Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord (14868 Views)

The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021 / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Synord(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Nigerian music and artistes are going global with the African sound, scoring dope collaborations from and with international superstars and getting enormous attention from music listeners worldwide. We present to you the biggest and most successful Nigerian – International collaborations so far in 2017.

Wizkid Come Closer ft. Drake
Starboy, Wizkid came through with this solid Caribbean influenced master piece featuring OVO himself Drake. The song was released as a promo single off The Sounds from the Other Side Project from Wizkid and has gone on to become fans favourite. The track is already certified Gold in Canada, landed on impressive positions in international music charts and the two videos shot for the songs have a combined view of over 40 million. It is safe to say Come closer is the biggest jam off SFTOS.

Dbanj EL Chapo ft Wande Coal and Gucci Mane

Off the King Don Come album, Dbanj delivers gangstar and thrilling lines on the trap themed beat crafted by Maleek Berry and with superb support from American rapper Gucci Mane and the extremely enjoyable input from Wande Coal, the trio gives us a head bumping trap track that discusses living the boss life like the drug lord, EL Chapo. The video has over three million views on YouTube.

Wale Fine Girl ft Davido and Olamide

Wale decided to respect the culture and enlisted the help of Nigerian music heavyweights, Davido and Olamide to deliver a summer jam titled Fine Girl that praises the physical and facial attributes of girls worldwide. Housed on the Shine album, Fine Girl currently has over two million views on YouTube and is enjoying massive airplay and support.

Davido Pere ft Young Thug and Rae Sremmurd

DMW superstar, Davido enlists the help of two of the buzzing artists in the American music industry – Young Thug and Rae Sremmurd. The track which was co-written by Dammy Krane, was released under RCA records. The video has over three million views already.

Korede Bello Do Like That ft Kelly Rowland

Korede Bello’s Do Like That is a massive jam. With over 40 million views for the original video, Korede Bello decided to enlist the services of American singer, Kelly Rowland to deliver a top notch remix to the massive jam.

This article was written by Sam Synord; he tweets via: IAmSynord

Source -www.tushmagazine.com.ng/nigerian-international-collaborations/

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Wizkid Everytime ft Future is out...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by segebase(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
wizkid ft Nicki mninaj and cris brown

3 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Sharplakezy(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
OP you mentioned five biggest artistes that did international collaboration. if not, pere shouldn't be among five biggest collaboration.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by GoggleB(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
My love Wale ft Wizkid ft Dua lipa it's way above Pere and Fine girl.
My love has over 5 million already and it came after Fine girl..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by GoggleB(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
African bad gyal is above Pere and Fine girl sef.
African bad gyal audio file on YouTube only has over 2.5 million and you still bringing in fine girl.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by ammyluv2002(f): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
2baba & R. Kelly nko? Abi that one no big?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Finstar: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmm..

Make una go look for work and stop looking for biggest collaboration. Who e epp?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by EmperorLee(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Taye Paso and Ludacris nko?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by iamleumas: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
OP forgot to mention
I and ................
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by kittykollinxx(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
come closer and el chapo did it for me

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by RomeSankara: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Elchapo is my best ..Gucci mane really came through for Dbanj

8 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by iamleumas: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Remove Drake ft Wizkid
cos we no see Drake for the video grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Check The Screening Date For All Nigeria Schools Here

1 Share

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by KayDEAN(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by verygudbadguy(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Wizzy making us proud on the international scene. I downloaded Ballers from season 1- 3 immediately i heard Sweet Love was played in Season 3.

Wizkid- Come closer, Wizkid- African Bad gal, Dbanj ft Gucci &WC- El chappo, Wale ft Wizkid and co- My love , Wizkid ft. Future- Everytime

Bonus: Davido- Pere, Emtee ft Tiwa savage- Me and you, Kranium Ft Wizkid, Ty Dolla- Can't believe, Kly ft. Wizkid- Scrrr pull up

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by lenghtinny(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
That wale song no be international collaboration as far as I'm concerned angry...
Davido and popcaan duet should have made the list..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Where is small doctor featuring Vic O, Efe, Macheeda, Darlington and Beyonce
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by pezeji(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
where is daddy showkey ft snoop dogg
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by yemmight(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
In all, yoruba guys are making us proud both home and away.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by katunboy: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
This guy's are representing Nigeria good sa.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by hawklan: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
What happened to the IF (remix) by R-Kelly
Synord:

Source -www.tushmagazine.com.ng/nigerian-international-collaborations/
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
so?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by sipsip(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:
Elchapo is my best ..Gucci mane really came through for Dbanj

Please let's be honest jare. I like Gucci Mane but he was rather lazy in that song. Infact, he spoilt the flow.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by holluwai(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Dull list
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by oviejnr(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
sipsip:

Please let's be honest jare. I like Gucci Mane but he was rather lazy in that song. Infact, he spoilt the flow.
Your right, but Wande killed the jam.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by mayyorr01(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
El-chapo did it for me....d'banj is D boss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by oviejnr(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Where is small doctor featuring Vic O, Efe, Macheeda, Darlington and Beyonce
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by bikerboy1(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
grin When I saw "international collaboration" strategic business alliance came to my mind.

Feeling disappointed angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick / Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) / Do You Think Nigeria Presently Has Any Creative Gospel Music Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.