Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy (576 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Blackberrybabes: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Charly Boy has released new photos with his 'virgins' whom he say help him communicate with his dearly departed.He wrote

There are four personalities that dwell in this body. Charles Emeka Oputa, the guy you're having this conversation with. The phenomenon you know as CharlyBoy, Linda my feminine alter ego and Odudubariba the spiritual warrior.

I keep reinventing myself as I keep circumventing, even though I have taken a beating from foes, the nigerian army, the police ect ect I have kept on ticking, because my words and ways have inspired millions of youths to be themselves to never allow anybody kill their dreams.

Because of me, many Naija youths never gave up on themselves or their dream. I have been teaching them, how to keep it real. And I have shown them that they can't afford to compromise their dream because some idiot don't get it. Yes I will for ever keep transforming because am a student of life.

As long as I have my young exceptional youths as my friend I will never run out of steam, I will never grow old. I will always be a Boy at heart. CharlyBoy is a vitality brand. The rest is drama, welcome to my world. F-k the rest.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/my-virgins-helps-me-communicate-wit.html

lalasticlala

Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Taeewo(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Shioooo
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Blackberrybabes: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2016
more pictures of the nood virgin girls on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Who you epp?
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Ednagirl(f): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Still searching for the virgins undecided
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2016
which virgins?
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by duduade: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Na so craze craze dey start small small
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by spass101(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Area Fada notin does u. Only him na 4 in 1, who wan try
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by Smellymouth: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Na excessive weed dey make this man act this way..
Re: My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
The kin igbo when dis man de smok ehn

If Majek Fashek smoke ehn

Na once e go turn cripple undecided

(1) (Reply)

Must A Lady Dress Like This To Be Noticed By Men / A Lady Blast Linda Ikeji On Twitter Says "'she Is Adicted To Instagram Sefie" / TV Gal & Ex-bba Star Vimbai Loses Elder Sister In An Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.