Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

5 Classes Of People You Meet In Nigeria Park - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Classes Of People You Meet In Nigeria Park (432 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / 5 People You Meet At The Airport / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People You Meet In Nigeria Park by frubben(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2016
The festive period for the month of
July has come and gone. In as much as the roads were a bit dry thanks to the almighty CHANGE era, nonetheless, folks who could afford it, traveled home to spend the
holidays with loved ones. Some with their
personal vehicles while others used commercial forms of transportation.
Accompanying a relative to the park, I couldn’t help but notice a class of people who’d always spice up the trip by giving us something to laugh about. I guess you’re wondering who I’m referring to yea?
Well here they are:

1. The suya seller
Their arms are mostly adorned with brown
paper containing red spicy and not to forget oily roasted meat on sticks or on trays. They are mostly northerners. I dare warn you. If you must eat, be ready to stop to use the loo in the bush. And please don’t forget how they whistle to grab your attention.

2.The make-up seller
Pushing a large cart full of various brands, I’m
surprised they’ve upgraded themselves by
selling top brands like Mary-Kay, Mac, and co.
One even told me he has Tara products. I was
shocked. And their recommendations, so on
point!

3. The recharge card seller
Always there to save you in the nick of time
when online banking decides to go haywire and you need to make a desperate phone call.

4. The food Seller
Of all the classes of people mentioned, these
set of people have impressed me the most. The small bukker owners have upgraded and
polished their selling skills from staying in the
shop and waiting for customers, to food
packaging. They have almost everything packed and ready for sale. And of course, it’s steaming hot like we love it.

5. The candy seller
These ones I always find hard to resist. At least to save yourself from stale breath on your trip.

Which ones have I missed out? To you, they might be a bug, all up in your face, but to someone, that’s the only opportunity they have to shop and eat. Lol
Re: 5 Classes Of People You Meet In Nigeria Park by Dullahi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
The herbal drugs seller
Current affairs seller
The beggers etc

(1) (Reply)

READ HOW Napep Rider Was Crushed By Truck Driver On The Day His Wife Put To Bed / Disruption Of Arik Air Flights / 2 Killed While 8 persons Injured In Motor Accident Along Akure-owo Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.