Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Funny Facts That Will Put A Smile On Your Face - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Facts That Will Put A Smile On Your Face (531 Views)

Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series / Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series / 50 Interesting And Funny Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Facts That Will Put A Smile On Your Face by konjinus(m): 1:41am On Aug 23, 2016
There’s volcano in Indonesia that spews blue lava.

After reading this post you will not recognize that the the brain doesn’t recognize the second ‘the’.

Bubble wrap was originally intended to be used as wallpaper.

Every human being starts out as an asshole: it’s the first part of the body to form in the womb.

Receiving a text message which says, “”can I ask you a question” is known to scare 99% of people!

You are completely blind for hours every day, but Saccadic Masking renders you totally unaware of it.

Tears caused by sadness, happiness and onions look different under the microscope.

The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle, not the water.

Bird poop is white because they don’t pee.

First law of cartoon physics: gravity doesn’t work until you look down.
You can always see your nose, but your mind just ignores it.

The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth’s rotation.

Google has been acquiring 2 companies per month since 2010.

Blue flames are hotter than red flames.

On Venus, it snows metal. Two types have been discovered so far: galena and bismuthinite.

You recall memories better with your eyes closed
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.

Men are more likely to say “I Love you” first than women are.

Newborn babies cannot cry tears for at least three weeks.

Hippopotamus milk is pink
https://yakshub..is/2016/08/funny-facts-to-cheer-you-up.html?m=1
Re: Funny Facts That Will Put A Smile On Your Face by ediama(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice work. In addition, I have observed that when people want to or trying to recall (remember) something, they often look up to the sky (if outdoor) or the ceiling (if indoor).

Click like if u agree or share if I am on my own!

(1) (Reply)

Law School Caught Lawyers Writing Exams For Students / UNIPORT Pre-degree Form Is Out 2016/2017 (humanities & Education) / CLARIFICATION: UNIZIK Post UTME Registration 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.