Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,101 members, 7,842,168 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo (20785 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by peaceMma(f): 4:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Wonderful.. some men would actually send dr wives parking.. Thank God for dr faiths
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Ranchhoddas: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
A creed?

Like, "I believe in one God the Father Almighty, creator of all things visible and invisible....."

You tryna offer me a job? Why do you care?
I don't. Not really.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2016
FINgames:
shwo is that how you used to did. what if you stopped at "what did i pretend to be anyway?"
and i answered your questions. That wouldn't be bad now,would it?. but you just had to follow it up with something to satisfy your intellectual vanity. didnt you?

i can just picture you now. reading the insults you replied with . smiling smugly,thinking you're such a smartass.
smiling? I was frowning at your stupidity even after typing.

maybe you like to smile smugly after insulting someone, but not everyone suffers from dementia

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
smiling? I was frowning at your stupidity even after typing.

maybe you like to smile smugly after insulting someone, but not everyone suffers from dementia
ok ma you won. hope you are satisfied?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) / Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.