Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? (1701 Views)

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? / Transformation Agenda Vs Change Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by Ajibel(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Bro, it is saddening when you hear some people's opinion. You wonder how low their ability to reason has gone. They exhibit complete lack of basic moral training and worsestill they do so in the public.

I wonder whether these are the so called leaders of tomorrow. I just pray that they continue to be in the minority so that they don't have the numbers needed to influence things. Otherwise we are doomed.

May God help us to choose our leaders wisely!

One of the major cause of all this is tribal bigotry and sentiments. If you check most of those that critic the government, they dont do so in good faith. It's either because their 'own' is no longer there or because it's no longer business as usual.

Their own leaders closer to them are busy looting the little left that comes into the state but they wont discuss that but would want to punch the FG at every given opportunity. They are ready to support anyone even a dog as long as the dog is backing against the government.

I agree totally, the FG hasn't lived up to expectations but if one is going to critic the government, offer solutions or alternatives that might alleviate us from our current predicaments.

The FG is currently unpopular with the masses, therefore this sort of people use the social media to boost their ego in form of likes and trends knowing that if they call the presidency unprintable names, they'll get massive likes and shares.

I do hope such people change their attitude online. They may find themselves or their relatives in political offices someday, and what goes around comes around. The way you join other uninformed Nigerians to insalt the President is the same way we Nigerians would insalt you if you ever get to that exalted position someday.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by Ajibel(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2016
dmediator555:

So what's the point giving an impossible manifesto just to deceive the gullible ? Later they started fighting their enemies still disguised as corruption . I think , if this guys keep on with the fight against their so called "Corruption" and forget economical development, then we are in for one chance .
#bringbackOurCorruption and they should go with their useless change. We ain't feeling any positive impact off it .

There is nothing like impossible manifesto.

Most of what the APC outlined in their manifesto can be achieved if they have the political will and finance to carry it out.

Corruption is the main reason we are where we are today. I cant understand how you are missing that.

Corruption is why we import Fuel despite having it in abundance.
Corruption is why the Niger delta people are suffering despite the massive votes of projects that have been approved for development.
Corruption is why politicians see elections as a do-or-die affair.
Corruption is why Nigeria, 50+ years after independence can only boast of 5000MW of electricity.

I can continue if you want me to.

The international community have identified corruption as one of the major reason for Nigeria's underdevelopment so with all due respect, who are you to say otherwise.

You wrote that the FG focus is on fighting corruption, how please? The FG has ministers in different portfolios and they all have their own responsibilities. The focal point of this administration are Security, Economic development and Anti-corruption fight. So please, be informed next time.

And do away with your meaningless hashtags. It wont fly.
Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by azimibraun: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2016
The hate for Mr Buhari is making many Nigerians have ''bungalow brain'' with nothing upstairs. Imagine comparison?
Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by Gazastrike: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
dmediator555:
I realised that since this "change" era, things have been deteriorating from bad to worst mostly in the aspect of food stuff. Someone said when Gej was there , we were suffering and smiling , but now, the smiles have been taken away leaving just suffering . When they (cabals) were stealing our money, we had it in surplus, now they keep recovery the stolen loot, it is still not available.

I don't know how you feel about the present condition , but I will like to ask, when corruption was fully practised in Nigeria and now corruption is being taken away by the Change mandate, which is more preferable?

As for me, it is #bringBackOurCorruption.
Please , feel free to add your opinion .

yes o!!! bringbackourcorruption and lek there be food on the table.
Buhari should just reverse the country the way he met it. chikina .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by dmediator555(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Bro, it is saddening when you hear some people's opinion. You wonder how low their ability to reason has gone. They exhibit complete lack of basic moral training and worsestill they do so in the public.

I wonder whether these are the so called leaders of tomorrow. I just pray that they continue to be in the minority so that they don't have the numbers needed to influence things. Otherwise we are doomed.

May God help us to choose our leaders wisely!

Sirr ,with due respect ,I don't appreciate when people assume minority in any form as weakness. The last time PMB address minorities as 5%, you know the outcome , we are yet to recover from it.

Back2Issue. Js take your mind away from wat u tink corruption is, check my post and get the fact. I don't think since the fight of corruption started, anybody has benefited from it, not even you... Whatelse, someone would cry we exercise a little patient .
these days, the patient dog no longer eat the fastest bone, they die waiting . That is what most people are in for.
Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by dmediator555(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Gazastrike:

yes o!!! bringbackourcorruption and lek there be food on the table.
Buhari should just reverse the country the way he met it. chikina .

Owuya.... Corruption brought us there and corruption has also brought us here. The more we fight corruption to end it , the more it increases, what an irony...
Re: Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? by dmediator555(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2016
azimibraun:
The hate for Mr Buhari is making many Nigerians have ''bungalow brain'' with nothing upstairs. Imagine comparison?

By the time you begin to beg to feed in this you will know who have bungalow brain...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! The Legendary Nollywood Actor Elder Maya Is Dead / What Do You Know About NEVACO? / Buhari Congratulates Efe On His Win (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.