Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job (502 Views)

Only 1 Day To Go! Sneak A Peek Of Discounted Solar Components + 30% OFF Today / Urgent Job Application / Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by ijescorner: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello,

Please no time wasters or those that are not good, nor graphic designers. And please if you know you cannot work on this today and tomorrow, please do not respond. Thanks!!!

I have incomplete artwork that I need redesign (copied over) into a high res format ready to go to the printers tomorrow afternoon and two amends made. Business card (simple front and back) and A6 flyer.

Let me know if you have the time and can work on this ASAP.

Budget is: N15,000 or £35 (into a UK bank account)

If interested, please email: ijescorner@gmail.com and I'll send the design.

Regards,

Ije
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by okey4reel(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
ijescorner:
Hello,

Please no time wasters or those that are not good, nor graphic designers. And please if you know you cannot work on this today and tomorrow, please do not respond. Thanks!!!

I have incomplete artwork that I need redesign (copied over) into a high res format ready to go to the printers tomorrow afternoon and two amends made. Business card (simple front and back) and A6 flyer.

Let me know if you have the time and can work on this ASAP.

Budget is: N15,000 or £35 (into a UK bank account)

If interested, please email: ijescorner@gmail.com and I'll send the design.

Regards,

Ije
I have sent you a mail
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by ijescorner: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Happy Saturday everyone!

Thank you all so much for responding via email.

Abeg no vex if I didn't respond to your mail. But I got quite a few responses and I was unable to respond to all

I decided to go with user: sil4all

And I must say I was very happy with the finished products. Do you guys know that I tried to use other London based designers and they couldn't even do the work properly. And it took someone from Nairaland to complete the work to my satisfaction. Well done my brother oh!

So I was very particular in what I wanted and someone might say it was not easy, But user 'sil4all' was great in making changes quickly and in following directions amazingly well.

I would definitely recommend him to design future artwork for me, and will absolutely recommend him to others. I give him 4.5 out of 5 (don't mind me.,. I'm a harsh marker!)

But I hope he will still want to do some work after the wahala I gave. LOL

So, thanks for your efforts and hard work. It was much appreciated. And I just picked up the flyers and they look amazing!!!

I'll be using them for Notting Hill Carnival on Monday...

Take care all!

xoxo

Ije

(1) (Reply)

More Pressures On Naira, Depreciates To N410/ USD -VANGUARD / More Pressures On Naira, Depreciates To N410/ USD - Vanguard / Olafarms Partnering With Food Vendors,canteens,indomie And Egg Sellers And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.