Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan (2557 Views)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Etisalat Destroyed Itself By Choosing Buhari Over Jonathan – Reno Omokri / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by dave1614: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2016
– Former president
Olusegun Obasanjo says
nobody can claim the glory
of President Muhammadu
Buhari’s victory in last
year presidential election – Obasanjo denies making
claim that he and few
other persons brought
President Buhari to power – He says the emergence
of Buhari as President was
an overwhelming decision
of Nigerians as
demonstrated at the polls Former president Olusegun
Obasanjo has denied media
reports claiming he and a few
Nigerians brought President
Muhammadu Buhari to power. According to him, no individual
or group including himself can
lay claim to bringing to power. The former president made this
known in Jalingo, Taraba state
capital, on Tuesday, August 23,
when he paid a courtesy visit
to Governor Darius Ishaku. READ ALSO: Fast all in one — UC Browser Buhari hosts obasanjo Buhari hosts Obasanjo Speaking to newsmen, Obasanjo
said Nigerians overwhelmingly
voted for Buhari, hence, no one
could claim to have brought him
to power, This Day reports. He said: “I was astounded by
media reports quoting me to
have said that I and a few
other persons brought
President Buhari to power to
save Nigeria. I never said that because it is not true. Nigerians
voted overwhelmingly for the
president and we are all
witnesses to that fact. No single
person or group can claim that
glory.” Obasanjo who is on a five-day
working visit to inspect some of
the key projects he initiated
while in office particularly the
Mambilla Hydro power project,
said he spent most of his life trying to better the lot of
humanity generally and Nigeria
specifically. Speaking on the on-going
projects in the state, Obasanjo
said: “Taraba state is a blessing
to Nigeria. The potentials in the
state can turn the fortunes of
the country for good. The Mambila Hydro Power project
alone has the capacity to
generate more than half of our
present power capacity in the
country. “The livestock potential in the
state spans all known livestock
in the country including cattle
rearing and poultry all in
commercial quantities. The tea
factory is a symbol of national greatness, while the tourism
potentials can attract global
tourists and earn the nation
good foreign exchange “Since I have spent most of my
life doing good for humanity and
Nigeria, I am motivated to do
even more now that I am
approaching my evening. I will
therefore do everything to ensure that the potentials in
Taraba generally and the
Mambila Plateau specifically are
optimally explored to make the
nation great.” Recently, Obasanjo expressed
confidence that President
Muhammadu Buhari will surmount
the present challenges
confronting the country. He said: “So far Buhari has not
disappointed us. I trust him
(Buhari), he will not fail
Nigerians. I know he will
overcome the challenges the
country is currently facing.” http://davesblog.over-blog.com/2016/08/obasanjo-reveals-those-who-influenced-buhari-s-victory-over-jonathan.html
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by duduade: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Sai Baba..... Please hurry up..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by glowithdan(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by agwom(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2016
I am just weeping for these country called ours.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by okosodo: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Let him keep deceiving himself. But wait o, upon the political awareness, the cabals are still in control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by otukpo(f): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2016
This man should learn to keep quiet.

He talks too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by hungryboy(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Mr Obasanjo, go and sit down abeg,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Nonsense journalism, name the four wise men who brought this mystery upon us and let us confirm their shortsightedness and lack of foresight

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by Izonpikin: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2016
It is high time the youths turned out the cabal that would kick these filthy old men out of leadership....until then suffer remains our lastnames. ..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by DIFY20(f): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Dis obasanjo self of wat use is these man now....

Who takes him serious anymore

Attention seeker ......failed man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by tinkinjow: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Not again
O lord when will touts leave our public space

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by tomakint: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Rubbish as usual!
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by HtwoOw: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerians wanted change
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by lekkie073(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
obj....the mad chimp!
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by Toluwani113: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Gbagaun
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by babyhrt(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
This man has never heard that there is DIGNITY in silence

Until you draw Jonathan into the fray you will not seize talking about the election

There is actually a difference btw night school and day school
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by dave1614: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2016
obj is just like a mad dog
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by dave1614: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2016
guys keep rolling in your comments.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by dave1614: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2016
this deserves front page o
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan by dave1614: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2016
guys keep commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Dictionary Meaning Of Buhari / Buhari Will Not Act Like Obasanjo, Jonathan – Presidency / Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.