Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? (422 Views)

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / Why This People Like To Appear In Black Despite Being A Public Figure (see Pic) / PanamaPapers Exposes Enrico Monfrini, Nigerian Public Officers May Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
This thread is for all, if you are being asked: Which Nigerian Public Figure would you challenge if you had the opportunity and why?
Lets hear your thoughts!
Mine: Honourable Mrs. Okonjo Ngozi Iweala.
Reason: I would challenge Her Honourable(Mrs. Okonjo Ngozi Iweala) because she attended quality Education in Institutions(Harvard, MIT) which happens to be my Dream-Schools but had no opportunities. I love learning from Geeks and Geniuses, the more I challenge Her Honourable(Mrs. Okonjo Ngozi Iweala), the more I learn from her(say knowledge).
Lets hear yours!
Re: Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? by okonja(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2016
NatureBoy91:
This thread is for all, if you are being asked: Which Nigerian Public Figure would you challenge if you had the opportunity and why?
Lets hear your thoughts!
Reason: I would challenge Her Honourable(Mrs. Okonjo Ngozi Iweala) because she attended quality Education in Institutions(Harvard, MIT) which happens to be my Dream-Schools but had no opportunities. I love learning from Geeks and Geniuses, the more I challenge Her Honourable(Mrs. Okonjo Ngozi Iweala), the more I learn from her(say knowledge).
Lets hear yours!

On what particularly? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2016
okonja:

On what particular? lipsrsealed
In any areas of life.
Re: Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? by betterABIAstate: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2016
1. Obasanjo: why is he playing a good man after he wrecked Nigeria in his tenure?

2. Tinubu: why is he so interested in oil money?

3. Ta Orji: why is he so useless?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
NatureBoy91:
Lets hear your thoughts!
Lets hear yours!

Lalasticlala, come and see ooo!
Re: Which Nigerian Public Figure Would You Challenge If You Had Opportunity And Why? by bolayei: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Obasanjo: how come he has such a big farm after he left office in the 70s and when he came for the second time, how come he did not look into agriculture and spread it throughout the federationor is his farm not generating income?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry Says Extremism Can’t Be Defeated Through Repression Or Fear / PHOTOS: Gov. Ajimobi Donates Maternity Ward To MTN Foundation / Stay Away From Politics – MASSOB Warns Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.