Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) (30099 Views)

Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Icecomrade: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
sad
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by deplay24(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Too bad it happened in suleja,R.I.P late sir lucky
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Dis is tu bad
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by deplay24(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Too bad it happened in suleja,R.I.P late sir lucky
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Neddstark: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2016
The poor ways police act during investigations makes getting away with murder seem so easy in Nigeria.
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Duru009(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Igbos will never learn .
Always makin huge investment outside dre father land.

What a pity.
Hope thy will learn ....
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Cigo1(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2016
emeijeh:
Name checkers i hope you are satisfied.... They were identified as Frank Anavukko, Victor Anerah and Emmanuel Adeh. Which tribe these ones be sef?! I don confuse. Anyway, NCAN...... south-south region... Reporting
Our south west brothers
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Innodon(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
So bad. RIP to d Dead
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by BLONDSBLO: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Naijacitizen(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check names
emeijeh:
Name checkers i hope you are satisfied....

They were identified as Frank Anavukko, Victor Anerah and Emmanuel Adeh.

Which tribe these ones be sef?!
I don confuse.
Anyway, NCAN...... south-south region... Reporting

I salute you oo.

Congratulation you will collect double salary for the job welldone.l

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by greggng: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
emeijeh:
Name checkers i hope you are satisfied....

They were identified as Frank Anavukko, Victor Anerah and Emmanuel Adeh.

Which tribe these ones be sef?!
I don confuse.

Anyway, NCAN...... south-south region... Reporting

Sounds like kogi names
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by nigeriafarmer: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
My God what is happening in this country
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by rhektor(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN where una dey?
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by jay7(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by papaT5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is unconstitutional to deprive a man of his fundamental human right. It is against d will of d Almighty. They haf murdered sleep, they will continue to run until d long arms of d Law catch up with them. Ndi ara. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Boyooosa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check names

Tell me your discoveries, I dey hear you...

1 Like

Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by Benbobola(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sad news to the whole family. He was my uncle. Was really terrible when I heard about it. Spoke to my aunt (his wife) yesterday and Hope the police catch the culprits on time so that we can all move on as a family from the tragedy
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by lurdkriss: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Even tho they took the cctv decoder
Atleast they left the knife they used
I know that will be useless to our nigerian police grin

I hope they catch the bastards soon undecided
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by mikolo80: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2016
papaejima1:
Even though naija police no sabi investigation, this one is an easy one for them.
They will catch the idiots as easily as getting a toad in a fish net.
BVN dey there, Phone records dey there, INEC PVC dey there and all carry their photos.

Dumb has no better definition than those three louts.
Wetin concine murder with phone records and bvn.na election?
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by papaejima1: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin concine murder with phone records and bvn.na election?
When they tell you to study better courses that enlighten, you said no and put head inside religious Studies!
That's why even to use Google is hard for you. If at this age you don't know the rudiments of evidence gathering and investigation, then look for a wheelbarrow to carry you back to village. undecided undecided
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
papaejima1:

When they tell you to study better courses that enlighten, you said no and put head inside religious Studies!
That's why even to use Google is hard for you. If at this age you don't know the rudiments of evidence gathering and investigation, then look for a wheelbarrow to carry you back to village. undecided undecided
simple kweshion
You no fit answer?
Mean say all your study no epp anybody
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by winj: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2016
papaejima1:
Even though naija police no sabi investigation, this one is an easy one for them.
They will catch the idiots as easily as getting a toad in a fish net.
BVN dey there, Phone records dey there, INEC PVC dey there and all carry their photos.

Dumb has no better definition than those three louts.

easy one?
How can you tell this is not an ibo drug deal that went bad, he probably tried to cheat the workers he uses to shift drugs.
When it comes to ibos never rule anything out!
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by papaejima1: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
winj:

easy one?
How can you tell this is not an ibo drug deal that went bad, he probably tried to cheat the workers he uses to shift drugs.
When it comes to ibos never rule anything out!
And how does what you wrote make it more difficult for police to catch them?
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by papaejima1: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2016
mikolo80:
simple kweshion
You no fit answer?
Mean say all your study no epp anybody
Good! You have reached village.
Remain there, that is where your calling is.
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by winj: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
papaejima1:

And how does what you wrote make it more difficult for police to catch them?

Seriously, you need someone to do your thinking for you?
Well since you are slow, here...
Because the police will have to dig deeper into what transpired, who were involved, the scope of the matter, motive and involvement..not just based on hearsay or just CCTV. Someone else may have ordered the killing but not be at the scene!

I suspect the ibo guy was involved in something deeper, they need to be uncovered because of wider implications and possibly the ibo man has criminal network that should also be looked at.
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by papaejima1: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2016
winj:

Seriously, you need someone to do your thinking for you?
Well since you are slow, here...
Because the police will have to dig deeper into what transpired, who were involved, the scope of the matter, motive and involvement..not just based on hearsay or just CCTV. Someone else may have ordered the killing but not be at the scene!

I suspect the ibo guy was involved in something deeper, they need to be uncovered because of wider implications and possibly the ibo man has criminal network that should also be looked at.

You have not answered the question!
Maybe you didn't even the main story before commenting.
SMH
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by effido666: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
dont8:
Those guys are the real definition of dumbness if you ask me

[size=1pt]cc: lalasticlala[/size]
no b everybody do bvn oooo
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by mikolo80: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2016
papaejima1:

Good! You have reached village.
Remain there, that is where your calling is.
for now
Re: Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) by papaejima1: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
mikolo80:
for now
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Kidnapper Gunned Down As Security Agents Rescue Abducted Expatriate In Bayelsa / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.