Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) (36328 Views)

Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” / Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video) / Davido And Tinashe Shoot Video For Collaboration, “how Long” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by mikehenrymp2(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Zedoo:

Heritage?

What he was talking about is crowd control...well except the crowd is going to be included in the video there is no point.... Nigerian-ness doesn't mean one should be proud of being backward.... What he meant is American videos actually have "concepts", these concepts keep those videos memorycard-worthy for a long time....unlike in Nigeria where people just gather on the street and make noise..... Despite the crowded videos Nigerians still do not support their artistes enough is it not ironic?....

Crowd still gather if the america celebrities is on the street shooting their videos
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by obynno7(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:
I don't see this type of crowd when Kendrick is shooting his videos.. Nigeria is yet to enter stone age
funny indeed
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by francotorti(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2016
prof1990:
These guys came back because individually they aren't marketable or profitable but together they know a lot of money can be made
well said bro....dats d brain behind dia come back grin

1 Like

Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by francotorti(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
pxjosh:
. Who is Kendrick?
He is footballer and plays for sharkar 04
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by mhisbliss(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
happy ur happy
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
God didn't make us Nigerians, it's unfortunate we landed here, I can't be proud being a Nigerian
kill yourself na
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by Supremo23(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2016
cool
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by abbeyfel: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:
I don't see this type of crowd when Kendrick is shooting his videos.. Nigeria is yet to enter stone age
Am sorry to say that you seem to be the one who is living in the stone age. These are celebrities and fans and paparazzi follows them almost everywhere they go either in Nigeria or USA. what matters is the location of the video or event. Definitely you cant see such a crowd if this video was shot in Ikoyi. Go watch Micheal Jackson's musical video shot in the ghetto of Brazil then you will understand it's part of the game and the fame...
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by Melinde: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2016
themejiwalker:

Everything must not be done the american way.
God made you a Nigerian for a reason bruh.

Be proud of your heritage.
don't mind him
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by Nathkem01(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
nunogomez:

they are preparing for a crusade

miracle night.
lol
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by sexylemo: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Na so them take block road for Ogba yesterday, wey people no fit pass..smh
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by kalu01(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
lonelydora:

Ekpo kamalu igirigiri. Imelaa agi?
brother I greet you
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by ebby9z(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
casttlebarbz:
777 ..my booking number made FTc
Somtin gud is coming tru.
Dedicating ds my FTC to al lagos corp member on nairaland .....may we land that dream job after p.o.p .cheers to d amazing life ahead

Amen o...EkoKopa i sight u. where's ur side ?
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by casttlebarbz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
ebby9z:

Amen o...EkoKopa i sight u. where's ur side ?
agbado ijaye. .and u ?
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by ebby9z(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
casttlebarbz:
agbado ijaye. .and u ?

Ikosi Ketu(TVC)
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by casttlebarbz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
ebby9z:

Ikosi Ketu(TVC)
na u b d boss ,hope their pay and d working condition is cool?
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by ebby9z(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
casttlebarbz:
na u b d boss ,hope their pay and d working condition is cool?

I can assure you its not. I would rather leave if the LGI would process my request
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by casttlebarbz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
ebby9z:

I can assure you its not. I would rather leave if the LGI would process my request
I understand. ..person jus gatz endure,na one govt skul me dey sha , d pay nd working condition mak sense ...all d best bro

1 Like

Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by ebby9z(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
casttlebarbz:
I understand. ..person jus gatz endure,na one govt skul me dey sha , d pay nd working condition mak sense ...all d best bro

Yeah..thanks. Follow back tho
Re: P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) by Onyintology(f): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Afonjas:
why not die 1st

check am nah, it's not RATIONAL
Afonjas:
why not die 1st

Afonjas:
why not die 1st

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Vs Meek Mill: Who Rocked It Better? / Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.