Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week (10222 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by Mboi2: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Pavore9:

APC influenced Fayose and Wike to get Sheriff on board.........see reasoning!
They got him on board yes,his in-law and other Brother APC leaders felt it's their opportunity to destroy PDP and Sherrif started dancing to their tune and the leadership of PDP noticed it immediately, that is why they want him out. If I ask you to come and work for me and later I said I don't want you to work for me again, what should u do?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by NigerDeltan(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2016
I dare not see sheriff anywhere near that state oooo
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by lonikit: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2016
siraj1402:
This guy go finish PDP.As much as I will want PDP to remain in Ondo state, this will never be possible with Mimiko steps. It was been said that Muslim in Ondo state are just 35% of the population, can anyone tell me Christian make up the remaining 65% ?when we have Ogun,Obatala,Sago,Mole etc warshipper.
Let them continue and see what 35% of 100 can amount to at the end of the day. Tomorrow shall tell.

Meanwhile Mimiko is doing all this for his cover-up and for his political ambition. Jegede lived in Adamawa for more than 20 years and happen to be Atiku associate. Filling Jegede as PDP candidate will make Atiku to spend on the election and when he comes out by 2019 to become a presidential candidate, Mimiko will be his vice. Everyone knows Atiku is fantastically corrupt only he has not been caught red handed. Obasajo knows much about him, his own third term ambition made it impossible for him to deal with Atiku. grin
kini okunrin yi nwi bayi. whts d point u are trying to make here. can u name just one politician who is corruption free in ondo.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2016
From the number of their aspirants you will knw the popular party in ondo

Makarfi/mimiko.......2 aspirants

Sheriff faction.........4 aspirants

APC......................24 aspirants

Your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by adewalle1(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
siraj1402:
This guy go finish PDP.As much as I will want PDP to remain in Ondo state, this will never be possible with Mimiko steps. It was been said that Muslim in Ondo state are just 35% of the population, can anyone tell me Christian make up the remaining 65% ?when we have Ogun,Obatala,Sago,Mole etc warshipper.
Let them continue and see what 35% of 100 can amount to at the end of the day. Tomorrow shall tell.

Meanwhile Mimiko is doing all this for his cover-up and for his political ambition. Jegede lived in Adamawa for more than 20 years and happen to be Atiku associate. Filling Jegede as PDP candidate will make Atiku to spend on the election and when he comes out by 2019 to become a presidential candidate, Mimiko will be his vice. Everyone knows Atiku is fantastically corrupt only he has not been caught red handed. Obasajo knows much about him, his own third term ambition made it impossible for him to deal with Atiku. grin

u reason well with me....
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by Ajascolove(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
You are right
siraj1402:

Mimiko represent the central for 8 years and want to produce Jegede from the central for another 4 years as if north and south are nothing. Time will surely tell.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by iamdynamite(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
martineinstein:
apc presence in pdp is really amazing.....

Sheriff is really doing dirty jobs for apc in pdp
stop this thrash....sheriff was sitting in his house jejely before mimiko and fayose coarsed him to become pdp chairman.or do you want to tell me now that fayose and mimiko are working for apc.........because i really dont understand you people.....you guys called sheriff the slayer of apc and you still blaming apc for the internal crisis in pdp........just negodu

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by JingoOAU(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
siraj1402:
The issue on ground is for matured mind not small boy like you.Those concern knows what I'm talking about. Find your figure right.

Ayaf die....see this kid referring to me as a small boy....
I think you even know my state more than me....most muslims in Ondo State are from Akoko area and this is so because of their closeness and interaction with the fulanis and nupes over the years...Akoko is the only place in Ondo State where you have muslim kings...Ondo central and south are populated my Christians....

And you are here throwing insults? By the way, am old enough to be your dad's agemate, and by extension, your father....idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by Pavore9: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Mboi2:

They got him on board yes,his in-law and other Brother APC leaders felt it's their opportunity to destroy PDP and Sherrif started dancing to their tune and the leadership of PDP noticed it immediately, that is why they want him out. If I ask you to come and work for me and later I said I don't want you to work for me again, what should u do?

But when he was brought on board, did PDP loyalists here not make noise that Sheriff's knowledge of APC will work in PDP's favour? There are people in life that are easier to invite than tell them to leave and if they must leave they see to it that they leave damage behind. Let us not gloss over the truth, PDP got enticed by Sheriff's wealth and connections and still think they can easily discard him.....he is their cross!

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by shamecurls(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=18pt]#IStandWithSheriff #OnlySheriffWeKnow

grin grin grin
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by shaddoww: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
I don't know d political wizardry Mimiko is going to play in dis election. Jegede is from Ondo central where Mimiko also comes from, Ondo North believes it's their turn to produce d next governor. So Jegede will probably pick his deputy from Ondo North because d current speaker is from Ondo south. All APC need do is pick it's candidate from Ondo North and it's deputy from Ondo south n leave d central as d block vote.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by joe120120(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2016
yns4real:

http://thenationonlineng.net/jegede-elected-factional-pdp-candidate/

Sheriff should be arrested for perjury, conduct to likely cause be peace.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by MamaletASO: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Gengen..Pisan pisan!!

Nah Season Film..It no fit end..

Sheriff ride on..we dey your back gringrin grin
Wike & Fayose don miss calculate and the house don fall on their head..

Season2 coming this saturday in Ondo State..

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by siraj1402(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2016
JingoOAU:

Ayaf die....see this kid referring to me as a small boy....
I think you even know my state more than me....most muslims in Ondo State are from Akoko area and this is so because of their closeness and interaction with the fulanis and nupes over the years...Akoko is the only place in Ondo State where you have muslim kings...Ondo central and south are populated my Christians....

And you are here throwing insults? By the way, am old enough to be your dad's agemate, and by extension, your father....idiot
Stup*d old man, stop stepping on your brain. Why is your signature not reflecting in your behaviors?Do onto others what you want people do to you. Calling me an idiot means your seniority in it is epic. By the way, are u same person in this picture that is old enough to be my father? May God punish you and your household.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by lexyclasy: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2016
yns4real:

Alright! Time will tell if the PDP remains one in Ondo State. Politics is a game depending on how one plays it.
Bros not like that Sheriff should be wise and read the hand writing on the wall....it will be like EDO own INEC only recognize Markafi led PDP and was there to monitored the exercise, where will he take his delegates, how did he arrive at his delegates, State chairman of the PDP Ondo is supporting Markafi led Government.......and all the chapter chairmen in all the LG are supporting Markafi ......Sherrif is a goof he should bury his head in shame....agent of darkness

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by eph12(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2016
siraj1402:
Obasajo knows much about him, his own third term ambition made it impossible for him to deal with Atiku. grin
Oh it's not that OBJ was ccorrupt too and that was why he couldn't deal with Atiku?
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by reubeno(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Politics in Nija for real, way back in 1999, PDP the rulling party was also sponsoring moles to destroy ANPP (the opposition) if now the card has turned for God's sake waillers should shut up....na so politics be every where in the world
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by aleshmotors: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
PDP is 1 in Ondo state
yns4real:

Alright! Time will tell if the PDP remains one in Ondo State. Politics is a game depending on how one plays it.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by Adebowale89(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
My boss alimodu sheriff emergence as PDP chairman is a blessing in disguise for APC- shettima

both HAYPEESHE and PEEDEEPEE are all the same failure. Only God can save us from their intention against masses
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by yns4real: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
aleshmotors:
PDP is 1 in Ondo state

Have you read this

THE Group Managing Director, Energy Group, Dr Jimoh Ibrahim, in the early hours of Monday, emerged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ondo State election for Senator Alimodu Sheriff’s faction in a gubernatorial primary election conducted at the Banquet Hall, Premier Hotel, Ibadan.

https://www.nairaland.com/3316795/jimoh-ibrahim-emerges-ondo-pdp
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week by yns4real: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
smellingmenses:

As of today. PDP in ondo is one.

Have you read this

THE Group Managing Director, Energy Group, Dr Jimoh Ibrahim, in the early hours of Monday, emerged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ondo State election for Senator Alimodu Sheriff’s faction in a gubernatorial primary election conducted at the Banquet Hall, Premier Hotel, Ibadan.

https://www.nairaland.com/3316795/jimoh-ibrahim-emerges-ondo-pdp

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM / Plateau South Women, Youths Faults Sahara Reporters Report On Senator Daduut / ASUU Strike: Money Spent On Politics Can Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.