Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,408 members, 7,839,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo (26220 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by nikkypearl(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by adekayo1234(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dcomrade:

Witness? grin
don't worry, I will upload a selfie
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Rafayll(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Beauty plus app on point
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by osarenmwienda(f): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nice winkNice
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by karryn(f): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Her brows be looking like my grandpa's cutlass undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by chikingsk(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
grinHw dat one come b news

wu she eppHw dat one come b news

wu she epp
Hw dat one come b news

wu she epp
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by 3sexy: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
This girl has bleached her destiny
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Duru009(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mix mix cream
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by PETUK(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
bbbabes:

The extent at which some people will go to look good. Rukky Sanda is okay, at least she is human as well, but I don't seem to understand why she looks like a doll in this photo. Could it be due to excessive cream usage or some sorts of surgery?

Enhancing your body parts to please people will only please them and you will be the one to suffer the consequences. I have come across a lot of ladies that bleach. I realise 70% do have some sort of acrylic body odour. They have to rely on excessive deodorant to cover the stench. This is bad!!!

I might as well be a lady, but I don't ever use expensive creams as they most of the time change your natural colours and looks.

We are Africans, true beauty is in us. Let's maintain that.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/why-is-rukky-sanda-looking-like.html

how this a news is beyond me
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by sweetgala(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
She has bleached her future away
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by saintneo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
mzFiona:
She is looking good but her eyebrows sha
eyebrows sponsored by.....

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by Tolubory(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
bbbabes:

The extent at which some people will go to look good. Rukky Sanda is okay, at least she is human as well, but I don't seem to understand why she looks like a doll in this photo. Could it be due to excessive cream usage or some sorts of surgery?

Enhancing your body parts to please people will only please them and you will be the one to suffer the consequences. I have come across a lot of ladies that bleach. I realise 70% do have some sort of acrylic body odour. They have to rely on excessive deodorant to cover the stench. This is bad!!!

I might as well be a lady, but I don't ever use expensive creams as they most of the time change your natural colours and looks.

We are Africans, true beauty is in us. Let's maintain that.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/why-is-rukky-sanda-looking-like.html

Are you sure?
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by seangy4konji: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
they dont freak me one bit....they dont even look real...

washing and setting.
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by seunayeni(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
wetin she be before?? embarassed
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by megabeatsonline: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
You just got into school? Are you already in? The university environment is where people make it or break it. Follow these steps to build your CGPA and achieve academic success. click http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/08/academic-success-build-your-cgpa.html
Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by sleekyonyx(f): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
mzFiona:
She is looking good but her eyebrows sha
eyebrow of life grin

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo by florencepoko2: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
SHE LIKE GHOST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss? / E-Money Goes On A Giving Spree On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.