Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger (653 Views)

12 Seo Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Rank Higher / 10 Search Engine Mistakes To Avoid / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger by thepremiumblog: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: 4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger by Edwardhead(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2016
More

POST REASONABLE ARTICLE

REMEMBER NOT ALL STORIES ARE NEWSWORTHY

DONT COMPETE WITH ANYBODY, JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE IMPROVING EVERYDAY

EVEN IF YOU WANT TO COPY, STATE THE SOURCE OF THE STORY

#HAPPYBLOGGING

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger by thepremiumblog: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Edwardhead:
More

POST REASONABLE ARTICLE

REMEMBER NOT ALL STORIES ARE NEWSWORTHY

DONT COMPETE WITH ANYBODY, JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE IMPROVING EVERYDAY

EVEN IF YOU WANT TO COPY, STATE THE SOURCE OF THE STORY

#HAPPYBLOGGING
Thanks so much for the additional details.
Re: 4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger by D34lw4p(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Very great! I like the way you took your time to use the right words at the right sections. Keep it up!
Re: 4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger by thepremiumblog: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2016
D34lw4p:
Very great! I like the way you took your time to use the right words at the right sections. Keep it up!
Thank you. I actually copied and pasted it from my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Best Deal Starting From 6k / Why Wordpress Is The Most Popular CMS Nowadays / It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.