Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings (34893 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Tip101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Same characters. Different actors. It's been going on for years. Jesus and Mohammed, violent characters from faraway Asia causing havoc in the African continent years after thier corpses have decayed.

I hope to read one day, news that Germans and French fought over Ifa and Chineke.

Allah and Yahweh are a curse to Africa..how many more Africans will die before we.get.sense and stop killing each other in the name of foreign gods?
jaafree:
. Must you insult People like you can also fall a victim. I knew a proverb that says it is mouth who cut the throat. Control yours it might save you one day.
FearGodAndLive:
Same characters. Different actors. It's been going on for years. Jesus and Mohammed, violent characters from faraway Asia causing havoc in the African continent years after thier corpses have decayed.

I hope to read one day, news that Germans and French fought over Ifa and Chineke.

Allah and Yahweh are a curse to Africa..how many more Africans will die before we.get.sense and stop killing each other in the name of foreign gods?

Allah and Yahweh are not stupid. It's some of those that are too stupid to read the Quran or Bible that ends up doing that. Have you noticed that this act is primarily in the North? That is because instead of them to get their Quran to read, all they do is just to their imams and all he says is what they believe. Why are other Muslims (mostly Southwest) not acting like that? It's because most of the parents, makes their child(ren) to study the Quran with the help of maybe an Imam and not just relying on the teachings by the Imam. But in the North that is hardly done and it is done by the educated ones or those with little formal education.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by longitto(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
HYPOCRITE

within his mind he is very very very very very happy

for the world to have peace islam must be banned.
receive sense in Jesus name. Do u think those dat are killed are xtains? If PMB didnt talk u will complain, now dat he has talked u guys are still saying rubish. Must u show d whole world ur chicken brain?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by atirolu(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Is that all
Watch out for another killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by longitto(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
HYPOCRITE

within his mind he is very very very very very happy

for the world to have peace islam must be banned.
receive sense in Jesus name. Do u think those dat are killed are xtains? If PMB didnt talk u will complain, now dat he has talked u guys are still saying rubish. Must u show d whole world ur chicken brain?
specific:

But I am not sure the President made similar statements when a woman was killed in kaduna or when the Carpenter was killed during fasting. I am sure he didnt. Do you know why? Because John Kerry is visiting Sokoto and our stupid Presidents wants to appear to the world that he cares about everybody.
u called ur president, our president, nigerian president, number citizen of our great nation stupid. U knw wat? U & d family dat breed u are d most stupid set people i can think of right now. I question ur family morality. Sorry immorality
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by jaafree: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Johnrake69:

Wow... From your point of reasoning I can only conclude that you're a potential terrorist. So your love and faith in Islam will make you to take a life you didnt create. SMH. And please spare us the shallow condemnation.

You really need psychological evaluation.
. Do I really deserve this! "Must you guys insult" I am only trying to be educative and want you guys to be alerted. This is the only way we can stop things like that from happening. But it seems you guys can't do away without insulting people, it makes me wonder if guys all sucked it from breast buh I said no maybe its what they taught you in churches(hatred against muslim), no wonder y'all are passively aggressive on any thread that has to do with islam, they ( your pastors ) are not helping matters bcs we need peaceful coexistence in the nation. In our own side islam means peace nothing but peace. I reserved my comment for another thread.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by kgr8mike(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
druxy:
and what religion or God ask anyone to kill for him...seek knowledge..I repeat SEEK KNOWLEDGE....as ignorant as the killers

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by specific: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
longitto:
receive sense in Jesus name. Do u think those dat are killed are xtains? If PMB didnt talk u will complain, now dat he has talked u guys are still saying rubish. Must u show d whole world ur chicken brain? u called ur president, our president, nigerian president, number citizen of our great nation stupid. U knw wat? U & d family dat breed u are d most stupid set people i can think of right now. I question ur family morality. Sorry immorality

Apologies I didnt make myself very clear. Maybe stupid was a wrong choice of word. I meant DUMB. Remember we all said GEJ was clueless. So why dont u want to say the truth this time?.

By the way, he is not my president....he is your president. Enjoy whatever hardship his dumb mind can give you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by adekayo1234(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
jaafree:
. Must you insult People like you can also fall a victim. I knew a proverb that says it is mouth who cut the throat. Control yours it might save you one day.
you mean I don't have freedom of expression again? Are you going to burn me too.... My hatred for Islam just shot up with your senseless comments. Who are you to educate anyone? What you need is psychiatric evaluation blood sucking bigot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by 900warriorz: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Michael, go find job. Don't be deliberately useless. Be careful who you threaten in real life. No be by to tie bandana like peacock. Let your ignorance not cost your family heavy loss.

like seriously?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by shotin(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
If he did not condemn, who will, Its really bad, killing your fellow human being because of blasphemy against your religion.... This is bull shit, islam is not a religion of peace, but a religion of catastrophic.... How can u fight for your God by killing for him... In other words, your God or allah u claim to worship, can't fight for himself.... I don't argue with muslims tho, typing from experience... Trust me, u will live longer, if u avoid arguing with them.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by yemison(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
countless times such things have being happening bt wot have we hard or wot was d justice served to d perpetrators of this acts? Mr President wit due respect do something and stop propagandist statement because d last time i checked we were told that d ppl involve in d killing in Abuja and Kanu were arrested n dats all we get to hear and who knws maybe that myt jx b a false statement jx to calm d masses down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by omojeesu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

So Africans never fought in the names of their gods.
Jesus stands out as Peace Maker. Those who claimed to fight in His name then were fraudulent. They fought to defend their territories and exploited Christianity for their politics and economies. It had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus.

Jesus says 'My kingdom is not of this world'; 'Love your neighbor. Love your enemies. Do good to those that hate you. Pray for those that despitefully use you'. 'Turn the other cheek'. Then healed and brought joy to many. Finally died for others.

You can't find this anywhere certainly not with Allah and his adherents historically and in contemporary times. People kill and die for Allah. Please, call a spade a spade. Don't lump things together in condemning religion

As for Yahweh, the Jews will respond to you.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by FearGodAndLive: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
omojeesu:

So Africans never fought in the names of their gods.

Shattap... how many African Gods do you know? People came from the Far East, colonised you and re-taught you about God and one lazy carpenter called Jesus. What is your business with em as African?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by omojeesu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tip101:

Allah and Yahweh are not stupid. It's some of those that are too stupid to read the Quran or Bible that ends up doing that. Have you noticed that this act is primarily in the North? That is because instead of them to get their Quran to read, all they do is just to their imams and all he says is what they believe. Why are other Muslims (mostly Southwest) not acting like that? It's because most of the parents, makes their child(ren) to study the Quran with the help of maybe an Imam and not just relying on the teachings by the Imam. But in the North that is hardly done and it is done by the educated ones or those with little formal education.

South west (Yoruba) Muslims are only being smart. They are not regarded as true Muslims by the HausaFulanis or Arabs. They are only being tolerated but will be used and are being used to Islamise Nigeria if possible. If complete Islamisation occurs, they will be 'purified' by their masters.

Yoruba man likes pleasure and doesn't want to die o not even for Allah.

God have mercy on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by omojeesu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Shattap... how many African Gods do you know? People came from the Far East, colonised you and re-taught you about God and one lazy carpenter called Jesus. What is your business with em as African?

Yes, sir!

But did Africans ever fought in the names of their gods?

By the way, do you have a god. If so, what is its name?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by omojeesu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Yes, sir!

But did Africans ever fight in the names of their gods?

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by FearGodAndLive: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
omojeesu:

Yes, sir!

But did Africans ever fight in the names of their gods?

There are no Gods, only believers. I have no God.

Africans mostly fought over resources. I can't readily recall any African God wars. If you know of any, please share.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by omojeesu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

There are no Gods, only believers. I have no God.

Africans mostly fought over resources. I can't readily recall any African God wars. If you know of any, please share.

No god! Yet you are 'FearGodandLive' as Solomon, the Jewish king concluded.

Na wah for you o!

Wars of old in all societies were fought mostly for land and resources and would usually involve the invocation and blessings of their gods. Victory was also ascribed to them.

Only Islam continues to wage for Allah in modern times.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
... I condemn this heinous crime against humanity. As for the government establishment, hypocrisy is when you pay a lip-service 'condemnation' of the killings of an igbo woman in kano and a yoruba woman in Abuja, this recent killings in Zamfara, but from next week, it will be 'business as usual'. NO ACTION, NO TRACTION.NO PROSECUTION. NO JUSTICE

#HumanLifeIsGreaterThanReligion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by jojothaiv(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
And that's the end of it
Your banner says it all...
Religion isn't the opium of the masses, deception is...
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by askdek(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I have never heard that americans kill other people for religion. Never heard europeans kill for religion. Never heard igbos kill for religion. Never heard sufferisticated afonjas kill for religion. But everytime these idiooots we have in the north keep killing for muhammed. And to think that the yorubas still side with these people baffles me. Just as islam is a disease to the world so is hausa/fulanis a disease to nigeria.

and we were with you when danjuma came to our land for your son's head(ironsi).
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
kenny987:
You give them all the approval and impetus to kill and destroy then u come around to condemn. Hypocrites parading as president and aides!
This has been a reocurring decimal in d north. Buhari didnt cause it wisest lass
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by BUHARImyDOG: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
thanks to the mod that removed my comments

for the world to have peace islam must be banned
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by lisimmo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I have never heard that americans kill other people for religion. Never heard europeans kill for religion. Never heard igbos OLORI PETEKI YIIBO kill for religion. Never heard sufferisticated afonjas SOPHISTICATED YORUBAS kill for religion. But everytime these idiooots we have in the north keep killing for muhammed. And to think that the yorubas still side with these people baffles me. Just as islam is a disease to the world so is hausa/fulanis a disease to nigeria.

Fixed. Don't bother to thank me. cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Obynolee(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
J
FearGodAndLive:

God bless you,you're reasoning. Religion have done more harm than good in Africa and should as a matter of urgency proscribed.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Well said.. cool

May Allah grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss..

I guess Allah was sipping kunu when they were been slaughtered. Issokay
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Is it at all possible to live side by side with Muslims in a society where all are equal?

I have not seen it anywhere in he world.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by DerideGull(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria will never see unity!!!! Those who to cling to the deceitful unity of the cesspit do so on the pretence of inhibited foolery.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Kobicove(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very lame reaction... undecided
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by BUHARImyDOG: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2016
daygee12:
You are just senseless and useless, if he is happy he would have killed all the biafran agitators plus d NDA. get sense small

HE HAS NOT KILLED ANY BRIAFRA AGITATOR BA?

HE IS NOT USING FORCE OR DON'T WANT TO ANIHILATE NDA IF HE HAS THE CHANCE BA?

islam baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by adconline(m): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2016
gensteejay:

I have one word to describe your level of reasoning: primitive.

To the issue at hand: As a Muslim and lover of peace, I strongly condemn this fiendish act from the so-called Muslims who place little value on human lives.

I wonder why the FG has not fully implemented and enforced death penalty for terrorists. This is long overdue. The wanton killings in the North resulting from baseless religious issues, are barbaric to say the least.
Cos you have no solid rebuttal
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by MDOLOFU: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2016
BABA stop telling us story same tin u said wen that woman was killed in kaduna or kano u repeated it wen another woman was kill in abj n now zamfara. APC una no d tire to lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.