Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Your General Assessment Of This Year's Project Fame Edition So Far? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your General Assessment Of This Year's Project Fame Edition So Far? (406 Views)

5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord / Top 10 Nigerian Music Countdown In 2017 So Far / Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your General Assessment Of This Year's Project Fame Edition So Far? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Is it only me or is there anyone else a little disappointment with the performances thus far in the ongoing project fame?

Being an ardent fan and follower of project fame since its inception, I feel there is a little drop (talent wise) in this year's edition.
Anyway, thus far, a few of them have been wonderful in bits and pieces sha.

Oluchi remains my favourite of them all. ln as much as she has been unfortunate with the choice of songs given to her by the faculty as compared to the likes of Elizabeth, Okemute (pardon my spelling) and some others and she hasn't really caught much attention due to her humbleness and reserved mien, I still feel she has the best voice (at least for the females) and that she would soon slowly grow into the hearts of many.

Elizabeth and Okemute are not far behind though and I'm not very comfortable with Mirabel, her voice though cool, doesn't evoke enough power and strength to carry her all the way.

As for the Men, that's were my discontent is. To be honest, I wonder what Yusuph is still doing at the house. He is just an entertainer(which I admit is working for him thus far, but for how long? ), and still has a lot of catching up to (voice wise).
Little wonder he flopped terribly when asked to sing today by that piano Faculty man.
Even that Ghanian guy, Gabriel hasn't convinced me yet.

Pere has been my favourite guy thus far, that his rendition of Sam Smith's song still clings to my memory.
Dapo has been okay too sha.

Anyway, over to you guys, What's your general assessment of this year's edition? Who has been your most favourite and least favouite in the house thus far?

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Now Posted And Promotion Your Music/mixtape/comdey Skit Video For Free / New Music Jaywon – Oh My Nigeria / [music] Mr. Eazi – “fre Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.