Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Christianity Lambast Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Lambast Women (3063 Views)

How Christianity Rose To Dominate Europe, Then The World! / How Christianity Was Coined By Trickstars And The Originals / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 03, 2009
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women

You so wish. tongue
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by IYANGBALI: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2009
say whatever you want to say write whatever you want to write against christainity,i would rather die as a christain than being a[b] barbaric blood thirsty muslim[/b]
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2009
Muslim ain't blood thirsty, whenever we wage jihad we are pushed to the wall, how many christian turn their other cheek when slap, ? Huh ? Buzz
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by taneemrah: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2009
@macIB
Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad)"

Does the Quran you read have a footnote and did you care to read that after reading the verse you quoted? The verse is in idiomatic way of saying your wives are there for you to enjoy (sex) when you feel like. May be you would have preferred to have have it that "Have sex with your wives"
abi you no dey have sex with your partner?
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by taneemrah: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2009
say whatever you want to say write whatever you want to write against christainity,i would rather die as a christain than being a barbaric blood thirsty muslim

Say whatever you want to say; write whatever you want to write against Islam, I would rather die as a Muslim thatn being a barbaric deceived xtain cool grin

how many christian turn their other cheek when slap, ? Huh ? Buzz

Don't mind them, hypocrisy at its best.
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
[b] Quran 3

64. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

65. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?

66. Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.

67. Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See V.2:105).

68. Verily, among mankind who have the best claim to Ibrahim (Abraham) are those who followed him, and this Prophet (Muhammad ) and those who have believed (Muslims). And Allah is the Wali (Protector and Helper) of the believers.

69. A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not.

70. O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): "Why do you disbelieve in the Ayat of Allah, [the Verses about Prophet Muhammad present in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)."

71. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): "Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?"

72. And a party of the people of the Scripture say: "Believe in the morning in that which is revealed to the believers (Muslims), and reject it at the end of the day, so that they may turn back.

73. And believe no one except the one who follows your religion. Say (O Muhammad ): "Verily! Right guidance is the Guidance of Allah" and do not believe that anyone can receive like that which you have received (of Revelation) except when he follows your religion, otherwise they would engage you in argument before your Lord. Say (O Muhammad ): "All the bounty is in the Hand of Allah; He grants to whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, the All-Knower."

74. He selects for His Mercy (Islam and the Qur'an with Prophethood) whom He wills and Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.

75. Among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is he who, if entrusted with a Cantar (a great amount of wealth, etc.), will readily pay it back; and among them there is he who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless you constantly stand demanding, because they say: "There is no blame on us to betray and take the properties of the illiterates (Arabs)." But they tell a lie against Allah while they know it.

76. Yes, whoever fulfils his pledge and fears Allah much; verily, then Allah loves those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

77. Verily, those who purchase a small gain at the cost of Allah's Covenant and their oaths, they shall have no portion in the Hereafter (Paradise). Neither will Allah speak to them, nor look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and they shall have a painful torment.

78. And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.

79. It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukma (the knowledge and understanding of the laws of religion, etc.) and Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyun (learned men of religion who practise what they know and also preach others), because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it."

80. Nor would he order you to take angels and Prophets for lords (gods). Would he order you to disbelieve after you have submitted to Allah's Will? (Tafsir At-Tabari).

81. And (remember) when Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: "Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of Allah, etc.), and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad ) confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him." Allah said: "Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness; and I am with you among the witnesses (for this)."

82. Then whoever turns away after this, they are the Fasiqun (rebellious: those who turn away from Allah's Obedience).

83. Do they seek other than the religion of Allah (the true Islamic Monotheism worshipping none but Allah Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned.

84. Say (O Muhammad ): "We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and what was given to Musa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam)."

85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

86. How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the Messenger (Muhammad ) is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

87. They are those whose recompense is that on them (rests) the Curse of Allah, of the angels, and of all mankind.

88. They will abide therein (Hell). Neither will their torment be lightened, nor will it be delayed or postponed (for a while).

89. Except for those who repent after that and do righteous deeds. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

90. Verily, those who disbelieved after their Belief and then went on increasing in their disbelief (i.e. disbelief in the Qur'an and in Prophet Muhammad ) - never will their repentance be accepted [because they repent only by their tongues and not from their hearts]. And they are those who are astray.

91. Verily, those who disbelieved, and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full of gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom. For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers.

92. By no means shall you attain Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, etc., it means here Allah's Reward, i.e. Paradise), unless you spend (in Allah's Cause) of that which you love; and whatever of good you spend, Allah knows it well.

93. All food was lawful to the Children of Israel, except what Israel made unlawful for himself before the Taurat (Torah) was revealed. Say (O Muhammad ): "Bring here the Taurat (Torah) and recite it, if you are truthful."[/b]
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Muslim ain't blood thirsty, whenever we wage jihad we are pushed to the wall, how many christian turn their other cheek when slap, ? Huh ? Buzz
must you always wage war?which God are you guys killing for?yet you call your blood thirsty barbaric religion a religion of peace piss  peace my foot tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
taneemrah:

Say whatever you want to say; write whatever you want to write against Islam, I would rather die as a Muslim thatn being a barbaric deceived xtain cool grin

Don't mind them, hypocrisy at its best.

in what way is christainity barbaric as compared to your stupid religion?Christainity brought civilsation and salvation to the world,what did yours bring except war and confusion.
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

must you always wage war?which God are you guys killing for?yet you call your blood thirsty barbaric religion a religion of peace piss peace my foot tongue tongue tongue tongue :Pin what way is christainity barbaric as compared to your stupid religion?Christainity brought civilsation and salvation to the world,what did yours bring except war and confusion.

You even have the guts to say that bullshit ?

Your God couldn't forgive people untill he used one of the godhead as a scape goat, he made him cry like a chicken on th cross, see mathew 27;46, he killed him. WHAAT A disgrace grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Iya gbali,do you even follow religion thread at all?its seems no, thats why you are talking like that tongue
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by dexmond: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ Poster

Silence The Woman!
"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Comment: You have all seen it in the bible. There can not be two captain in a ship. You choose who is the head of your family. Let nobody brainwash you with feminism and all those devilish ideas been propagated in the name of gender equality.[size=14pt] Do women lead prayer in Islam? Do they pray behind the men or before them?[/size] Hypocrites.

Female Births Get Penalty
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

Comment: Not a penalty. The Jewish book has so many ritual observations given to them by Moses.

Female Inferiority
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

Comment:The bible teaches that the man is the head of the woman. [size=14pt] Who is the head of the family in Islam O Abuzola? [/size] If you say the woman, you are a liar, and if you say the man, you are a sinner for quoting this scripture just to ridicule the Bible.

Jesus Will Kill Children
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)

Comment: The God of the bible is not just a loving God, but during Judgment, he is fierce. It is because of his fierceness in judgment that made Christians to preach both in the rain and in the sun. It is because of his wrath when, he will no longer have mercy that Christians preach even when Muslims kill them .However, in the scripture above, God was not talking about a literal woman. Some say it is a Nation that is leading the world into evil. Others say it is an apostate church that is leading people astray.
Kill The Witches!
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Whoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. He that sacrificeth unto any god, save to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed." (Exodus 22:18-20)

Comment: God says he did not want a witch among the isrealites. Including Necromancers, Snake charmers etc. Does Islam approve them? Does Allah love witches?

Rape My Daughter
"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." (Judges 19:24-25)

Comment: The story is that Some male visitors came to Lots house. When the men of Sodom who are homosexuals heard it, they came to Lot’s house in the night so they could sleep with Lot’s visitors. After much pleading to the men not to do this evil to his visitors, he now told them to sleep with his daughters and leave the men. [size=14pt] If it were you, How would you handle the situation given the same circumstance? [/size]
Stone The Woman!
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)

"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22:24)

Comment: Stone both not only the woman. Hypocrite. Do you read with your mind locked? [size=14pt] Mohammed copied the omitted verse of stoning from here! [/size]

"Virgin" Mistranslation
"Therefore the LORD himself shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (Isaiah 7:14)

Comment: No mistranslation.

Virgin's Worth
"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silvers, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

Comment: Is that not what we do in Africa? If you make a girl pregnant, won’t you marry her?

Burn The Daughter!
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." (Leviticus 21:9)

Comment: That is what Israel constitution demands.

Cut Off Her Hand!
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

Comment: She wants to kill the man that is why she takes hold of her manhood. That is attempted murder. God will not have it.
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2009
@dexmond- incredible, you believe jesus was the author of the women inferiority, killing and other atrocity in the blble ? Wow good to hear that
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by gameaddict(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2009
@original poster.Fool, it would do you and others like you to either learn literature or if you have, then restart from nursery school. The passage in revelation that speaks about children was not refering to literal kids. Also consult your Imam but if he doesn't get it, that may mean trouble but i won't be surprised. You people will jump at any ship that seems to sail towards destroying the credibility of the bible. I'd like to continue but instead i'd invite you to look for my post concerning the origin of the bible. Its still being written and note: no muslim that carries the bible everyday looking for passages to discredit is allowed to post. Just read and learn, then pass to your imam.
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 06, 2009
@gameaddict,you looking for trouble init?
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2009
See how the verses are explicit yet they reject what they dislike and grasp what they desire, this alone shows muslim as the true follower of God
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Easypizzy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
Next
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
Next
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b] Quran 4

117. They (all those who worship others than Allah) invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaitan (Satan), a persistent rebel!

118. Allah cursed him. And he [Shaitan (Satan)] said: "I will take an appointed portion of your slaves;

119. Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah." And whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

120. He [Shaitan (Satan)] makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaitan's (Satan) promises are nothing but deceptions.

121. The dwelling of such (people) is Hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.

122. But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah's Promise is the Truth, and whose words can be truer than those of Allah? (Of course, none).

123. It will not be in accordance with your desires (Muslims), nor those of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), whosoever works evil, will have the recompense thereof, and he will not find any protector or helper besides Allah.

124. And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a true believer in the Oneness of Allah (Muslim), such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a Naqira (speck on the back of a date-stone), will be done to them.

125. And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). And Allah did take Ibrahim (Abraham) as a Khalil (an intimate friend).

126. And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is Ever Encompassing all things.[/b]
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
[b] Quran 5

77. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray in times gone by, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."

78. Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawûd (David) and 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allâh and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

79. They used not to forbid one another from the Munkar (wrong, evil­doing, sins, polytheism, disbelief, etc.) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do.

80. You see many of them taking the disbelievers as their Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers). Evil indeed is that which their ownselves have sent forward before them, for that (reason) Allâh's Wrath fell upon them and in torment they will abide.

81. And had they believed in Allâh, and in the Prophet (Muhammad ) and in what has been revealed to him, never would they have taken them (the disbelievers) as Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers), but many of them are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

82. Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikûn (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.

83. And when they (who call themselves Christians) listen to what has been sent down to the Messenger (Muhammad ), you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognised. They say: "Our Lord! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses.

84. "And why should we not believe in Allâh and in that which has come to us of the truth (Islâmic Monotheism)? And we wish that our Lord will admit us (in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection) along with the righteous people (Prophet Muhammad and his Companions)."

85. So because of what they said, Allâh rewarded them Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), they will abide therein forever. Such is the reward of good­doers.

86. But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire.[/b]
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
[b] Quran 4

171. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

172. The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allah, nor the angels who are near (to Allah). And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself.

173. So, as for those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and did deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards, and more out of His Bounty. But as for those who refuse His worship and were proud, He will punish them with a painful torment . And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or helper.

174. O mankind! Verily, there has come to you a convincing proof (Prophet Muhammad ) from your Lord, and We sent down to you a manifest light (this Qur'an).

175. So, as for those who believed in Allah and held fast to Him, He will admit them to His Mercy and Grace (i.e. Paradise), and guide them to Himself by a Straight Path.[/b]
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 17

45 And when you (Muhammad SAW) recite the Quran, We put between you and those who believe not in the Hereafter, an invisible veil (or screen their hearts, so they hear or understand it not).
46 And We have put coverings over their hearts lest, they should understand it (the Quran), and in their ears deafness. And when you make mention of your Lord Alone (La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) Islamic Monotheism ()) in the Quran, they turn on their backs, fleeing in extreme dislikeness.
47 We know best of what they listen to, when they listen to you. And when they take secret counsel, behold, the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a bewitched man."
48 See what examples they have put forward for you. So they have gone astray, and never can they find a way.
49 And they say: "When we are bones and fragments (destroyed), should we really be resurrected (to be) a new creation?"
50 Say (O Muhammad SAW) "Be you stones or iron,"
51 "Or some created thing that is yet greater (or harder) in your breasts (thoughts to be resurrected, even then you shall be resurrected)" Then, they will say: "Who shall bring us back (to life)?" Say: "He Who created you first!" Then, they will shake their heads at you and say: "When will that be ?" Say: "Perhaps it is near!"
52 On the Day when He will call you, and you will answer (His Call) with (words of) His Praise and Obedience, and you will think that you have stayed (in this world) but a little while!
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
How christianity lambast women
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola11(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2009
What a shame
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola11(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
embarassed
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by sokislam(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
I have wanted to make a contribution earlier, but I discovered that the issue had been dealt with. I am very well pleased with the answers. So Abuzola, you better repent for your own good.

Islam is a passport to hell quranically.
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2009
whats wrong with this mmugu thats been brainsoilled
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Abuzola11(m): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2009
Abi o, he is brainwashed by tithe collector
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by sokislam(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
I know u cannot make a better point than to insult. I am not moved with that anyway, it only show how childish u guys are. What a pity. Just remember that we are having a handful a laugh in the house. And guess who the clowns are?

, Uplawal and Abuzola1 cheesy
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by AbuZola3(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
sokislam:

I know u cannot make a better point than to insult. I am not moved with that anyway, it only show how childish u guys are. What a pity. Just remember that we are having a handful a laugh in the house. And guess who the clowns are?

, Uplawal and Abuzola1 cheesy

is that all you can say to defend your biblical atrocity, what pity
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by AbuZola3(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2010
:-
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Coretalk(m): 2:34am On Jan 04, 2010
Another example of wrong interpretation of the bible. may od give u wisdom.
even forgive u self, ka e. what a blasphemy
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
@core talk,oya give us ur own interpretation,shio
Re: How Christianity Lambast Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2010
First poster - Abuzola you are a ignorant islamic fool. Repent or you perish and go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Revelations Emerge On Tb Joshua’s Hidden Secrets! / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) / Isaac Roland: A Rare Musical Gem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.