral projection to go and deliver the message accurately?
Not possible!
Human stupidity!

African Bullet proof!
It's astonishing that almost 99% of Nigerians believe this magic exists. Even highly supposedly educated intellectuals.
Wait a minute.
Do you know that we don't even have good herbalists in this generation compared to 100years ago when our forefathers were full blooded traditionalists?

Go back 100 years in african history and you will see how the Europeans came to Africa with their guns and razed down many of our villages and ancient cities including the Great Benin kingdom.

Where was the bullet proof charm? Did any European run back to Europe to tell tales of a people that bullet and knives could not penetrate?

If they experience such, trust me it would be part of the history we would be reading today.

Why are Governments spending Billions of Dollars to buy and develop bullet proof vests and vehicles?

I sure have aversion for long posts, but this one from you is an exception. I kept smiling all through my reading, this intelligently scripted piece.

I still wonder how folks, could be this sold on cockroach dungs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by felixomor: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....

The Mirror. ...
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by EyeHateGod: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:
Hmmmmmm.....

The Mirror. ...
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by francis247(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
HardMirror:

Money Rituals

Have you seen how poor and wretched those who even sell the human parts are? Why sell a human head for as cheap as N5,000 when that head has potential of vomiting Millions or even Billions? At least you have done a terrible thing by killing a fellow human, the least you can do is to at least sell the parts for more reasonable amount of money. Does this not tell you it's all a scam?

Church Miracles

Satanists

Not possible!
Human stupidity!

African Bullet proof!
Wait a minute.

This is a link to one of the numerous true life stories aired on national radio(Kapital FM Abuja)every Monday night from 10:35 pm to 1:00am. This one (from Joseph Terry) reveals in detail the happenings in the dark world. I have heard of more than twenty of these stories from this same station. There is no smoke without fire. I have more of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD7dlgZlN5M
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Even most Nigerian intellectuals believe in the supernatural powers of native doctors. I just don't get it.
I blame it on Nollywood and the superstitious/religious society.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by HardMirror(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Lennycool:
Even most Nigerian intellectuals believe in the supernatural powers of native doctors. I just don't get it.
I blame it on Nollywood and the superstitious/religious society.
It's so unfortunate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thinking Out Loud! / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / My Idea On Who Created God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.