Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Got This Post From Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Got This Post From Facebook (425 Views)

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Post From Facebook by ojimbo(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2016
heiii. before, at the end of sunday service you will see a pastor, (gods of men ) stand out and will be like
Offering time!!!!!!
and we the congregation will be like
Blessing time! !!!!
that's what we refer to as sunday collections for the up keeping of church activities and some little expenses, and it is only done once and the pastor or father (god of men) will be like
May the peace of the lord be with you!!!!!!
And also be with you!!!!!!!

Nowdays the pastor, father. Daddy, be like
Offering time!!!!!!!!
Daddy lets take it simultaneously! !!!!
no1- suday collection
no2- weekly collection
no3- general thanksgiving
no4- support for gospel
no5- supoort for church project
and the pastor, father or Daddy will come out with the greatest format and will be like
(No6)- For those who obeys God's word and refuse to steal from God. ( malacai 3 vs 10). meaning share all you money into ten and give me one or you are a theif and robbing God and that is what will cal Tithe.
next you see the congregation holding banner bearing group A, some will hold group B, group C, group D, group E. etc and will be smiling like someone who was duped by One chance people or yahoo boys and you begin to ask what are the banner for and you arrive to the answer which is
(No7)- Group thanksgiving and they want to know which group will make the highest donation.
When you think it has finished and you are waiting to hear "may the peace of the lord be with you" and here comes the final stage which is
(No8)- Blessings and Assurance for the week.
and i will be like, heiiii must we pay again to receive blessings and assurance for the week??
and the Daddy, pastor or Father will be like
Thank you for Banking with us!!!!!!!!
Re: I Got This Post From Facebook by adjoviomole(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
I will keep saying it. Anyone who reads the bible and understands it cannot fall prey to stuffs like dis....the bible did not say the church shld be collecting offering and tithes. It is an individual stuff. You give your offering as u feel and when you feel like. Your tithes is 10% of your income and if u are a business man 10% of ur profit when you have removed all your expenses.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Stay Safe During Recessions / David Ibiyeomie / Unusual Celebration==anglican Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.