Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. (424 Views)

What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. by lawani: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2016
WHY THE GREAT WARS AND MODERN WESTERN ALLIED FORCES INTERVENTIONS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN CRUSADES.

Since there are number of Islamic theocracies on Earth today where the government still carry on the killing spree policy of their founder Mohammed, the Muslims tend to cover their unclothedness by tagging European wars Christian wars! It is clearly a sleight of hand!

If President George W Bush and PM Tony Blair were Christian soldiers, there would be no Muslims on Earth today! Taking out totalitarian governments that want to be retailing nuclear weapons is not crusading. If they were crusaders, if Britain and US were crusaders, Islam would have ended by now, you would all be Christians!. Crusaders are psychopaths who carry the Bible about and shout Halleluyah after killing people. The USA and Britain and other Western nations including Germany were never that. The Nazi Germany even had Muslims in the Wehrmacht!. There were Muslims in the Waffen SS!. Engage your brains!. Europe dont rank with killers who shout Allahu Akbar! No. Dont take your liberties for granted.

Europe has gone soft after over a thousand years of derailment with the Christianity religion is why they went secular, an all comers are welcome policy, an equal opportunity arrangement for all kinds of idiocy to be established in Europe under the tag 'Religion',

That will change soon!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. by leofab(f): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Surely
Re: Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. by dnawah(m): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2016
It is because the war is doing press up and JESUS is sharping his knife.watch for the final war.
Re: Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. by Jayceo(m): 3:07am On Aug 24, 2016
lawani:

WHY THE GREAT WARS AND MODERN WESTERN ALLIED FORCES INTERVENTIONS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN CRUSADES.

Since there are number of Islamic theocracies on Earth today where the government still carry on the killing spree policy of their founder Mohammed, the Muslims tend to cover their unclothedness by tagging European wars Christian wars! It is clearly a sleight of hand!

If President George W Bush and PM Tony Blair were Christian soldiers, there would be no Muslims on Earth today! Taking out totalitarian governments that want to be retailing nuclear weapons is not crusading. If they were crusaders, if Britain and US were crusaders, Islam would have ended by now, you would all be Christians!. Crusaders are psychopaths who carry the Bible about and shout Halleluyah after killing people. The USA and Britain and other Western nations including Germany were never that. The Nazi Germany even had Muslims in the Wehrmacht!. There were Muslims in the Waffen SS!. Engage your brains!. Europe dont rank with killers who shout Allahu Akbar! No. Dont take your liberties for granted.

Europe has gone soft after over a thousand years of derailment with the Christianity religion is why they went secular, an all comers are welcome policy, an equal opportunity arrangement for all kinds of idiocy to be established in Europe under the tag 'Religion',

That will change soon!

Making a lot of sense
Re: Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. by chachanga: 4:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Political Correctness and so-called "liberalized" id1ocy on part of the European leaders got many "misguided mullahs' grounded in Europe with the fanatical violence as a gift for their host communities, instead of thankful industry and conscientiously exemplary living . It seems those European countries leaders have committed the ultimate crime of sowing the seeds of their homelands' own sociocultural demise. Does anyone volunteer to make you that "comfortable" in Saudi Arabia, or Yemen, or Iran? You don't even have the luxury of being presumptuous, you make your inquiries and make sure you're on your best behavior so you make come home from their with your life and all your limbs, intact as yours! Why? They exercise control over their cultures, their religion, their heritage. They make no bones about it and aim to take no prisoners. But Europeans thought they were some tame rabbits that could be cuddled and assimilated into their flock, haha?! At least, the Brits ate and choked on Middle East's Petrodollars. What motivated the other countries like the Swedish? Was it a corporate death-wish? I feel it was their presumptuous conjecturing that led them to start messing with stuffs they don't understand. Now amongst other things they have to contend with:
Sweden: Muslim rapes woman lying on broken glass; December 31, 2014 96485[url] http://10news.dk/?p=588[/url]

Of so many reports over the years, Doug Saunders http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/ seems to provide a voice of dissent on the issue but his take appears to lack credibility in the face of overwhelming numbers of documented cases as well as an already raised clarion calls predating his opposing view, which coincidentally lack facts, figures and presented a watery apologetic narrative, on mainstream media's "suspicious silences" on those critical issues based on liberal leftist political pressures? [url] http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/swedish-rape-crisis-boils-over-as-media-stays-silent/[/url];
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-;
What about Germany: http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d;
Germany prepares for large terror attacks: encourage all citizens to stockpile 10 days of food; [url] http://10news.dk/?p=2875 [/url];
Nicolai Sennels, psychologist: “Islam: root cause of grooming and rape wave” [url] http://10news.dk/?p=589 [/url];
[url] http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/refugee-hacks-pregnant-woman-to-death-with-machete/ [/url];

Any way-forwards?

1. Boosting Islamist's poor Cultural Shock Buffers & Alarming Responses: A big necessity.
I think these guys have to be prepped for living in the bigger world with people of other faiths, persuasions and lifestyle choices. It may seem strange to people subscribed to a closed-off religious ascetic discipline but welcome to the 21st century, baby, this is life as it is. The burden would fall largely on the same religious leaders who prepped them for do-or-die religious world-takeover scenarios.
Imagine this: Christians have hopes on the Rapture to go be with the Savior with a readiness to leave everything behind including shoes, furniture and the breakfast set on the dining table. No sin in that, some would thank God for all the more they left to share sef. Jehova's Witnesses are waiting for the Tuesday after Doomsday so they can inherit the Earth and start collecting Inter-galactic C.of O's to Transcorp Hilton, UNN, Cocoa HOuse & co for evangelical prowess. No sin in that! At least, they've got the nerve to wait, patiently without hurting anybody. grin

What then is with pro-Jihadist sentiments, movements, terror groups and sleeper cells running around trying to prove, which point exactly? Is killing people off the way to save their souls or doesn't allah care for them? Or do you win people over by demonstrating extreme acts of religious intolerance? And when you see that you're not getting your way, you just get pissed and "off" them, rape thier daughters/wives and take their sturvs? Is that cool? Is that godly? And the alarming incidence ratio should make anybody spill their coffee ;Dtoo. The prevalence ratio is just too alarming. The whole Islamic religious complex needs a big PR job, like right now!

SEE This:

2. I suggest they should start imbibing and living the inherent values of religious tolerance instead of paying lip service to it while sponging off the good nature of your non-retaliatory neighbors!
What's the point of knocking Embassy doors down a few months ago to enter my "well-made" country, as a refugee or immigrant, from your unsafe, unstable one, begging and promising all sorts, only to come in and start judging me, hankering to change me "by force", plotting up and down to undermine my the basis of my sociocultural living and eventually some of your fellow immigrants, or even friends, resorting to the ultimate weapon of terrorism to start being thorns in the flesh to us? And all these while, you've done nuffin but chant that yours' was a "religion of peace" only for some mad, bearded, towel-headed mullah to start rephrasing your narrative to mean that the only guarantee to I'll have to peace and safety IN MY OWN FARRKING COUNTRY would now be predicated upon My now having to accept your arabian god? it's furrking nuts and folks gotta chill the furkk out before I get my guns and y'all get shot the furrk to shytts but the European are obviously nice and naive.

3. Christendom, as in organized christian religion, has the pope and all their other regulatory bodies both hierarchically and functionality wise. There have been numbers of World Conferences attended by with sell-out numbers of representatives from most denominations and sects with fringe sects and denominations ably covered under Allied Groups like CAN, PFN. Islamists should do the same, on, like a massive global scale, i mean. They owe the world that and all the innocent souls sent to hell by anybody masquerading to be under the umbrella of Islamism. They should proffer doctrinal answers that meet up with contemporary issues and demands. Those resolutions should be binding. Let's start from there instead of students incinerating fellow students and all we hear is religion of peace., religion of peace.

4. Change the Narrative.
Yeah, I said it. Change the furkking narrative! There're just too many retarded, failed-in-life weirdos running around looking to be a weaponized pain in the arsss, don't give them a chance to use your religion. I have asked the question before and i ask again:
How many stories of roving bands of killer Catholic Nuns have you read before,
OR wild tales of "Plundering, Pillaging Buddhist Monks? (Even Chow Yun Fat didn't pillage anyone in that wonderful movie, "The
Bulletproof Monk"!
So, the central narrative has to be engaged with a view to de-emphasizing and invalidating doctrinal aspects of that may be seized upon by criminally-minded psychopathic fringe elements to perpetrate genocidal evils as we're seeing today! There's need to stop making heroes out of people who kill others for fun in the name of fighting for God. Which god? If it is true that Jihadist philosophy was meant to be intellectual and social acculturation of people to and converting of folks to Islam being exemplary superior living, don't just say it, show us, thereby de-emphasizing the "physical violent take-over" war-model that's common to North Nigeria, ISIL and co. today!

And back to the OP's original rhetoric, I believe that:
5. Forceful, Violent and all harmful forms of proselytizing needs to be criminalized doctrinally in submission, first to Divine Injunction, to the command that "Thou shall not kill' or cause harm to your neighbor!
The possibilities for World Peace endless but none of them will work without a rethink on the part of religiously amp'ed-up aggressors.
Remember,
Also like OP implied, most of all the Technological Weapons Advancements were made by Europeans and Americans ages before people stopped drinking camel nunu from goat-skins in the Middle East and they could have leisurely tested those weapons on the "Arabian" hordes if they so wished, as superpowers (Japan can testify) but they didn't.
The Charters of the UN, NATO, Geneva Convention etc were drawn up and enforced by this countries; If they were so trigger happy and intolerant, some of those middle east nations could've been gone now. undecided

The Motto is: Live and Let Live

NB
This is also a mild-mannered political response. In the face of some horrors i've seen, am not so nice anymore!
Maybe, we could all have toed the part of gun-totting craziness in the name of religion, but we chose to be enlightened and civil.
I definitely would've capp'd some arsses! Quote'rs beware!
Re: Why The Great Wars Are Not Christian Crusades. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why is this thread inactive ?

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Post From Facebook / David Ibiyeomie / 7 Ways To Spring Clean Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.