Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56772 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by jegz25(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Macelliot:
The Religion of PEACE at it again.
christians always looking for muslims trouble and cry victims. Why can't some christians respect themselves?...have u ever heard a muslim insulting jesus?
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Vcsaint: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by mancheeutd(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
tomquest:
In spite of all these devilish, wicked and murderous disposition of Awusa people, Yorobbers still worship them, lick their political arses and generally cooperate with them like helpless slaves, while the internet-savvy ones come online to claim how sophisticated they are.

The only way to deal with these evil people is to make them have their own country like Niger or Chad republic... But will Yorobbers cooperate with the rest of the South? The answer is obvious.

basilo101:
afonjas are in ghost mode, Tanjudeen did not respect his host by trying to rescue a helpless man from being lynched unjustly abi?

It's not a surprise if your head can be like this I wonder how void your brains can look like for you to spill trash awon Omo Iran ki ran olori pelebe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sorextee(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its definitely illiteracy. That's why they don't understand their Holy book. They need a mallam to interpret. One emir in Borno state where I'm from. Whenever he performs his ablution, some men will gather and be drinking the water from the emir's leg, when he's washing his legs. U see them gather and be fighting to take turns to drink the water off his legs. I'm waiting for any Muslim here to come and explain that act to me, if it's Islamic or not(the act)..

striker9:
Lol u funny..I think the problem with Hausa Muslim is that most are stark illiterate, u see them fighting for Mohammed yet they are seen publicly displaying charms,isn't that pathetic?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kings09(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na Lugard cause am
Stricker321:
Every day I keep wondering why I share the same country with these sorts of human beings.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
dearpreye:

Doing what it does best.
I have said it before and I will keep saying it,Islam? Nooooooooo!, northern nigeria? Noooooooooooooooo!

7 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by jegz25(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
ajebuter:
When your religion preaches intolerance and encourages you to kill others who hold contrary view, then you are better off as a pole or belly dancer..

That way you have nothing to be guilty of since murder holds more weight than pole dancing..
why can't he respect other poeple's religion?...is he d only christian in d north?

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Flashh: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is the height of cruelty by the Islamic demons.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by striker9(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
tomquest:

Who's talking about GEJ here?

Just answer and tell me which region of this country is responsible for Awusas still holding this country to ransome, taking the rest of us back by centuries?

Awusas don't want restructuring

Awusas don't want state police

Awusas don't want fiscal federalism (because of free monthly allocation from crude oil)

Awusas don't want Polio vaccination

Awusas want sharia

Awusas know that they are NOTHING if the South are politically united as One.

AND YORUBAS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND AWUSAS. Why?
Lol u believe Yorubas are behind Hausas? well if u talk about politicians maybe but an average Yoruba prefer Igbo but the way u guys show hatred toward sw is so alarming. One of my best friend is from Anambra and I have never for once experienced any kind of tribal issue with him,but if u want a good answer to your question I guess nairaland is enough Lol...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by alawaiss(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
The student who insulted the prophet was attack and killed by his fellow colleagues not Mob. The other 7persons were killed when they tried 2 boggle a house set on fire by d angry citizens over his attept 2 set him free.
America ( chiristians} are killing muslims in many countries eg; Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc whilst the Israelis( jews) are killing Muslims in palastine. Does dat means chiristianity is a religion of massacre?
For peace 2 rain, we must tolerate one another nd respect our differences includin religion affiliation. B4 condemning Muslim 4dja reactions, y dnt u condemn instigators of violence who make unacceptable speeches?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by cole265(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
clefstone:
What is this country turning to

Igbos, housas Fulanis and Kenyans are like.......someone please help me with that Zuma photo with two fingers together
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by chronique(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
When will northern muslims stop this barbaric lifestyle that makes them behave like the cows they tend? Why is it so easy to take a life in the north? *spits*

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sorextee(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes they are come to my area, u go see them. Let's face the truth here. Im quite sure you are a Muslim. If your Muslim brethren gather and start mocking Jesus, will you stop them? Say the truth...

jegz25:
christians always looking for muslims trouble and cry victims. Why can't some christians respect themselves?...have u ever heard a muslim insulting jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
SirJeffry:
Pissful religious people at it again fighting for a helpless god.

My own God ain't need nobody's help in defending himself.

#EPIC
As in how ur god go need u to protect/defend am,no be d other way round e suppose be SMH

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Philinho(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
they are doing what their parents n imams taught them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
You eejits conveniently forgot it was a muslim by the name Tajudeen that rescued the poor boy. And the Tajudeen's house that was set on fire probably had his innocent muslim family in it.

The perpetrators. Like some of you, they've been failed by absentee parents, community and society. They have become blood hungry beasts. Government is responsible too. Prosecute some and others won't try it next time.

You're bigots anyway. You just want to paint. Right, I'll leave y'all to that.

Get your brushes, set, happy painting bigots!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by muteeu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
many of u still embattle in hatred lol... they will not see Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member, over 2 million killed north Korea by US, highest killing executed by Jew, Spain , Italy(catholic), and so many crime DAT u will never hear from them

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by nortcentrallord(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
jegz25:

When you and your religion say Jesus is not God but a mere prophet who your mohamed is greater than, isn't that a grave insult to the christian religion or is it because they don't pull out knives and clubs @ you when you say that? A peaceful man will always be peaceful but a violent man doesn't need provocation @ all. The useless muslim youths that went to destroy a church in Niger State a couple of months ago, who provoked them?. Why cant your mohamed fight for himself? Is he that weak that you mere mortals must wield the sword for him? When the almighty Allah (God) is insulted, you guys don't make noise but when a mere mortal called mohamed who lived amidst many controversies, got poisoned because of the love of a woman, died, buried and was almost eaten up by a pig (reason why you guys don't eat pork) is insulted, you rise up with weapons. If every religion comes up with such stupid injunction do you think you lot will survive? Maybe one day the principle of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will bring this incessant Rubbish to a final STOP.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by naijamerican: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
useless Muslim fools.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by duality(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
The governor, who called for an emergency
Security Council meeting over the incident,
expressed sadness and vowed that “no stone will
be left unturned until all those behind this act are
brought to book”.

Na today?

The past ones who was brought to book.

The Kano and Abuja incidents, has anyone been brought to book?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by iaminspired: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
alawaiss:
The student who insulted the prophet was attack and killed by his fellow colleagues not Mob. The other 7persons were killed when they tried 2 boggle a house set on fire by d angry citizens over his attept 2 set him free.
America ( chiristians} are killing muslims in many countries eg; Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc whilst the Israelis( jews) are killing Muslims in palastine. Does dat means chiristianity is a religion of massacre?
For peace 2 rain, we must tolerate one another nd respect our differences includin religion affiliation. B4 condemning Muslim 4dja reactions, y dnt u condemn instigators of violence who make unacceptable speeches?

Afonja spotted

Well am not in anyway surprised even the Bible has recorded it that this will happen GEN 16:12 SAYS IT ALL

And he [Ishmael] will be as a wild ass among men; his hand will be against every man and every man’s hand against him, and he will live to the east and on the borders of all his kinsmen.

now his hands are against every one to Kill them

HOPE THIS PEOPLE KNOW THEY ARE ORIGINALLY FROM THE DESCENDANTS OF ISHMAEL THE SON OF THE SLAVE WOMAN OF ABRAHAM

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.