Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" (1636 Views)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by henrydadon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Joachim Chinakwe, the 40-year-old trader arrested for naming his dog Buhari, was, today, arraigned before a Sango Magistrate Court, Ogun State. The charge read in part, “That you, Joachim Iroko ‘m’ (a.k.a Joe) and another still at large on the13th Day of August, 2016 at about 1730hrs at Ketere area Sango, in the Ota Magisterial District did conduct yourselves in a manner likely to cause breach of peace by writing a name BUHARI on a dog and parading same in the Hausa section of Ketere market Sango Ota and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 249(d) of Criminal Code Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria, 2006.” He however pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted a N50, 000 bail, with two sureties in like sum....
and d sureties mst nt be 4rm d dog-eating parts of d country....

Cc:lalasticala
Cc:mynd44

https://www.instagram.com/

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by Apelex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
They should leave this man alone.

And face other armed robbers and criminal syndicates at large..
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by alberto2k(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
this country sef, its over mehn angry
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria is in a funny state
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by pendusky(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
hehehehe
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by TheTrueSeeker: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'm set to name my dog 'Bo Harry'

Guess what President Obama's dog is called?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by MadamExcellency: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
the sureties must not be from the dog-eating parts of the country

What nonsense does the Magistrate mean by the above quote?

A Magistrate stereotyping a section of the country for a foolish court case. Indeed the Judiciary has gone to the dogs.

Herdsmen are murdering their host unchallenged and we are here reading about a dog, the owner and a disgruntled Neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by QuotaSystem: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
I'm set to name my dog 'Bo Harry'

Just make sure you name it online like the other iPods.

At the rate this man is being made to pay for his indiscretion, he may end up singing a love song for Buhari after his last love letter.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good for him...see what hatred has caused him...I hope...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by MadamExcellency: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:

At the rate this man is being made to pay for his indiscretion, he may end up singing a love song for Buhari after his last love letter.

There is no single IPOB that is not far better than you hence go hug a wet transformer.

Insecurity can't by cured online and self-esteem is not ascribed but a class.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by QuotaSystem: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
You've been noticed undecided

MadamExcellency:

[s]There is no single IPOB that is not far better than you hence go hug a wet transformer.

Insecurity can't by cured online and self-esteem is not ascribed but a class.[/s]
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by lahit14(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
I just pray he'll get jail term afterwards!! Stupid fool!
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by cheruv: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:

And we've noticed you too undecided
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by liztemi(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
#FreeJoachimChinakwe
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by MadamExcellency: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:

See a waka pass feeling funky on Nairaland.

For your mind, you don arrive and now fulfilled when in reality, frivolity and childish banters are your hallmark.

Get lost and never notice me. Mr IPOD this, IPOD that. A full grown man playing sand bath with kindergartens.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by fiizznation: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lol. The man even have a fugly face. Anyway he will spend a lot of time behind bars

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by Dullahi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Smh..
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by fiizznation: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
liztemi:
#FreeJoachimChinakwe
Lol. Joachim chinakwe is a lunatic that is suppose to rot in jail. He tried to provoke the Hausa community with his sick act but fortunately for him, they didn't overreact, rather they reported him to the appropriate authority. Now his crimes will be breach of public peace, deliberate act to instigate crisis etc. I hope the fool will learn one or two lessons from this.

Someone will look for trouble and when that trouble finally gets him, that same person will start playing the victim card. Funny

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by TheTrueSeeker: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. Joachim chinakwe is a lunatic that is suppose to rot in jail. He tried to provoke the Hausa community with his sick act but fortunately for him, they didn't overreact, rather they reported him to the appropriate authority. Now his crimes will be breach of public peace, deliberate act to instigate crisis etc. I hope the fool will learn one or two lessons from this.

Someone will look for trouble and when that trouble finally gets him, that same person will start playing the victim card. Funny

If something as simple as naming a pet can be so provocative to your kinds even to the point of taking another man's live, then one would only wonder why you and your kinds weren't born during the 'stone age' and gone extinct with same age

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by QuotaSystem: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Who broke your heart? cheesy

Oya come lemme massage the pain away grin

MadamExcellency:

See a waka pass feeling funky on Nairaland.

For your mind, you don arrive and now fulfilled when in reality, frivolity and childish banters are your hallmark.

Get lost and never notice me. Mr IPOD this, IPOD that. A full grown man playing sand bath with kindergartens.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by MadamExcellency: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nairaland has been finished by megalomaniacs whose sense of responsibility has been batted by bias and partiality .

All these nursery school monitors won't cease to amaze me. What has a thread on Legal matters and Judiciary got to do with Pet Section?

It is finished
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by omenka(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just look at him looking like a redundant prehistoric gargoyle.

The ogre damn well knew what he was doing and must surely be disappointed he wasn't lynched by a mob for his most idiotic act so we and the children of hate, darkness, and anguish could have another event to profile the president with.

I hope they lock his flat head behind bars for the rest of his stupid life.

That said, I wonder why some miscreants are angry he was charged to court when they kept insisting he be taken to court by whoever feels offended by his idiocy.

Sick little cvnts.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by malton: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
It's funny how much momentum something this petty is gathering.

What really is the fuss in a man naming his pet whatever he deems fit?

As a Plateau man, we've kept a lot of dogs and have named them after people and things that are dear to us. As a matter of fact, I still have a dog named Lampard. My cousin is a Chelsea fan and thought to name it after his favorite player at the time.

We really need to work on our level of intolerance. Some people's life is so sad that they will turn a joke into a fight. Whatever happened to laughing it off? Even joking about it?

These people are a joke.

So basically, that magistrate is saying that someone like me cannot stand surety for the man. It's alright then. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by csamii: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

If something as simple as naming a pet can be so provocative to your kinds even to the point of taking another man's live, then one would only wonder why you and your kinds weren't born during the 'stone age' and gone extinct with same age

grin grin grin
Nice one! IMHO, people of the stone age are better than them in all aspect.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by fiizznation: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

Did you just called what that lunatic did 'simple'? My friend we are talking about Nigeria here not America. Will you clap for a fulani man that will insrcribed ojukwu's name on his cow and parade it in onitsha main market? What will you call the fulaniman's act? Will you call it 'an act of love' or a deliberate 'act of provocation'?

Anyway I won't waste my time with any of you here again. But bury this into your tick skull; "if any raving lunatic inscribed my father's name on any of his goddamn pet just to provoke me, believe you me, I will make sure I break his legs before reporting him to the authority".

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:
Just look at him looking like a redundant prehistoric gargoyle.

The ogre damn well knew what he was doing and must surely be disappointed he wasn't lynched by a mob for his most idiotic act so we and the children of hate, darkness, and anguish could have another event to profile the president with.

I hope they lock his flat head behind bars for the rest of his stupid life.

That said, I wonder why some miscreants are angry he was charged to court when they kept insisting he be taken to court by whoever feels offended by his idiocy.

Sick little cvnts.

Useless fool like you.. d deep seated & palpable hatred in you, will be ur undoing.. evil psychopath long bereft of love throwing tantrums across nairaland hating on nobody but ur self.

Meanwhile He's from Delta state and yes! He has the right 2 name his dog what ever he wishes, after all a South western gee named his goat "Jonathan" and made public display of it and d world did not crumble.. nuff said.
Re: Pictures From The Arraignment Of The Man Who Named His Dog "Buhari" by TheTrueSeeker: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
Did you just called what that lunatic did 'simple'? My friend we are talking about Nigeria here not America. Will you clap for a fulani man that will insrcribed ojukwu's name on his cow and parade it in onitsha main market? What will you call the fulaniman's act? Will you call it 'an act of love' or a deliberate 'act of provocation'?

Anyway I won't waste my time with any of you here again. But bury this into your tick skull; "if any raving lunatic inscribed my father's name on any of his goddamn pet just to provoke me, believe you me, I will make sure I break his legs before reporting him to the authority".

I bet you the worse that would happen is that they will kill the cow and eat it while the Fulani man watches. Otherwise, they will only call the Fulani man "Awu Nama" or 'Fool'and ignore him

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling Pure Breed Pit Bull Puppies / Caucasian Shepherd Dog For Stud Service In Ibadan / Extremely Fantastic Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.