Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Violence,lies, Deceits And Propaganda Signs Of Failure In Governance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence,lies, Deceits And Propaganda Signs Of Failure In Governance. (415 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Calls For Active Youth Participation In Governance (Video) / Recovered Dollars: APC And Propaganda: Wailers Lets Analyse The Fake Pictures / First Imo Tunnel And Propaganda Surrounding It. Enemies Of Progress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Violence,lies, Deceits And Propaganda Signs Of Failure In Governance. by Aguoru122: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Violence,lies, deceits and propaganda signs of failure in governance.

..By Uche Aguoru

I read an article where Dr. Ikpeazu's media aides are making attempts to refute the rumour of planned attacks on Master energy investments in Abia state, but instead of disassociating the Abia state government or it's agents from such a planned evil all they did was to end up trying unsuccessfully hard to reduce Dr. Ogah's investment prowess in the state.

What even got me thinking about the mental state of the governors media men is the allegation on Dr. Ogah's paternity originating from Kogi, every right thinking person who read that misleading piece from Dr. Ikpeazu's information managers must see reasons to pity Abia and the crop of people managing its affairs as they have completely lost direction and have derailed completely from constructive governance to shadow chasing.

I want to quickly remind Dr. Ikpeazu and his team that we have gone beyond the campaign periods and calumny and character assassination of people is not necessary at this stage because that will not change the mind of the law on the day of judgment

For them to go about counting filling stations owned by Master energy group across Abia with the frivolous claims that both the filling stations and the industries built by master energy group joined together does not qualify to be described as huge investments in a state that cannot boast of a single functional large scale manufacturing firm or even a large scale retail outlet. Little wonder their actions and activities are scaring away would be investors.

For the records Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has made more than five oversea trips within the past one year accompanied with over 20 people in each of such trips and given my poor knowledge of arithmetics must have cost the state over a billion Naira in each of the jamboree with the claims that they are going abroad to hunt for investors, you and I can see the outcome of such trips in Abia today as Abia bleeds while some people smile to the banks locally and abroad, while it is worthy of note that no single investor locally or internationally not even from Bukkuyum has come to the state as a result of the fruitless trips that has been embarked on by Dr. Ikpeazu and his friends.

For Abia state government having the guts to talk down on the only large scale investor instead of assurances of protection portends great danger to the economy of the state and is capable of scaring away future investors, how can a state government that cannot boast of a clear investment plan and future even in agriculture come out to claim that it's being distracted by Dr. Ogah isn't that a lame duck excuse for poor performance? one year gone already and Dr. Ikpeazu is still unable to settle down with the business of governance, what a shame

I read in the federal ministry of finance website that between may 29th 2015 and may 29th 2016 that inflows into the state accounts through FAAC amounts to 28+ billion Naira and this is outside external borrowings, FG bailout funds of 11+ billions and internally generated revenue. I ask Abians does this state look like where where such amount of money has passed through? and the obvious answer is "NO" what did Abians do to you Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu to deserve such an inhuman treatment being meted out on us, was it a crime to vote for PDP?

In their pitiable journey of trying to discredit Dr. Ogah they said that the money he is spending in pursuit of his fundamental rights if channeled to business will increase his investments honestly I flow with this line of argument and I wonder what they were thinking when they gave each of the 5 appeal court judges 2 million dollars each just to obtain the temporary relief they are having now as being strongly rumoured across the state and beyond.

I want to inform Dr. Ikpeazu and his team that claims of distraction in governance as a result of the judicial exercise going on is nothing but a hoax and an attempt to short change Abians, my governor you are not a lawyer and does not go to court, the states FAAC and JAC comes in as at when due and you have state officers and aides, all the Departments, Agencies, Ministries and LGA's are all functioning so where is the distraction?
If going to court will so much distract the activities of government as you claim, Master Energy group would have folded up by now being a private investment whose driver is also involved in the legal tussle with you.

Unless you are telling Abians that you are using their money to pursue your personal matter as it is in the standing suit of Dr. Uche Ogah versus Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu pending in the supreme courts.

My governor move away from excuses and work for Abians while your stay lasts.

Aguoru
Writes from Umuahia

Re: Violence,lies, Deceits And Propaganda Signs Of Failure In Governance. by temitemi1(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2016
"Violence,lies, Deceits And Propaganda Signs Of Failure In Governance" these are the instruments in the hand of apc govt!

(1) (Reply)

Reporters Barred From Interviewing John Kerry / What Has Gotten Into President Buhari And What Does He Think He's Doing / From Stolen Money To Stolen Pots Of Food Now This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.