Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Will A Guest Blogger's Content Affect My Chances Of Getting Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will A Guest Blogger's Content Affect My Chances Of Getting Adsense (560 Views)

I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved / Having Problems Getting Adsense? / To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will A Guest Blogger's Content Affect My Chances Of Getting Adsense by obioji(f): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
I have a blog that is yet to get AdSense but there is a blogger that is offering to be a guest blogger on my blog. I want to know if the contents from the guest blogger will affect my chances of getting Adsense since we blog on the same niche and the blogger will publish his content first on his blog before sending it to me. What do I stand to gain or lose if I allow the guest blogger to publish on my blog.
Re: Will A Guest Blogger's Content Affect My Chances Of Getting Adsense by obioji(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
WWebmasters please answer my question

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Your Help With Blogging / Bloggers, What Is Your Say About The New Blogger Interface? (photo) / All Webmaster Help Me Review This Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.