Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (3043 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2022
surah 2:87 Indeed, We gave Moses the Book and sent after him successive messengers. And We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the holy spirit. Why is it that every time a messenger comes to you ˹Israelites˺ with something you do not like, you become arrogant, rejecting some and killing others?

Often, you hear Nigerian Muslims insulting the Holy spirit. Unbeknownst to them, it is part of their doctrine. The Quran attests to the miraculous birth of Christ While some Muslims go on denying the Christ. They do not read their quran. They know nothing in it. they are always shocked when I show them. Rather than submitting to the quran, they tweak it. Which means they are more powerful that their quran and they have utter disrespect for it. This is why Arab do not consider them real muslims. They do not understand the words in Arabic. they do not read and meditate, they only recite it as a poem.

surah 21:91 And ˹remember˺ the one who guarded her vagina, so We blew into her our spirit, making her and her son a sign for the worlds.

From the two surahs above, you can see that allah uses "I" and "we" interchangeably to prove to you that he is polytheist. Notwithstanding, You can clearly see that allah could stoop as low as blowing his spirit into a woman's vagina rather than by providential outworking as the Bible states.

This is not a hate speech. I showing you the quran that you do not read. Thank me for it. This is the truth that your mullahs are concealing from you. That antichristian guy has suddenly ran away. he has been attacking christians for a years rather than taking same time to read his quran.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2022
The below is what the Bible teaches about those who despise others and think they themselves are righteous.

https://www.nairaland.com/7323341/please-me-beg-muslims-answer#116500296

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigerians please judge this case betwen me and muslims. Muslims asked me to read the Qur'an and revert. They took me to their masjid. Their mullah taught me many sophisticated lies about Islam.

Now, I am posting the quran, not another book and they accuse me of being pious and despising others.

Should I not post the quran? Guess what! If I had been posting other verses of the quran, I would have made constant frontpage features.

How am I proud for revealing the truth and despising lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Nigerians please judge this case betwen me and muslims. Muslims asked me to read the Qur'an and revert. They took me to their masjid.

Are you claiming they kidnapped you and forced you to revert, as in return to being a Muslim, which you must have been if you are to revert?

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
budaatum:

Are you claiming they kidnapped you and forced you to revert, as in return to being a Muslim, which you must have been if you are to revert?
if you were leavened enough, you would have been exposed to the word. Go ask an Arab Muslim what revert means cos you're mullah seems to be a 2nd grader in Islamic studies
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
if you were leavened enough, you would have been exposed to the word. Go ask an Arab Muslim what revert means cos you're mullah seems to be a 2nd grader in Islamic studies

Revert is an English word so why don't we ask an English dictionary instead?

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
budaatum:

Revert is an English word so why don't we ask an English dictionary instead?

Sir, I don't bloody care about your sheet. I will now be swayed or detracted. You are just a beginner.

I repeat, allah blew into a woman's vagina. Why is her vagina of utmost importance to allah? The Bible says, Mary was overshadowed by the holy spirit. Allah had to stoop so low to blow his spirit into a woman's vagina, why?

Another question is: why did your Muslim's teachers deceive you with false translation? Where is Gabriel written in the arabic verse of the quran?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
You don't have to care about anything about me, and to be honest I don't particularly care about you.

Those with eyes to read what you write will however see what they need to care about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
I do not bloody care. Move on, Sir. Fly to the universe on a one way ticket, Sir. N one bloody cares about your existence.
The Islamic caliphate enslaved and sold black slaves up until today. You know nothing about the religion that you parade. Posting verses of the Bible does not move me an inch. In fact, I do not read it. I am here to read the quran. Grab your copy and let us do it together.

surah 21:91 And ˹remember˺ the one who guarded her vagina, so We blew into her our spirit, making her and her son a sign for the worlds.

From the surah above, You can clearly see that allah could stoop as low as blowing his spirit into a woman's vagina rather than by providential outworking as the Bible states.

This is not a hate speech. I am showing you the quran that you do not read. Thank me for it. This is the truth that your mullahs are concealing from you.
budaatum:
You don't have to care about anything about me, and to be honest I don't particularly care about you.

Those with eyes to read what you write will however see what they need to care about.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I am showing you the quran that you do not read.

And I am pointing out what you have not read.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have my Bible already. I have read it a hundred times and continue toread it. It is the reason why I can categorically tell you that the quran is insurmountably false.
21:93 Yet the people have divided it into sects. But to Us they will all return.

the above is another proof that allah is polytheistic.

He is not the one allah that you have been taught. they are deluding you
budaatum:

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

Did you notice that allah is from the polytheistic gods of Arabia by his insistence on being WE rather than I?
budaatum:

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:16am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 24:30 O Prophet!˺ Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do.

Allah guards women vaginas but asks the men to guard their joysticks.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:30am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 24:56 Moreover, establish prayer, pay alms-tax, and obey the Messenger, so you may be shown mercy.

Here you see the requirement for mercy for Muslims. it is all about mohammed.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:36am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 25:4 The disbelievers say, “This ˹Quran˺ is nothing but a fabrication which he made up with the help of others.” Their claim is totally unjustified and untrue!

surah 25:5 And they say, “˹These revelations are only˺ ancient fables which he has had written down, and they are rehearsed to him morning and evening.”

You see ladies and gentlemen, allah knows what he has done to the quran. He knows that it is all fables and lies that come with the help of others. Imagine even putting it out there he does not believe in his word. There is no measure of certitude in allah's heart. He is even doubting his word.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:39am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 25:35 We certainly gave Moses the Book and appointed his brother Aaron as his helper.

Allah the WE god
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:42am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 25:48 And He is the One Who sends the winds ushering in His mercy, and We send down pure rain from the sky,

allah cannot idenitify what really he is even in the same sentence. A HE or a WE ?

Is allah a non-binary?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:44am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 25:53 And He is the One Who merges the two bodies of water: one fresh and palatable and the other salty and bitter, placing between them a barrier they cannot cross.

where are these two BODIES of water that allah merged that people cannot cross?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:50am On Sep 12, 2022
surah 25:54 And He is the One Who creates human beings from water, then establishes for them blood relation and marriage relation. And, is your lord all powerful

Yet again, allah is disconcerting confused with what he made man. Clay, spurting fluid, water... Which exactly is it?
Also notice the pronoun used here, HE. So, allah is jumping from he to us to we to I. Extraordinaire.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
surah 2:255 Allah! There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him, the Ever-Living, All-Sustaining. Neither drowsiness nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who could possibly intercede with Him without His permission? He ˹fully˺ knows what is ahead of them and what is behind them, but no one can grasp any of His knowledge—except what He wills ˹to reveal˺. His Seat encompasses the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of both does not tire Him. For He is the Most High, the Greatest.

Allah has suddenly forgotten himself and referring to another god. He just can't keep count of his pronouns. In this case he is utterly unaware of who he is and redirecting all the acclaimed entitlements to another god.

How can he morph into I, we, us, his, he, him at the same time in one quran. 99 problems bro ain't it?

budaatum:

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
budaatum:
The below is what the Bible teaches about those who despise others and think they themselves are righteous.

https://www.nairaland.com/7323341/please-me-beg-muslims-answer#116500296
The Qur'an and Muslims tear down the core doctrines of Christianity and when their lies is exposed, you claim Christians are despising Muslims.

...say not trinity
...God has no son
...trinity is God, Jesus and Mary
...Jesus was not crucified on the cross
... Jesus did not die on the cross
...Jesus is a Muslim
...the bible is totally corrupted but the Qur'an is perfectly preserved to the diacritical marks

All the above is by Muslims and their Allah against Christians.

Is Buda saying that Christians should accept the Islamic narratives as okay!?

All these is from the same Allah who says that the sun sets in the black murky waters!?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 3:02am On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

The Qur'an and Muslims tear down the core doctrines of Christianity and when their lies is exposed, you claim Christians are despising Muslims.

...say not trinity
...God has no son
...Jesus is a Muslim
...the bible is totally corrupted but the Qur'an is perfectly preserved to the diacritical marks

All the above is by Muslims and their Allah against Christians.

Is Buda saying that Christians should accept the Islamic narratives as okay!?

All these is from the same Allah who says that the sun sets in the black murky waters!?

Those Muslims you say are "tearing down the core doctrines of Christianity" and asking you to "accept the Islamic narratives" must be very powerful people indeed, TenQ. If they say God does not exist would they have torn down your God too?

Pity is, you seem to have abandoned your Christian doctrine yourself so they must have succeeded too because instead of you upholding your Christian doctrine you seem to want to become like them and do as they seem to do.

I don't think one should challenge ignorance with one's own ignorance as this op is doing. Besides, is it now Christian doctrine to slap harder those who slap you?

Below is some Christian doctrine that I would have you consider. Do let me know if you don't think the op is not doing its opposite and become like those he is attacking.

2 Likes

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Go and drink poopjuice Sir. You are simply trying to hush us up. The other one pretended to be an atheist to stop me. I know all the dawah tactics Sir. Trust me when I say that. if I want to do sheet, i will do it. If the Bible you are quoting is good for me, then follow it yourself first. You cannot prescribe something that you have condemned to me. In your majlis, that Bible verse that you are sending to me is corrupted. That is what you guys are taught. Now, you are trying to use this tactics on me to shut me up. It is called Dawah tactic. Muslims use this to advance the course of Islam.

Where were these verses when people were condemning all these pastors? Why didn't you post these verses on those thread on which Christianity is being insulted and desecrated? Why here and now? Simply because you cannot defend the quran. The quran is defenseless without violence. That is why you are patronizing us. No way! Desist from the Bible. you have been taught that it is corrupted. Let us focus on that book which is not corrupted and called noble.

You tactic failed Sir. The only way you can listen to the Bible is when this Quran is exposed. Now, nott just reading those verse, you need to believe them. When you do, you must join us in tearing down that quran just as Mohammed claimed to have torn down the 360 gods. Cos the quran still has those gods in it.

* Mentioned who said that:
Muhammad bin Saad told me, he said: dissuade my father, he said: dissuade my uncle, he said: dissuade my father, on the authority of his father, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, his saying (and he is the Lord of al-Shi’ari) he said: He is the star called al-Shi’ari.
Ali bin Sahl told me, he said: We were told by Mu’amil, he said: We were told by Sufyan, on the authority of Khaseef, on the authority of Mujahid, in his saying: (And he is the Lord of Shi’a) he said: The star behind Gemini, they used to worship him.
We were told by Ibn Humaid, he said: We were told by Mahran, on the authority of Sufyan, on the authority of Mansur, on the authority of Mujahid: (And he is the Lord of poetry) He said: He was worshiped in the pre-Islamic era.

Muhammad bin Amr told us, he said: Tell us Abu Asim, he said: Tell us Jesus; And Al-Harith told me, he said: Al-Hassan narrated, he said: Tell us all of them, on the authority of Ibn Abi Najih, on the authority of Mujahid, his saying (Lord of the hair) he said: Marzam Al-Jawza.
Bishr told us, he said: told us Yazid, he said: told us Saeed, on the authority of Qatada, his saying (and that he is the Lord of Sirius) was alive among the Arabs who worshiped Sirius, this star that you saw, Bishr said, he said: He wants the star that follows Gemini.

Ibn Abd al-Ala told us, Ibn Thawr said to us, on the authority of Muammar, on the authority of Qatada, in his saying (the Lord of al-Shi`ari) he said: People in the pre-Islamic era used to worship this star that is called al-Shi`ari.
Yunus told me, he said: Ibn Wahb told us, he said: Ibn Zayd said, in his saying (and that he is the Lord of poetry) she was worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, so he said: Do you worship this and forsake its Lord? Worship her God. He said: And Al-Shi’ari: the guiding star that follows Gemini, it is called Al-Marzam.

The above shows how they continue the worship of the idols they brag were destroyed in the kaaba. The star, the moon god Hubal is still worshipped in every mosque today. And, they know. the older muslims knew these and rather than destroying the practice, they were asked to serve the gods of those moon and star gods. Therefore the bigger god of those two who is the hubal or allah of the Kaaba majlis. I will attach a picture of Hubal and you can picture the muslims praying position with their arms stretched out. Sacrifices of children were made to that Hubal. Even Mohammed's father could have been sacrificed to Hubal. but they exchanged his life with alternatives.

Today, you keep the star and the crescent moon as symbols of Islam. Those symbols are not merely symbols, they were gods of the Kaaba. Hubal or allah is their chief god. the hide all these things in Arabic but not gonna be for long now. Arabs are leaving the religion in droves now. many of them are seeing the truth for what it is. You sit here hiding in darkness trying to hush people who bring you good tidings. Get out of that darkness. Imagine how embarrassed you feel now. This is how your children will feel. We show you nothing more than islamic teachings and it smells really bad to you that you seek to cover up the ooze. That is what you believe in.

Imagiine this for a second. You do not want what you believe in to get exposed. which means that you are complacent. You know it is bad. Why stay there? what are you doing there? why are you not proud of it being revealed out there? We want the Bible to be read. The Bible is the most translated book ever. If it contained evil, many would have spotted it in their languages.

Take those Bibel verses away I have them here with me. I read my Bible and I have work to do
budaatum:

Those Muslims you say are "tearing down the core doctrines of Christianity" and asking you to "accept the Islamic narratives" must be very powerful people indeed, TenQ. If they say God does not exist would they have torn down your God too?

Pity is, you seem to have abandoned your Christian doctrine yourself so they must have succeeded too because instead of you upholding your Christian doctrine you seem to want to become like them and do as they seem to do.

I don't think one should challenge ignorance with one's own ignorance as this op is doing. Besides, is it now Christian doctrine to slap harder those who slap you?

Below is some Christian doctrine that I would have you consider. Do let me know if you don't think the op is not doing its opposite and become like those he is attacking.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

Muslims use their DECEPTIONS to do only one thing: destroy the unknowledgeable sincere Christians. Do you think their is wisdom to allow them to propagate their lies OUTSIDE their mosques?

The shocking truth is that the average Muslims believes strongly in these lies as they are not allowed to question their Qur'an. The truth forces them to reason: and see how they have sat on a pyramid of lies in looking for God.

The two scriptures you quoted were done completely out of context. I am compelled NOT to be violent against anyone including Muslims. I was not compelled to KEEP QUIET when the bring their DECEPTIONS.
Eph 5:11:
"Do not have fellowship with worthless deeds of darkness, but expose them instead."

Eph 5:11:
"Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead reprove expose convict them."

To expose the Islamic lies, all you need to do is to bring out the truth.

A wicked man is one who knows the truth but keeps quiet while the lies continue its path of destruction!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by efficiencie(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Notwithstanding, You can clearly see that allah could stoop as low as blowing his spirit into a woman's vagina rather than by providential outworking as the Bible states.

Dude how could you do this to Islam? You mean Allah opened Mariam's legs wide and blew her p◇cci. Wow.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
I tell you bro, if you read about the orgies in Islam you will wonder how they managed to brainwash these people. You can see why their apostates are killed. cos' they know too much about their evil.

Everything has to do with sex first, power second and money 3rd.

Their use of salacious words even in the quran. That is why they are ashamed to have it translated. They want you to read from one adulterated source where the brainwashing continues. It is shocking.
efficiencie:

Dude how could you do this to Islam? You mean Allah opened Mariam's legs wide and blew her p◇cci. Wow.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

Muslims use their DECEPTIONS to do only one thing: destroy the unknowledgeable sincere Christians. Do you think their is wisdom to allow them to propagate their lies OUTSIDE their mosques?

TenQ, you Christians deceive yourself and don't need Muslims to help you.

God created you to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground”, but you've somehow convinced yourselves that you must be descendants of enslaved Adam, working naked in a tiny garden while refusing to eat the fruit that would give you knowledge to be fruitful and increase and fill and subdue and rule for fear that you might die, despite it written that it is ignorance that kills..

That's why you can not rule over your emotions and how you treat your neighbours. If you did know, you would kill them with love.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

TenQ, you Christians deceive yourself and don't need Muslims to help you.

God created you to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground”, but you've somehow convinced yourselves that you must be descendants of enslaved Adam, working naked in a tiny garden while refusing to eat the fruit that would give you knowledge to be fruitful and increase and fill and subdue and rule for fear that you might die, despite it written that it is ignorance that kills..

That's why you can not rule over your emotions and how you treat your neighbours. If you did know, you would kill them with love.
Thank you for your kind information: unfortunately love is NOT docile, neither is love passive, neither does love keep quiet in the face of evil.

Love is speaking the truth: if anything I've said is UNTRUE, then you have every right in this world to challenge me.

Here are the claims of Muslims against Christians again:
...say not trinity
...God has no son
...Jesus is a Muslim

Your advice is that I keep quiet!?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you for your kind information: unfortunately love is NOT docile, neither is love passive, neither does love keep quiet in the face of evil.

Love is speaking the truth: if anything I've said is UNTRUE, then you have every right in this world to challenge me.

Here are the claims of Muslims against Christians again:
...say not trinity
...God has no son
...Jesus is a Muslim

Your advice is that I keep quiet!?

What the op has said is very not true and is based on ignorance of Islam, but moreso of his own Christianity.

My advice is that you and he inform yourselves, but you do not have to if you think you already know enough.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

What the op has said is very not true and is based on ignorance of Islam, but moreso of his own Christianity.

My advice is that you and he inform yourselves, but you do not have to if you think you already know enough.
The OP has a right to his own opinion and you'll notice that I've not commented on his post. I have only reacted to your comment based on what I know and is verifiable in Islam.

I quote again some of the direct frontal attacks on Christianity by Islam: are they untrue?

..say not trinity
...God has no son
...Jesus is a Muslim

My question is, should I keep quiet?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

The OP has a right to his own opinion and you'll notice that I've not commented on his post. I have only reacted to your comment based on what I know and is verifiable in Islam.

I quote again some of the direct frontal attacks on Christianity by Islam: are they untrue?

..say not trinity
...God has no son
...Jesus is a Muslim

My question is, should I keep quiet?

If what they say has any effect or bearing on you, like if they say there is no God, and your God then stops existing, I suppose you must not keep quiet so your God does not disappear in a puff of smoke. But if you understand that what anyone says does not change the facts as you know them, then you would not bother responding to ignorant people because it has no effect whatsoever in the facts as you know them.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

If what they say has any effect or bearing on you, like if they say there is no God, and your God then stops existing, I suppose you must not keep quiet so your God does not disappear in a puff of smoke. But if you understand that what anyone says does not change the facts as you know them, then you would not bother responding to ignorant people because it has no effect whatsoever in the facts as you know them.

Sorry,
Silence of the knowledgable in the face of open deception is wickedness!

What happens to darkness anytime the light comes on?

But you advise that I don't beam my light as the darkness cannot comprehend me?

Who is the truth really hurting?
The Muslims!?
Or is it you!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Point Of Free Will? / I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! / Niv Exposed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.