Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Do You Need A Good And Reliable Site Engineer / Bricklayer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Good And Reliable Site Engineer / Bricklayer (480 Views)

NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Good And Reliable Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Do you have a land and searching for an engineer to help you develop your house? I build any designs of Building, shopping complex, factory, schools, hotel, hospital, etc with a good taste allover nigeria whether you have an architectural design or you want me to help you provide one, our service is everywhere in nigeria and i charge reasonably and cheap depending on the structure, please call Engr. Ceemoney for more details. i do the carpentary and iron bender myself to avoid any mistake or error. the work is guarantee
Re: Do You Need A Good And Reliable Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
omohoneyland:
Do you have a land and searching for an engineer to help you develop your house? I build any designs of Building, shopping complex, factory, schools, hotel, hospital, etc with a good taste allover nigeria whether you have an architectural design or you want me to help you provide one, our service is everywhere in nigeria and i charge reasonably and cheap depending on the structure, please call Engr. Ceemoney for more details. i do the carpentary and iron bender myself to avoid any mistake or error. the work is guarantee
Re: Do You Need A Good And Reliable Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls My Work Is Purely Guarantee, I Have The Knowlegde Of Carpentary Work, Iron Bender Work, As An Engineer, Or Bricklayer, I Can Handle Building From The Begining To The End , Am Very Much Available

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Through Konga Affiliate Program / Nigerian Coin / Entrepreneurship The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.