Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) (38214 Views)

Burnt meals,share your experience! / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by schoolnascam: 8:11am On May 29, 2019

A young man has taken to Twitter to cry out after his girlfriend burnt the noodles she was cooking while watching popular Indian Television drama series, 'Zee World.'

Sharing photos of the burnt noodles on his page, he wrote: 'She burnt common Noddles because of @ZeeWorldAfrica.'

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/young-man-cries-on-twitter-after.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by schoolnascam: 8:11am On May 29, 2019
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2019
And you wey dey house, what were you doing?

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
But she’s the one cooking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2019
COMMON INDOMIE.... Yet you had to post it online.
Dear ladies... Stay away from niggas that post everything that goes on in your relationship online. These are the ones that are capable of leaking your nudes and sextapes!

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
Sleeping until the smell woke him up.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

But she’s the one cooking
that doesn't mean you should have left it to burn to that extent, you should have reminded her she was cooking something in the kitchen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2019
Shelloween:
Sleeping until the smell woke him up.
that can be a valid excuse. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by IamD18: 8:19am On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
Just look at the kind of question you are asking. Are you asking this so as to be seen as a husband material or are you trying to blame the guy?.

Is the guy not suppose to complain?

Which reasonable, responsible and well-trained lady will be so careless enough to leave and forget ordinary noodle because of Zee world?

Isn't that foolishness? I wonder what she would have done if it was soup, maybe leave it and travel to fvck another guy.

This generation ladies are just nothing to write home about.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
that doesn't mean you should have left it to burn to that extent, you should have reminded her she was cooking something in the kitchen.
Are you trying to blame the guy for the burnt noodles??

6 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

i'm only blaming him for publishing such online

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

actually... If you read his last comment carefully, you'd find out he's actually trying to blame YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by damosade(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2019
Burnt coiled offering
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:31am On May 29, 2019
why can't he cook it himself.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by IamD18: 8:31am On May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2019
ExAngel007:
na Dem gang spotted!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 9:08am On May 29, 2019
She should've calculated the time it will take in her head and not be carried away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 29, 2019
I have seen this picture on d net before, the guy is a fucking liar and attention seeker.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 29, 2019
Na wa for this lady o.
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2019
Ontop of ordinary indomie.the girl is stupid,but the man is stupider

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2019
ExAngel007:
Is that an excuse?
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2019
common indomie, u dey wait for ur gf?

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2019
This one no be burnt ooo... Na she roast the noodles.. the thing come look like roasted catfish.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:23am On May 29, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by vengertime: 11:24am On May 29, 2019
Me for one I don't like Indians I worked in one of their companies in Lagos and when I left I told God to let me remain jobless if it's only Indian jobs that are left in the world.

For over 5 years I've never tuned to that zeeworld or Telemundo. Why should I spend time watching them when am not rich. Time na money o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Bukasint(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2019
Shelloween:
COMMON INDOMIE.... Yet you had to post it online.
Dear ladies... Stay away from niggas that post everything that goes on in your relationship online. These are the ones that are capable of leaking your nudes and sextapes!

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2019
and so ?
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by GreenArrow2: 11:26am On May 29, 2019
And then?

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 11:26am On May 29, 2019
Awon feminist

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2019
U don't know how happy i am that my wife to be doesn't have time for z-world or African magic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2019
Afonjjjjaaa twitter lier 2 thrend

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2019
schoolnascam:

A young man has taken to Twitter to cry out after his girlfriend burnt the noodles she was cooking while watching popular Indian Television drama series, 'Zee World.'

Sharing photos of the burnt noodles on his page, he wrote: 'She burnt common Noddles because of @ZeeWorldAfrica.'

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/young-man-cries-on-twitter-after.html?m=1
This indomie generation and Zeeworld are like Buhari and Osibanjo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) / Palm Wine! Now In A Can ? / A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.