Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Introducing "Refer And Browse" - Refer 10 People & Get Free 1GB Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing "Refer And Browse" - Refer 10 People & Get Free 1GB Data (545 Views)

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / 9mobile Cliq4dnite: Enjoy Free 1GB Data For Night Browsing & Download / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing "Refer And Browse" - Refer 10 People & Get Free 1GB Data by popye(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2016
If you check the about section of my blog, my aim is to make internet browsing affordable or probably free to everyone.

So I created techpaded data yakata where you can buy very cheap data for any network, which helped thousands of people. Now, i introduce to you Refer and Browse, a new program from your favourite free browsing & tech blog techpaded.com.

Courtesy of techpaded data yakata (TDY), refer & browse is a new program which will offer you free 1GB if you refer 10 people to buy data from TDY. This will help even more techpaders because it's easy and convenient.

If you're interested, we will give you your own agent (the person that sells data), then if you bring/refer 10 people to buy his data, you'll be credited with free 1GB from RAB.

However, due to the limited agents we have now, Refer and Browse (RAB) program will be on a first come - first serve basis. (i.e since we don't have too much sellers, the available seller we have will be given to the first person to request).

Once new agents arrives, i'll update it on techpaded.com, and the agent will be given to the first person who comments on the post.

In order not to miss any agent, i prompt you to send Follow Techpaded to 40404 to get updates via SMS, it's free! Also like us on facebook for updates. If your email is active, subscribe now to get Refer & Browse updates.

what do you have to say about Refer & Browse? Kindly share and comment.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4....anyone?? / How To Recover Deleted Files Using Diskdigger Pro For Android / Pls How Can I Off Image On Gogle Chrome Brouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.