Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill (1291 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / See Photo From The Ongoing Renovation Of Where Rats Damaged In Presidential Vill / From Ifeanyiubah International Games Village Ozubulu/nnewi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah Games and Technology Village Ozubulu Nnewi is a Well thought out Vision and Plan which will bring a lot of Political and Economical goodwill to Nigeria!.Pictures

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by estyvino(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Construction work is still ongoing both day and Night!

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2016
This is purely a Private sector Investment!
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
More!

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by Odogwuskido(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2016
All I know is that the games villa is massive and will create loads of employment upon completion... And also, will serve as a tourist centre

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by PRXPERT: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2016
I swear Ifeanyi ubah is a goal getter, was this not the stadium he only cleared the land few months back, if it were government, it will lie there till the next election for another propaganda! I swear this guy knows what he wants and goes for it!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by NigerDeltan(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2016
God pls put a little Igbo in me

Nice one grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by Noblecx: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
NigerDeltan:
God pls put a little Igbo in me

Nice one

Funny
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba Stadium Ozubulu Nnewi

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wish to use this medium to express my profound gratitude to Former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar for his working visit to the Ifeanyi Ubah Games Village, Industrial Park, Residential Complex, Women and Youth Development Centre. Your visit has added vigor and impetus to the calibre of development we intend to bring to our great state, Anambra and this gesture of yours is highly appreciated.

Ifeanyi Ubah Games Village is just one of my socio-economic contributions to grassroots development as well as the social development of Anambra state, Nigeria and by extension, Africa. It is my sincere intention that the Games Village will produce future stars and iconic legends.

May I end this by thanking the great people of Anambra state immensely for coming out en masse to welcome General Abdulsalami Abubakar and also for supporting my vision, mission and journey from inception. Your swarming presence at the Games Village yesterday gave me great joy and your belief in my vision strengthens my resolve. This Games Village is for us all, it is for the betterment of our state in particular and the nation in General.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by oilsuop: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ozubulu Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by investnow2013: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
oilsuop:
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by oilsuop: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=investnow2013 post=48738586][/quote]his doing very well yyibos interest me how they manage to develop their place single handedly they are really developers
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
PRXPERT:
I swear Ifeanyi ubah is a goal getter, was this not the stadium he only cleared the land few months back, if it were government, it will lie there till the next election for another propaganda! I swear this guy knows what he wants and goes for it!

I swear to God, had we allowed him to do what he wanted to do to crash the dollar, he would had be successful. 80% of Naira value loss to dollar is due to speculators and traders. As a street business man, he knows the criminals behind this and how to stop them.
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by Ajibel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm really impressed with his efforts in the games village project.

This would definitely bring in more economic benefits for Nnewi.

But I do wish Uba would stick with his philanthropy and not get into politics.

He has a lot and can do better as a private individual for his town and people.

I'll be following the progress of this project and hopefully someday would visit the site.

For the stadium, I don't know their plans but I hope it's not going to stop at what I am seeing in this picture.

I'd love to see a bigger stadium with a bigger seating capacity. And the stadium grass should be natural, I am thinking of it hosting international games in future if it can be in that capacity.
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by DrinkWater10: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2016
investnow2013:
Ifeanyi Ubah Games and Technology Village Ozubulu Nnewi is a Well thought out Vision and Plan which will bring a lot of Political and Economical goodwill to Nigeria!.Pictures
Nice to see OP. His team is also well motivated and are in the running for a continental spot at the end of the year.
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by sCun: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2016
This will help cement the South east's domination of sports especially football in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2016
this ifeanyi uba get money sense
Re: Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill by Nonybb: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2016
What returns is he having economically

(1) (Reply)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempts Suicide In Front Of Buhari’s Convoy / The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession / Nigeria Tops Trump's US Immigration Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.