Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Most Popular Types Of Motherboards - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Most Popular Types Of Motherboards (2704 Views)

6 Most Popular Methods For Cracking Passwords And Their Countermeasures / What Are The Prices Of Motherboards With Core 2 Duo Processor / Please I Have The Following Problems With My Motherboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Types Of Motherboards by EJaja(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2006
hello forumite

i am working on my global assignment  on A+ and i have this particular quesion that is confussing me  and it goes like this

What are the most popular types of Motherboards and their component and architecture

i am confused if they mean AT and ATX type or the makers like IBM and co
Re: Most Popular Types Of Motherboards by ishmael(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2006
Of course it is AT & ATX they are talking about.
Re: Most Popular Types Of Motherboards by sbucareer(f): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Complete 2010 Dell Desktop N46000 (still Very New ) / I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Hp 250 G6 Vs Hp 255 G6 ,Any difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.