Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo (31452 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Breaking News - Army Killing Innocent Shia Muslims In Kaduna As We Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by instinct57vm(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm a Christian but people like you are disgrace to Christianity and a menace to the country along with your peers that liked this silly comment of urs...
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
saintkel:
D real problem of d world is terrorism and all terrorist claim to be acting on d fundamentals of Islam.

Islam is founded on and spread by violence unfortunately. The prophet was rejected in mecca, ran to medina where he gained followership with the help of who he later went back, attacked and conquered mecca (first jihad - holy war). Since then jihad has been the mode of spreading the religion and it is thus hard to separate islam and violence.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by tosin139044(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
drss2:
unfortunately for d dullard, allaku'abar shouting killers ar d real muslims.
Professor of law is a dullard then what of you? Mumu
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Eminembuz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmmm! This is not good.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by buckyfof(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
drss2:

wen I read ur comments, was jus laughing..... coz pple like you are very lonely n dejected, so u jus need Sumtin to keep telling ursef dat Islam is d real danger, while pple like u re d real menace and religious bigot
may God help u
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
drss2:

and hu are you
and which Islamic cleric told u that?
and in which Islamic book is it written?

#gbenu soun jor#
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by zuto4u(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good summary bro
PaulIdu:
Basically all Buhari has said is that it is Justified for a Muslim to shout Allahu Akbar and kill so long the victim is guilty ..and who does Islam consider guilty ? Those who malign the prophet and the infidels who have refused to believe in the Prophet and his words ..To cut the story short he has endorsed most of the killings carried out in the name of Islam period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by lekzwyc(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
If truly Islam is a religion of peace let all Chief Imams in every state of the federation, Imams of each local govt gather and say this with one voice and condemn this act of killing. I know this won't happen because killing is backed by their holy book.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by zuto4u(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
U are the one who is so dumb and daft for not have seen the truth in what the veracious young man said
nijascammers:

ipod or tripod your head is so flat you don't understand simple English.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
OXCUBA:
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO SHOUT BEFORE CAUSING HAVOC?

DO YOU WANT THEM TO SHOUT " IN JESUS NAME? "

You are funny. grin
Why would they shout in Jesus name when Jesus never preached violence. instead he said pray for your enemies.

That's the difference between Christianity and any other religion.

CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY RELIGION OF PEACE THAT I KNOW
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
toyinjimoh:
not all nairaland Christian are sensible in their comment... Islam forbids killing in all ramifications

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by lumeneng22: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
What of the Fulani headsmen who kill and rape women without altering a word are they. in order?
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by zuto4u(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
My brother u are indeed endowed with wisdom and insight.
nortcentrallord:

Thank you for pointing it out because most people just read without noticing. Who is the innocent according to islam. The answer is only a muslim is innocent and any infidel is guilty and all those they have killed are infidels. This it also to confirm what the new leader of boko haram leader said earlier. He has giving them a go ahead to stop killing their fellow muslims and stop bombing mosques. Kill only Christians and the "willing foolish christian" Osibanjo is the mouth piece. Why can't Buhari say it himself?
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Like seriously?

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Elguyik(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Islam means peace its teaches peace. Any body who legalise killing, moral decades and anti social tendency he is not a muslim and he does not islam and also he should not be call as a muslim. Any body who feel, think or say muslim are killer he misunderstand islam. Those people that are called boko haram they are not a muslim, they are all unbelievers and also hypocrite,
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Sirlovings: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Foolish zombie Vice president, so they are insane because they shout 'Allah akbar'. They are insane and evil because they killed innocent people.
What they shout is not our business.

Since your regime has failed with the Economy, and as religious bigots, you and your boss should spend more time educating the extremely ignorant Nigerian Muslim youths. The most ignorant and barbaric Muslim youths in the world.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by nijascammers: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
zuto4u:
U are the one who is so dumb and daft for not have seen the truth in what the veracious young man said
ipooooooooooooooooooooood yoot?
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by ebukaOtika(m): 12:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Beehshorp:
Can't buhari speak on his own, must he speak through people on cases like dis?

Na you pay him squull feess fa
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by guiddoti: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Allah alkubar is probably killing strategy for these foolish beings to think they are fighting for their gods.
looking at their logo, where you see sword, still keep me wondering what it represent. certainly it must stand for evil.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by naijaking1: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Osibanjo knows better. As a christian, killing him will be joy to the criminal muslim youth. Better if the terrorist leader Sarduana of Sokoto were to warm the crazy youths on their behavior, instead you will hear war songs against christians from the Sarduana and other muslim leaders.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by misgab: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2016
drss2:
you r a total complete full.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by misgab: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2016
tosin139044:

Professor of law is a dullard then what of you? Mumu
you na asiwere.y better go n overhaul n update yr qouran to remove all d jihad,kill, slave b pedophile aspects.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by uchewilliam18: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Political statement, no real sympathy attached to it. I can hear him screaming and saying, "if you blasphem against our prophet, death awaits you." Smh, we ain't gullible no more, Buhari himself is an extremist. Why ws the massacre of 8 people in gusau not mentioned in his post. People kill at will in the name of some god who can't fight for himself, that is, if he exists at all. The massacre of 8 people in gusau and the beheading of Bridget in kano goes to prove that, every regular northerner is liable of all forms of murder in the name of their Allah.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by billyG(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
gistpalace:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/23/muslims-shout-allah-great-killing-innocent-people-mad-buhari/
Careful oo!Yemi u dnt speak 2 Mad pple like that,they can pronounce FATWA on u ooo!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by wellmax(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2016
PaulIdu:

Exactly if the word innocent was not there that message will be a different message ..the critical word there is innocent and believe me bro it was cleverly put there for a reason

You are only confirming what I have said about you, a word twister.
But it is okay, suit yourself and get likes from people who reason low like you.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by PaulIdu: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
wellmax:

You are only confirming what I have said about you, a word twister.
But it is okay, suit yourself and get likes from people who reason low like you.

Oh so I break down an explicit message revealing it's actual meaning and you pay me back by labelling me and those that like my comment "low thinkers"(what's that sef? undecided) ..I don't know why some humans are just stubbornly averse to the truth for no congent reason.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by wellmax(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2016
PaulIdu:

Oh so I break down an explicit message revealing it's actual meaning and you pay me back by labelling me and those that like my comment "low thinkers"(what's that sef? undecided) ..I don't know why some humans are just stubbornly averse to the truth for no congent reason.

No wahala, I see you level, continue to wallow in your self delusion. I'm out. I have work to do.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by lenmafon: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2016
And why must it be Osinbajo that has to make this statement on the President's behalf? No other spokeman abi? Ok we understand but there is God
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Olu317(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2016
sometimes, I find some issues appalling because the reality is that the act of killing the “infidel"didn't start with the Muslims. In fact for clarity it started with the Israelites but in their days they don't just attack and kill in saying God“ is Great ”.However, looking at the trend today, you and I will realise people who are Terrorists or fighting Jihad do not even follow the saying of the founder of Islam but do things in their own way for evil purposes. Having said these,it will be hard to change the mindsets of a lot of people who had been brainwashed by the terrorists. whatever comes out from the vice president will never change anything in the mindsets of those that believes in conquering...After all the Arabs are children of Hagai, the estrange maid that bore Ishmael to Abraham the father of Isaac. So it is no news because God told Abraham the consequences of it all and that's what we face today. The reason Yoruba Muslims are largely different is because we had bonded from history and we don't believe in forcing someone to accept religion because it is a choice even other religions such as the Christian religion and traditional beliefs. That's the reason there has been God's peace in Yoruba's domain. The solution is with the leaders of Core Northern leaders of north west and North east breeds.... That's where it ends....
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by lenmafon: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
lekzwyc:
If truly Islam is a religion of peace let all Chief Imams in every state of the federation, Imams of each local govt gather and say this with one voice and condemn this act of killing. I know this won't happen because killing is backed by their holy book.
yet they will admit it but will continue to claim religion of peace with swords as symbols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim / Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.