Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Need Help With My Company Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help With My Company Logo (3297 Views)

Steps To Design A Professional Company Logo / Pls How Much Does It Cost To Do A Company Logo ? / Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Company Logo by kaceei: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
i need a logo for my new company, i have a concept in mind just need someone good in graphics to execute.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Kemjisuper(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2009
Let us know what you have in mind. I'm sure you can find your graphics man in this section.

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by kaceei: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2009
drop your email address. do u do flash animation too?
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by femialfred(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2009
i can give u some options just tell me what u want
my mail is scorfem2004@yahoo.com
my no is: 08052313122
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2009
I need help with my Company Logo too, We also need flyer, banner, and sticker design
Our name is Signature, we are based in the East
We are a Multimedia studio, means Audio, video and photos
The colour of the logo design should be White, silver and any other nice colour. As our company colour is Silver, and White.
I will pay 10k for this please. Upload the designs here and also send to.

My email is bosah.nwako (at) yahoo.com
080-351-35559
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by nine09(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
x
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
Nobody is replying me?
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2009
Nice one emmakchinedu@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2009
Sample

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ Emmakc
Wow! this is mind blowing grin I love this!
But you should take the Studio out and Place it under the whole thingĀ  alongside, Movies, Music, Image because Our company is into a lot more than just Studios

The if you could put something in the 'S' Logo to make it Unique with our company
I will be most glad.
I love the colours, I love the logo with the clip look-alike on it.
Improve on it then send different samples let people judge too then I will pay you on Tuesday.

Don't change anything else ooo, except those i have listed above
Thanks my Brother, Remember the flyer , and sticker ooo and i know 10k isĀ  small but then we are a young company

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
I am thinking of a pencil or pen, or even a spear crossing The 'S' then having signature as a text wrapped around it.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
Still working on ur idea

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
Kool im waiting bro
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2009
See this
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2009
Network, i will post it later.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2009
wink
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Kemjisuper(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2009
@Utali
I see you've got your man engaged already so its a bit late for my input. But here it is all the same, been pretty busy at work to notice your request on time. Cheers cool

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Kemji

Unless you could give Emmakc a run for his money,
I love the brightness of your concept but it looks simply ordinary, try and come up with something
I will always go for the best and will let my friends vote too, so i will pay as soon as they are ready
Emma i am stilll waiting ooo up the logo so far
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2009
i should have sent this yesterday but due to poor network, i couldnt.

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2009
this the side

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2009
here again

Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2009
I would be expecting your reply as i will be willing to help you build your brand. After payment, benefits are up for your company. Incase of one touch communication 07033256154 or 08020373341.

the best

Emma Chinedu
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Utali(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2009
Someone is corresponding with me , i will have him up the logo on here when he is done then i will decide.
I have saved your contact details.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ok then. Guess deadline will make it practical and professional.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ok then. Guess deadline will make it practical and professional.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by nine09(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2009
x
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2009
@nine, u sound like a newbie in the field of branding. Besides i dont see any complexity in those logos. Remember logo is an icon, an identity of an idea. 2) logo have categories: coporate logos, entertainmen, event logos, academic logo,, etc. Am a trained brand artist with years of experience. I love criticism but be creative and practical.

What do u understand by simplicity in branding? It means dont confuse or creat room for contradiction, just go straight to the point.
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Kemjisuper(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Emmakc
I actually agree with nine09 on that note. Logo's really are supposed to be more simple and creative than complex, and not stuffed with every bit of graphics you can throw into it. In addition, don't brand anyone you encounter as a newbie, you might actually be missing out on some great graphics tips in the end.

But the fact remains. When you're contracted to do some bit of graphics e.g. a logo for a client, only he/she has the ultimate decision. You could suggest and advice on the best way to present the design, but you only get to seal the deal when the client is satisfied. Some of them may be happy with crappy stuff, it's a free world. Just do your best to portray both - Customer satisfaction and Professionalism! cool
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by Aseye(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
okay now, for those dt i interested i made an anlysis in the topic 'lets talk branding' which i feel could also help concerning what is on ground now,

really, from my own perspective, let me quote myself again, 'branding is a company's identity' and since logo is part of branding, one needs to be careful about the identity u give a company (am talking about the designer now), to cut the short story long,

mr emmakc,
i fink ur attempts are quite good, what mr kemji & mr nine09 are simply telling u is dt u should try in ur creativity to keep ur jobs as simple as possible, i like d first set though but what is it when u begin to put the product of a company on d logo, i dont know does dt still make it a logo or a badge or something,

like d dude said, u still have to design fliers and banners, when ur logo is carrying all d details already, wont it be a repetition on dose ones, really think about it,

everyone is good in his own capacity, so there is no 'newbie' in the world of art,

thank u very much,
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
@aseye and kemji, u guys talk like professionals, creative talk. For the secound sample, i was trying the clients view. I always appreciate creative criticism, its as if u all didnt read his comment. But all thesame i appreciate.

@nine09, "crabs" aint professional term cuz we aint fools, besides i expected to see ur stuff so that i can "learn"
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
@aseye and kemji, u guys talk like professionals, creative talk. For the secound sample, i was trying the clients view. I always appreciate creative criticism, its as if u all didnt read his comment. But all thesame i appreciate.

@nine09, "crabs" aint professional term cuz we aint fools, besides i expected to see ur stuff so that i can "learn"
Re: I Need Help With My Company Logo by emmakc(m): 5:34am On Oct 09, 2009
Just the 2d versions to show u they ain complex

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Turn A Picture Into 3d Format? / Easter deals!! Get 100 Quality Business Cards Designed and Delivered! / Creative Banner Ad Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.