Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56771 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by basilo101: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
afonjas are in ghost mode, Tanjudeen did not respect his host by trying to rescue a helpless man from being lynched unjustly abi?

11 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by striker9(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
tomquest:

You call this a crime or genocide? Since the 1930s, this is what Awusa/Foolanis do, sending hundreds of thousands of innocent Nigerians to their early graves.

If not for the unfortunate political cooperation Yorobbers ALWAYS give them, by now they should have had their own republic to practice their wickedness.
Its always easy for Yorubas to be at the receiving end but when Yoruba was raising the issue of corruption in GEJ adm ,y'all scream to high heavens chanting “leave our brother alone" ,if y'all had called GEJ to order I'm sure he would still be the President of naija..so stop pointing accusing fingers at sw...thanks

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by shabakm: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
don't blame the consequence but blame the cause
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Achorise: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Let your God fight for himself, if he's God indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by malvisguy212: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
youngbravian:
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
This alone is okay for a prove
The mosaic law is not meant for christians, in fact, not all law apply to us, we are only advise to learn from which was written in the old covenant.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by holyfather(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Where is Omenka or Progress abi na progressive01?
I need him to comment on this here and now!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by MDOLOFU: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
We will fish out the killers or we will leave no stone on turned that is d story for the day. Till date d kano killing they are still finding d killers it happens in Abuja same story now zamfara same story. U guys should not make us believe that story before election that say buhari want to islamise Nigeria oooo stop deceiving us

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
8 people...Dead...Because of blasphemy??...Against an orthodox religion??......Even traditional worshippers believe in d ability of their gods to dfend themselves!!...So what z wrong with these people??

They better dnt push their luck!!....Cz most christians were terrorists b4 they gave their lives to christ,so believe me wen i say this.......If christians were this barbaric,no one wud hv peace!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by SANCHEZH1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Seriously, why are u guys like this... I am a muslim and a yoruba.. I condemn dis.. because it aren't in the teaching of the prophet and words of Allah.. He is d God that can fight for Himself.. And also , each religion have it extremisms .. I read abt an american pastor who burnt and poison over hundreds of his members believing the world will end d next day.. And also i think u guys av heard of the great crusade.. Pls ISLAM is a religion of PEACE .it is d worshippers that nids to chck demsevs

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sorextee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Among the versions of Islam, I still respect the Yoruba Muslims. They are very tolerant. Unlike my folks in the north. There was a serious argument between a hausa Muslim nd a Yoruba Muslim. The Yoruba guy told him they (the Yoruba) have a better understanding of the Quran, because they read it indepth. Unlike the hausas who understand nothing, but rely on their mallams to interpret. Whatever the mallam says is what they believe.

They are the ones that also believe if they don't have that black mark on their forehead, they won't enter heaven. U see my hausa people, scrubbing their head on the ground while praying, just to have that black mark. U all know the black mark I'm talking about... grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by condomuser: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Exactly African and Asian countries are the fools.

The western powers introduced Religion to most of these countries, they didn't say you should let it cause division.

Due to the underdevelopment, groups and division among societies, groups are interpreting Religion in their own meanings through violence while the West chill in their safe haven making love undecided

Macelliot:
* ISIS (Iraq & Syria)
* Hamas (Palestine)
* Al-Nusra (syria & lebanon)
* Al-Qaeda (Pakistan, Yemen, Arabia & Syria).
* Al-Shabbab (Somalia)
* Boko-Haram
(Nigeria & Cameroon)
* Talliban (Afganistan)
* Ansar-Al-Sharia
(Libya)
* Jumaat Ansar-al-
sunna
(Iraq)
* Hezbollah (Lebanon)
* Ansar Dine (Mali).
* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt).
* Islamic Movement of Ubs (Uzbekistan).
* Jaish-e-muhammed (Pakistan & India).
* Jemaah Islamiyyah (Indonesia, phillipines).
* Laskar-e-Taiba ( Afganistan, Paskistan & Bangladesh).

Islam breed violence.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by muteeu(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
many of u still embattle in hatred lol

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by recievesense: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
muteeu:
many of u still embattle in hatred lol

Did the jew kill in the name of religion?

Now we know who has hatred. Smh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by BAILMONEY: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
WHERE IS JIHADI MADRIDGUY SEF

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by striker9(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
sorextee:
Among the versions of Islam, I still respect the Yoruba Muslims. They are very tolerant. Unlike my folks in the north. There was a serious argument between a hausa Muslim nd a Yoruba Muslim. The Yoruba guy told him they (the Yoruba) have a better understanding of the Quran, because they read it indepth. Unlike the hausas who understand nothing, but rely on their mallams to interpret. Whatever the mallam says is what they believe.

They are the ones that also believe if they don't have that black mark on their forehead, they won't enter heaven. U see my hausa people, scrubbing their head on the ground while praying, just to have that black mark. U all know the black mark I'm talking about... grin
Lol u funny..I think the problem with Hausa Muslim is that most are stark illiterate, u see them fighting for Mohammed yet they are seen publicly displaying charms,isn't that pathetic?

11 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Cunninlinguist: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope lord lugard is rotting in hell.He is the cause of all this nonsense.These Muslims kill at the slightest provocation. They should know that they don't have exclusive right to violence.
I expect our leaders to do nothing as usual

This shiT is getting too much

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by tomquest: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
striker9:
Its always easy for Yorubas to be at the receiving end but when Yoruba was raising the issue of corruption in GEJ adm ,y'all scream to high heavens chanting “leave our brother alone" ,if y'all had called GEJ to order I'm sure he would still be the President of naija..so stop pointing accusing fingers at sw...thanks

Who's talking about GEJ here?

Just answer and tell me which region of this country is responsible for Awusas still holding this country to ransome, taking the rest of us back by centuries?

Awusas don't want restructuring

Awusas don't want state police

Awusas don't want fiscal federalism (because of free monthly allocation from crude oil)

Awusas don't want Polio vaccination

Awusas want sharia

Awusas know that they are NOTHING if the South are politically united as One.

AND YORUBAS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND AWUSAS. Why?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by muteeu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Macelliot:
* ISIS (Iraq & Syria)
* Hamas (Palestine)
* Al-Nusra (syria & lebanon)
* Al-Qaeda (Pakistan, Yemen, Arabia & Syria).
* Al-Shabbab (Somalia)
* Boko-Haram
(Nigeria & Cameroon)
* Talliban (Afganistan)
* Ansar-Al-Sharia
(Libya)
* Jumaat Ansar-al-
sunna
(Iraq)
* Hezbollah (Lebanon)
* Ansar Dine (Mali).
* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt).
* Islamic Movement of Ubs (Uzbekistan).
* Jaish-e-muhammed (Pakistan & India).
* Jemaah Islamiyyah (Indonesia, phillipines).
* Laskar-e-Taiba ( Afganistan, Paskistan & Bangladesh).

Islam breed violence.
you consider the bombing and slaughtering of the innocent, defenceless people-worshippers, the aged, women, children, buyers and sellers in malls etc- jihaad, you aren't different from non Muslims in their famed misconception of the term.
The best jihaad is the jihaad against your whims. "And for they who fear the standing before their Lord and deny their souls their selfish desire, verily Paradise is their abode" - Qur'aan, chapter NIGHT.
Yes, qitaal (war) is the biggest jihaad but do you forget that the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam gained more reverts to Islaam after the hudaibiyyah peace treaty than through jihaad? Do you not remember that self defence triggered qitaal?
Yes, the Prophet Muhammad, sallaLlaahu alaihi wa aalihee wa sallam, said "whosoever dies without fighting or intending to fight dies a hypocrite." Have you forgotten the context of this statement? Do you also fall in the category of the ignoramuses who mistake this statement for a call to butchery and bloodthirst? Pity!
There were three sahaabah who came to Prophet Muhammad, sallaLlaahu alaihi wa aalihee wa sallam, and embraced Islaam. They thereafter lodged in another companion's house. When a war broke out, one of them was picked and he was martyred. During another, the second was picked and he too was martyred. The third never fought. He died on his bed, 'peacefully'.
Their host, in his dream saw the trio in jannah. The shocker he got was that the last to die who didn't fight any war led them in paradise. The second to be martyred was second while the first to get martyred was the last on the queue. Their host narrated this to the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam.
The Prophet Muhammad, sallaLlaahu alaihi wa aalihee wa sallam, responded thus: "Are you surprised? There is none more honorable than the believer who lives long glorifying and magnifying Allaah's name."
So the one who would have fought if war was necessitated but didn't, as his leader never called him, lived long engaging in other forms of worship, emerged the most favored by Allaah!
The young man arrested while attempting to go join ISIS caused his mother a big problem. The poor woman has been in coma since hearing of his involvement in terrorism. Perhaps he forgot that Allaah's pleasure lies in parents' pleasure? Perhaps he forgot that he sinned against Allaah by attempting to embark on an expedition without their consent? His father too is in shock right now. So much about seeking Allaah's pleasure through jihaad.
Aboo Bakr assiddeeq, the first khaleefah (caliph) after the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam, gave jihaad rulings thus:
1) Don't kill women
2) Don't kill children
3) Don't kill Priests, Rabbis, Hermits etc
4) Don't cut down economic trees
5) Don't kill domestic animals
6) Don't attack places of worship
I ask you, brothers and sisters, which of these rules have ISIS, BH and their likes not broken?
Do these rules not point to qitaal as being strictly a war against an army?
Also, who is the Muslim leader here who has sent our fighters to Sooriyyah on qitaal errand? Do you fight without a leader? Can you say sincerely that we have a leader other than the Sultaan of Sokoto? Why have you decided to pretend he doesn't exist?
I believe you disapprove of the manner of his emergence. But did the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam, not admonish us to accept and obey our leader even if we believe he isn't qualified?
If you believe the ISIS leader is the leader of the entire Ummah, how did he emerge? Is this how the sahaabah chose a leader for the Muslim Ummah?
This perceived jihaad is a mistake too costly to dabble into. Save your lives and do better things with same. Stay here and fight the most needful jihaad; against ignorance, voodoo, hate etc. Learn and propagate Islaam patiently and sincerely . Excerpts from yesterday's discussion on "Contemporary 'jihaad' in Borno, Somalia, ISIS etc. Should Nigerians troop there to assist their 'Islamist' fighters?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by NZAGHA(f): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Haba
habatically cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by moshould(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
U.s.o.p....useless set of people....killing be like fun to those animals..

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by upwards: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Those Muslims often behave like goats ha!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Amah70: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pity Nigerians in the southsouth and southeast who still hold onto one Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria adopted sharia criminal codes in its twelve northern Nigeria states. Islamic sharia criminal codes include death as punishment for speaking ill against their prophert and their Islam, death for adulterous women, cutting off fingers of petty thieves,

Nigeeian constitution doesn't support use of Islamic sharia criminal codes for any part of Nigeria, the constitution permits Islamic sharia civil laws.

In effect, the twelve sharia states have carved out a new country to enable its citizens practice their faith the way it suits them, but still attach to Nigeria for economic reasons and reasons of fighting and imposing Islam to other non-Muslim Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.