Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) (2584 Views)

IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra seems not tired of the struggle as he has spoken again – Through two of the organisation’s spokespersons, Kanu replied the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Niger Delta The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has again replied the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Niger Delta (MEND) insisting that unlike MEND, it is not ready to fall to the federal government.
IPOB, in a report by The Sun, said Nnamdi Kanu, their leader who had been in detention for many months now, is not ready to surrender to the government or renounce his dream whether in secret or in the open. It warned MEND to stop making deceitful, frivolous, malicious and baseless statements. In a statement by two spokespersons of IPOB, Emma Mmezu and Dr Clifford Iroanya, the group said MEND was working with the federal government to frustrate the struggle to gain Biafra.

IPOB, in a report by The Sun, said Nnamdi Kanu, their leader who had been in detention for many months now, is not ready to surrender to the government or renounce his dream whether in secret or in the open. It warned MEND to stop making deceitful, frivolous, malicious and baseless statements. In a statement by two spokespersons of IPOB, Emma Mmezu and Dr Clifford Iroanya, the group said MEND was working with the federal government to frustrate the struggle to gain Biafra.
IPOB said: “We hereby remind MEND that we are into Biafra restoration in order to free the enslaved people of Biafra and by extension other parts of Nigeria that are under the hegemony of Hausa-Fulani domination. “We are not into money-making venture… meaning that we are not ‘career freedom fighters’ but we are constrained by time to get Biafra liberated from the British criminality called Nigeria. “We advise all discerning people and lovers of freedom to discountenance any press release from MEND because they have officially taken the task of media and publicity arm a security agent. “Nnamdi Kanu shall never ever renounce Biafra whether in secret or in the open and he and the entire IPOB stand strongly with the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA).

“Together, we shall restore the nation of Biafra while MEND continues to operate as the official media and publicity arm of government. “By the way, what has renouncing of Biafra got to do with discussions between federal government and MEND. “Why is MEND interested in Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu’s release on the one hand and on the other hand assert that ‘Biafra Republic’ aims to annex the Niger Delta region as part of its territory? “Is MEND that poorly educated that they are unaware that the last head of state of Biafra before the war ended in January is from the same Niger-Delta?” IPOB had also earlier slammed MEND accusing the latter of lack of understanding of what freedom fighting means.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/931323-nnamdi-kanu-releases-another-bombshell-prison.html

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by Lattop(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmnnn
Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by SpeedOfLight: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
That is the standard. If it's not saclux, it's not saclux.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by seacoast(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
That is the standard. If it's not saclux, it's not saclux.
hehehe that advert that year.. Onye n'ere onye no nsoo?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by SpeedOfLight: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
seacoast:
hehehe that advert that year.. Onye n'ere onye no nsoo?
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by bayocanny: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oni yeye, u go chop kuje beans tire grin Biafra my ass

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by pointstores(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
THE PART OF FREEDOM IT DOESNT COME CHEAP GET UP STAND UP FOR UR RIGHT IT IS WELL

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by SpeedOfLight: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
pointstores:
THE PART OF FREEDOM IT DOESNT COME CHEAP GET UP STAND UP FOR UR RIGHT IT IS WELL
@the darkest period of the night comes the morning. Jejeje like play like play from Facebook to radio station, from radio station to Street protest, from street protest to where? I think to seat of throne. It's a gradual process.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by pointstores(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

@the darkest period of the night comes the morning. Jejeje like play like play from Facebook to radio station, from radio station to Street protest, from street protest to where? I think to seat of throne. It's a gradual process.
bro NASO

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please he shouldn't else those people died for nothing...time and chance will tell it all.

But the Jailhouse (Mandela) and Naija prison no be the same thing o! angry
Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by macluvph1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
We believe you sir, we will keep on being resolute.

We aren't the same tribe but brothers and closest neighbour,you captivated me with your words of wisdom and your historical teaching.

You made me realise i shouldn't be a gateman in my property but a land lord.

I love you sir for your resoluteness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by josab122: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
OK na, another Jewish Mandela.
Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

The last part of your statement is incorrect. From street protests to the grave is more appropriate

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by SpeedOfLight: 12:47am On Aug 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
The last part of your statement is incorrect. From street protests to the grave is more appropriate
grin grin grin you are Ekwensu junior! Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Afonja are already. What is wrong with this people and envy of Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Biafra will never come
Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by SpeedOfLight: 3:18am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
Biafra will never come
By this time of the night you're thinking about Biafra? Please someone should help this person.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
SpeedOfLight:

By this time of the night you're thinking about Biafra? Please someone should help this person.
[/s]

Igbo's are Nigerians and will forever remain so. We are brothers and lord Luggard saw a potential in our diversity before merging us together as Nigerians. What we need is a united south and we will wrestle political power away from Northern monopoly. Biafra is dead and buried. Forget about it
Re: Breaking News : I Will Never Renounce Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
We believe you sir, we will keep on being resolute.

We aren't the same tribe but brothers and closest neighbour,you captivated me with your words of wisdom and your historical teaching.

You made me realise i shouldn't be a gateman in my property but a land lord.

I love you sir for your resoluteness.
great man the son of his father

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "The Truth" Is More Potent And Deadlier Than Bullets And War. / Buhari Commissioned Same Road Ex Governor, Wamakko Commissioned In 2010 - Reno / Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.