Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down (38223 Views)

DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Price Of Rice, Grains Fall Drastically In Kano State / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Pavore9: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2016
farem:

Just dey wait dem from your region. When starvation wan finish una, una go join the trsin

Make l laugh small, my CV dey agric section! cheesy cheesy
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by duduade: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
9jii:
Life is always more difficult in the South.

Because of the influx of people......

If people would just maintain living in their state of origin.... E for better....
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by vacanci: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Are you not an investor or you are waiting for Ymoduluss to go there and buy undecided

Propaganda government for zombies

my people perish for lack of wisdom. As long as all you perceive is negativity. so be it. When i saw ur profile name i just shook my head and all i could say was hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by 9jii(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
duduade:

Because of the influx of people......

If people would just maintain living in their state of origin.... E for better....
There are southerners in the North than northerners in the South.
If you traveled and stayed there before you must have known.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by vacanci: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
This news is for serious and patriotic Nigerians , who are keeping the wheels of national and international commerce moving. Why can't you guys see how much an investor can make by stumbling upon this news?

cant you see his profile name? a name like blackseptember spells negative and he does not see anything positive from this news. Dont flog a dead horse. just leave him alone. this is the reason some people do not grow in life. this info alone can make someone millionaire in weeks.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Odegbami1(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2016
That is why i prefer to remain kid. Kids dont worry about anything.

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by BlackSeptember: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2016
vacanci:

my people perish for lack of wisdom. As long as all you perceive is negativity. so be it. When i saw ur profile name i just shook my head and all i could say was hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
what do you know about my moniker undecided gibberish
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by rubochi(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked northern boarders are permanently opened while they restrict southern boarders. That is why.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=ayindejimmy post=48753644]

I have lived in the north b4 and things are a lot cheaper there. Farmers bring produce directly to the market

Good.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2016
jiinxed:
Believe this news at your own peril. Look who the OP is (a certified pay-per-post apc e-warlord), you really want to believe this fellow? grin grin grin

why we find pple lik yu n ur likes in gudnewz post doesnt surprise me but wat baffles me is y any sane human wil wake up evryday prayin n anticipating fr badnews,,always discrediting any gudnews dt surface...gettin paid to post gudnews is more of a blessin than a job,,but spendin ur entire life scouting 4 badnews @ no pay per day is no job to brag of jus shows hw pathetic yu are ..ur liks shuld find a hobby dt pays

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Tex42(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Pavore9:

In what sense?
in the sense that cost of living is always on the high side in the south compared to the North.

Food stuffs, transportation, accommodation and what have u are relatively cheap in the North.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by uchewilliam18: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2016
I hope this is not propagander
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Pavore9: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Tex42:
in the sense that cost of living is always on the high side in the south compared to the North.

Food stuffs, transportation, accommodation and what have u are relatively cheap in the North.

Life in cheaper there, the perception of religious extremism is what put many off.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by morayolawal: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2016
God let d price of food stuffs crash like tomatoes and pepper amen
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Wexta5: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
On a serious note please, who lives in jigawa? I wanna come buy like 30bags of rice for sale in Benin. is this price really true?
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
collabo4me:

in which geographical area are u insinuating? is it South East or South West or South South or North SOUTH.
I know u most b among dos Avengers.
If river Benue bridge collapsed, same as Lokoja for over a year
As a South easterner where should we will get our beans, cucumber, onions, watermelon, millet, wheat, potatoes, sorghum, yam, etc?
Suprised to say 95% igbo young men and women see farming as act of treason.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Myself2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mtceww
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Iceberg3: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
To the wailers...
kingZOMBIE007 lolss

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Stelvin101:
Just 4 days ago I bought full bag of rice for 22k here in Warri. I hope the price goes down fast because rice is one major food we eat here in South south and the hunger people are going through nor be joke.
note that the rice or order food item listed in the news above is from nigeria not imported, the rice u buy 22k na imported rice not rice produce in Nigeria, igbo and hausa are producing rice but if sellers from your place don't go to those state to patronise them how u go take see am buy?
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mopolchi:
Let them bring those rice down to the south rather than concern themselves with the oyel exploration. Getting more rice with cheap rice should have been their prerogative before they became confused by Buhari to seek for power.
what stops you from going to jigawa or even some eastern state that produce this rice, u guys cry fowl of unemployment una go see go opportunity to make money una go dey form psqaure, is not a business opportunity if u go bring to ur state sell and make profit?
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
neolboy:
so i should to Jigawa to go and buy my food stuff abi
no sit down for house jumia and konga go do home delivery for u.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
k4catch:
Those commodities were less than N7000 before the All Promises Cancelled decided we should not eat food again. #nothingchange
dats y ur hero killed our country flooded our market with imported goods, which our farmer could not compete with, now dollar nor dey to import due to low oil price hungry full every where, den u blame buhari, is that nit d reason we said ur hero was clueless, importation party. go to farm if u nor fit bear d hunger, APC encourage farming.....
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
ericsmith:

why we find pple lik yu n ur likes in gudnewz post doesnt surprise me but wat baffles me is y any sane human wil wake up evryday prayin n anticipating fr badnews,,always discrediting any gudnews dt surface...gettin paid to post gudnews is more of a blessin than a job,,but spendin ur entire life scouting 4 badnews @ no pay per day is no job to brag of jus shows hw pathetic yu are ..ur liks shuld find a hobby dt pays
u finish work talk some sense to dat their small head
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wexta5:
On a serious note please, who lives in jigawa? I wanna come buy like 30bags of rice for sale in Benin. is this price really true?
wow so nice i like dis dat is why when food cheap he dey quick reach benin becus people dey think fast. to get those in jigawa go to nysc section in nairaland look for Cooper's serving there may be u can get some contact from dey, but take note of the particular market were dis goods is sold

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by spartacus11(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
indigene:

If river Benue bridge collapsed, same as Lokoja for over a year
As a South easterner where should we will get our beans, cucumber, onions, watermelon, millet, wheat, potatoes, sorghum, yam, etc?
Suprised to say 95% igbo young men and women see farming as act of treason.
they are in importation business importing toothpick making our naira lose value eveey day, make igbo stop importation 3 months and use d money to produce here if naira nor go skyrocket but dey are just for quick and easy money, and igbo are so good in industry before but since wen pdp open border dey find it quick to make more profit importing rather than producing. and wen money is d center of d game naira suffers
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Tex42(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pavore9:

Life in cheaper there, the perception of religious extremism is what put many off.
True bro... I grew up in the north, but this same religious extremism prompted ma relocation to the south.

If not for the volatile nature of the North, it would've been the best region to live in Nigeria.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Pavore9: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tex42:
True bro... I grew up in the north, but this same religious extremism prompted ma relocation to the south.

If not for the volatile nature of the North, it would've been the best region to live in Nigeria.

I so much agree with you on that.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Caseless: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
How come i only read about cras in food price but i don't experience it?

All these Eko rice, Anambra rice, Ebonyi rice, Kano rice I've not encountered anyone Except aliens are the ones eating it
iPod scavengers, this is in your backyard.

https://www.nairaland.com/3298927/locally-produced-rice-being-offloaded#up
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Crash down...

Is there any thing like 'crash up'? Nigerians and their horrid vocabulary
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Caseless:
iPod scavengers, this is in your backyard.

https://www.nairaland.com/3298927/locally-produced-rice-being-offloaded#up
There is now Tripod grin
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Caseless: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ishilove:

There is now Tripod grin
grin grin that reminds of tripod stand we used while I was in school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) / Palm Wine! Now In A Can ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.