Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) (29302 Views)

Throwback: Majek Fashek’s 1992 US Tour (videos, Articles And Memories) / Phyno – 'Okpeke' Ft. 2baba & Flavour (Video) / MP3: Majek Fashek Ft. 2baba – No More Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

Na lie o. Begger nor dey bath. Very dirty most times and drug ridden. But the truth is most people that beg are into drugs and hardly can hold a job. Abd they are mostly men. Women, black, are more hard working than their male. White guys beg too. They are fewer however.
u speak like u have been there
Re: Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) by benzion72(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Lol, I bend

Be deceiving yourself......How will you say Americans are poor. People that are balling

If Americans are poor, what'll u say about Nigerians

Thought you are a great scholar as your name suggested.Is poor Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo word. It is english and anything that has a name is in the culture of that people. So prostitution, Corruption, Armed robber etc are in the culture of english. I beg stop this your inferiority complex. Eyinbo man no better pass you. Every nation has its own challengies.

Nigeria is one of the richest spot on the planet earth if only you can see it and work it out. Ask yourself why has chevron, Agip, Shell, Lever brothers, PZ, Dana, NK Zard has refused to leave Nigeria despite kidnapping. Ask yourself when you at arrival hall why do you have so many foreigners queuing up even longer than Nigeria sometimes . If this country is bad India, Lebanese will not come and stay here
Re: Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) by Mayflowa(m): 3:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Ighoga898:

u speak like u have been there

Of course. I have been there a number of times even now
Re: Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

Of course. I have been there a number of times even now
wow by God grace i hope to b there soon
Re: Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) by NigerianScholar: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
benzion72:

Thought you are a great scholar as your name suggested.Is poor Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo word. It is english and anything that has a name is in the culture of that people. So prostitution, Corruption, Armed robber etc are in the culture of english. I beg stop this your inferiority complex. Eyinbo man no better pass you. Every nation has its own challengies.

Nigeria is one of the richest spot on the planet earth if only you can see it and work it out. Ask yourself why has chevron, Agip, Shell, Lever brothers, PZ, Dana, NK Zard has refused to leave Nigeria despite kidnapping. Ask yourself when you at arrival hall why do you have so many foreigners queuing up even longer than Nigeria sometimes . If this country is bad India, Lebanese will not come and stay here

Der is nothing you can use to deceive urself
Nigerians are poor and getting poorer. Theres inflation everywhere. And with what you said @ the bolded, its obvious you havent done any international travel.

You people will just be presuming nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Tems Credited For Writing Rihanna's First Single In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.