Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos (46903 Views)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
freecocoa:
I tire for Nigerians and their hypocritical nature.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
freecocoa:
I tire for Nigerians and their hypocritical nature.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
kaycito:
Don't understand why Nigerians act holy with outrage at things like incest, if you understand the human nature and things like GSA you will know things like this can be natural nothing abominable about it, note this down 99% of people condemning this have had incest thoughts and will take a slightest chance to bed their brothers or sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
REPORTING FROM ANAMBRA SE QUATERS.... AFONJAS AT IT AGAIN; INCEST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ITS EITHER PAEDOPHILIA OR INCEST WELL DONE GUYS KEEP EXIBITING WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
addicted268:
Incest is bad.
Btw i find this NCAN thing very very hilarious.as a matter of fact when i see crime threads i only open it to read from d name checkers.funny people grin
If u have highest bloody pressure, u will indeed be cured on nairaland after reading comments, I enjoy the yabbing and online fighting, its fun.....if we jam ourself for offline, we drink together

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by mattsvibes: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
yeah what about that
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by emiike: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chai! End time is here indeed
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Flywillz93(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
The brown roof tribe are at it again

Na their way shaa

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Marrtynze(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
There's too much madness in the air this days, God pls come to our aid
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by alacoolboy80: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lolz. grin grin grin. Serious abomination. Why are dey sleeping together in the same room in the first place?
CornelG:
Men but this man support to be sentenced to death by stoning because he is indeed a disgrace to humanity. Am very sure even devil will be afraid of him right nw
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by muller101(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Funny how east and west. Be calling themselves israelites and afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by papaT5(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
The guy is a lunatic. His body should be used to feed dose animals at d zoo. Beast
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by glossy6(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where are the Afonjas I am forced to join the tribal war today.
NCA start doing your job. Oya
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jasonnoah:
dis is normal things Jare. konji na bastard tho
so it is normal to sleep with ur blood relation.....

when some people suffer certain things spiritualy they hadly remember their past deed... if it is normal to u., continue on dat path okay

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
4Qbitch:

Do u really believ that they re from d same parents? Cos I don't.
How does you not believing it change that they are siblings?
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
mattsvibes:
yeah what about that
so it is okay by u.?
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by izuchukwulaw: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Afonjas,We know them and their stock in trade. Carry go
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
4Qbitch:

Do u really believ that they re from d same parents? Cos I don't.
did u read the story to d end at all.
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by alvin000(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Check my Signature.

Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Pinklipz01: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
this na gobe oh grin
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Name Checkers!!! Una no come work today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by lawalosky(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
aljazira:
Wetin this RED hole dey cause no get part 2.
the thing tire person slf
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wonders never end but i see the girls faults, in this era we are now, a girl of 16 should be sensible enough to know the dangers and consequences of incest/premarital sex,some people aren't even reasoning,is a 26 year old man be allowed to sleep in the same room with a man, how about something about "irresistible urge" between them occurs, being lonely with the opposite sex has dangers
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by omovudu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
For some time now I have been hearing mmm but still do not know how they make their own profit or how the 30% interest of the healp providers are been raised .pls if u know what mmm I need u to throw light on it [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Globallords(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
End time stuff sha!!!
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by kelvo3: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good-day everyone.....
Do you know that banks are cheating you?
You deposit, they pay you 1% interest monthly and meanwhile its your money that is taking them on foreign trips, buying their staffs official cars, giving them the best comfort they desire.
Yet, you still say they are the best place to save your money!!!
Ok, what of this!!!
After saving for 2years in a bank, on you requesting for a loan, you have to get the land documents of your inherited father's property before you can fill the form talkless of being granted the loan..
Is this fair enough?
GET HELP WORLDWIDE says instead of putting it in a bank for them to use it to their own satisfaction and pay you a useless pauper interest monthly, why not help someone who needs it now with it and get rewarded 30% for doing so...
Is that difficult to understand?
Its hard to change the believe impressed on us by the norm we find in our society but the truth is IT IS UNFAIR!!
Let's change this together!!!
Join and lend a helping hand today.
GET HELP WORLDWIDE IS NO HYIP, INVESTMENT,MLM OR MATRIX PROGRAMME;HERE WE DONATE AND GET 30% INTEREST OF THE HELP WE RENDER TO OURSELVES...
Get Help Worldwide
A community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence...
Donate 50,000naira and earn 65,000naira interest monthly.
Donate 20,000naira and earn 26,000naira interest monthly.
Donate 100,000naira and earn 130,000naira interest monthly.
Maximum donation:- $10,000 (2.4million naira)
Please kindly call or whatapp me for more details:
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 2:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Please tell 'em two outstanding morons on this thread grin. I see you quoted the 2nd one already grin
How anyone would sit on the fence on a matter as condemn able as this or seeing it as 'okay' is quite disturbing. sad

Morons angry
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 2:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Jasonnoah:
dis is normal things Jare. konji na bastard tho
Another slowpoke spotted. Does it not make you sick, imagining this Your daughter is not safe around you sad
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2016
incest!!!,okirima!
Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by Cloetrish(f): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2016
I feel d gal is liein just to get her bro in trouble for his highhandedness. Cos i have seen cases similar to dis too, where d gal claimed it was her dad who got her pregnant. Bt at d long run she confessed dat it was her boo n nt her dad. She said she only claim dat it was her dad just to spite him for bein too harsh on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M / Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.