Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos (46905 Views)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Cubeet2: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Cone Head Afonjas representing

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by chukwuka5394(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
;DNcan reporting from ketu brown roof nation again an konji

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
[size=18pt]The mini-bus driver identified as one Rotimi Oriade was said to have impregnated his only sister who lives in the same one room apartment with him.[/size]

THESE PEOPLE AND IMMORALITY. . . UNA ORIGINATE FROM SODOM AND GOMORRAH?
INFIDELITY,SODOMY,PEDOPHILIA,INCEST UNA DEY THERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Onyintology(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
hey come close, closer please! *spats* ...oke nwa, mkpi na agbara oha ewu ....daalu kwa

#Onyintology_speaks

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
lilmax:
the babe is lying undecided
I suspect too...[size=18pt]guess you watched pregnant virgin of back then.[/size]
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by sherif4owo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
smellingmenses:

Only God knows the truth...but as it stands now the girl sounds more believable than her brother.

Anyway...just checking names mama amarachi ok kwantinu
Clifford Amechi....
Make them hold Clifford Amechi well well...

My broda, That's media. They make sure you believe anything they want you to believe.

Only God knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by khalhokage(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trendin:
Foolish girls with chicken brains. grin
The man you call "Boda mi" would be shining your congo behind closed doors.
Ode!

Nawa, you mumu o! The elder brother wey rape am nko? that one no be fish brain.

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Incest
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by president3h: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
I just checked d name and it is rotimi oriade, diz afonjas sabi do diryt things, whenever u hear rape, assault,agbero, thief,robbery,touting, they never fail to represent, this was how the other one used acid to bath his woman lover who deceived him in ibadan....yet the afonjas will talk rubbish when d Israelites do cocaine business abroad, who is better btw cocain pusher and sister rapist raper ? Make I see any afonja talk yawuyawu against d Israelites again !

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by MissingBudget: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Afonjas can do and undo. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
The guy manhood need to be castrated
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Echo50(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
the truth can be known by one or two question. does the man by name have a visiting girl frnd? when last did she visit?
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Trendin(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
khalhokage:

Nawa, you mumu o! The elder brother wey rape am nko? that one no be fish brain.

Idiot
Didinrin! Did I mention your name? Or do you rape your blood sisters too? Fool!
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by rosalieene(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aru eme!!!This man needs to be fed with poo for the rest of his life!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by kaycito: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Don't understand why Nigerians act holy with outrage at things like incest, if you understand the human nature and things like GSA you will know things like this can be natural nothing abominable about it, note this down 99% of people condemning this have had incest thoughts and will take a slightest chance to bed their brothers or sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
WTF angry
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
A teenage girl would hardly lie about things like this, as regards who's responsible but she's lying about not willingly partaking.

I used to know a girl who was touched by her brothers when they were younger and it's not as if they threatened her, they just convinced her, so why are people acting surprised?

They both are crazy and stup1d, a 16 years old girl in this generation can't tell me she can't say no to her brother, if she really means it, like what nonsense is that one? Mschew.
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Paseus(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mbok! Konji remains a bastard. NCAN kaduna branch its our brothers 4rm d west so we wont scrutinize

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by BoneTackle: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
who is the fool hiding comments?

But if the criminal was Igbo, the Mod will leave anti Igbo comments flying left right and center like rockets

Iddiots

5 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by addicted268(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Incest is bad.
Btw i find this NCAN thing very very hilarious.as a matter of fact when i see crime threads i only open it to read from d name checkers.funny people grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
CornelG:
Men but this man support to be sentenced to death by stoning because he is indeed a disgrace to humanity. Am very sure even devil will be afraid of him right nw
You people sef.

FYI, some people actually fantasize about sleeping with their siblings, so it's not so strange to hear that someone boinked their sister.
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Eliteklaus(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
always so easy to blame d guy, always remember innocent until proven guilty
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by BoneTackle: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
ABOBAKUS, ra.pe and incest are inseperable

Na their way, see their worwor face

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
kaycito:
Don't understand why Nigerians act holy with outrage at things like incest, if you understand the human nature and things like GSA you will know things like this can be natural nothing abominable about it, note this down 99% of people condemning this have had incest thoughts and will take a slightest chance to bed their brothers or sisters.
I tire for Nigerians and their hypocritical nature.
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by sportman117: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
This must be end time news, Naijabet man say so
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Duru009(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
I blame buhari.....
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by tunary(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
aljazira:
Wetin this RED hole dey cause no get part 2.
lmao which red hole
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by 4Qbitch: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
There's a high chance that she's not his blood sister (of same parents). Yorubas r fond of calling themselves brother or sister eve when they are not directly related.
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by bullseye90(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
EzeNri:
BeeHive! This is Special Agent Ezenri requesting for confirmation from Aba.

Initiating sequence... Enter your access code

Delta Tree Charlie Alpha Novermber Biafra Naught

Access code Confirmed. Welcome Special Agent Ezenri

This is Beehive, standing-by for your command.

Initiate satellite tracking and get me the identity and location of the principal suspect in real time.

Command received. Beehive initiating command. Agent stand by for report.

Roger that.

Command completed. Target acquired. Result sent

Cone head
Rotimi Oriade
Brown Roof Republic
Incest

Thank you Beehive. Afonjas will never disappoint.

U are welcome Agent. Shutting down sequence

guy u tight. U should b acting mission impossible, Nigerian version.....our very own Nigerian tom cruise

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by 4Qbitch: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
freecocoa:
A teenage girl would hardly lie about things like this, as regards who's responsible but she's lying about not willingly partaking.

I used to know a girl who was touched by her brothers when they were younger and it's not as if they threatened her, they just convinced her, so why are people acting surprised?

They both are crazy and stup1d, a 16 years old girl in this generation can't tell me she can't say no to her brother, if she really means it, like what nonsense is that one? Mschew.

Do u really believ that they re from d same parents? Cos I don't.
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Adexwalero: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abomination
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by timota(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
NCAN bwari region confirmed the names involved and sign out though the girl seem to be lieing since she can't tell us what happened the first attempt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.