Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo (31455 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Receive Phone Call Before Killing Nigerians – Fani Kayode / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Breaking News - Army Killing Innocent Shia Muslims In Kaduna As We Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by ndcide(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na today?

In fact during my NYSC days at camp, many years back at kabba camp, the Muslim folks suddenly started chanting "Allah arkaba" or whatever they chant one night, claiming that someone was attacking them.

How that happened for Muslims to suddenly start chanting from all directions, we couldn't tell. At least for all of them to join in the chant, they should have been aware of what happened.

But the whole place was charged until the police and military, came in to the rescue.

Such herd mentality is what you find amongst them.

So no be today. Some persons just don't want us to call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by aksule(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
A commentator above me rightly stated that the piece of advice should have come directly from the president himself not only because he is the president but also he is a Muslim and from the core North where the killings took place.
I wonder whether the youths or whosoever carried out this dastardly act will listen to a sermon from supposedly infidel representing a Muslim leader. Always misplacing priority. Maybe the nation has forgotten that the cry for sharia and eventual implementation by some northern states started from Zamfara state.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by marcmao(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
For the educated and intellectually gifted,, Buhari just endorsed or approved the extremist killings in the
Northern part of the country..

My qstn now is "Is Islam truly a Religion of Peace'?
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by wellmax(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:
Basically all Buhari has said is that it is Justified for a Muslim to shout Allahu Akbar and kill so long the victim is guilty ..and who does Islam consider guilty ? Those who malign the prophet and the infidels who have refused to believe in the Prophet and his words ..To cut the story short he has endorsed most of the killings carried out in the name of Islam period!!!!

So says the twister of innocent statements.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by PaulIdu: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
wellmax:

So says the twister of innocent statements.

I didn't twist jack..I only said it as it is .
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
bossto:
Whether they shout "Allah akbar" or not, muslims kill for fun!! ....#shikena
Hmmmm....I sense senselessness in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Sanuzi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
drss2:
unfortunately for d dullard, allaku'abar shouting killers ar d real muslims.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by nortcentrallord(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
The ones that killed eight people a few days ago, 'r they boko harams too? Say something better please.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by wellmax(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

I didn't twist jack..I only said it as it is .
So because he added ''innocent'', you felt he justified those who kill the 'guilty'. I am not surprised, that's the way Nigerian journalists have conditioned you to think.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:
Basically all Buhari has said is that it is Justified for a Muslim to shout Allahu Akbar and kill so long the victim is guilty ..and who does Islam consider guilty ? Those who malign the prophet and the infidels who have refused to believe in the Prophet and his words ..To cut the story short he has endorsed most of the killings carried out in the name of Islam period!!!!
could you kindly point out where he said that...I seem to have missed it
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by nkemjacob2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
V.president statment was just a mere statment. Muslim schoolars migt say in public to condem such act but behind d scene they re in full support. Buhari might condem it but dat does not change anytin, let his action speak. Islam is forever a violent religion. CHECK YOUR HISTORY

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
But why didn't President buhari come out to say that himself....afraid that his fulani brothers might hold it against him??
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by nortcentrallord(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

Thank you for pointing it out because most people just read without noticing. Who is the innocent according to islam. The answer is only a muslim is innocent and any infidel is guilty and all those they have killed are infidels. This it also to confirm what the new leader of boko haram leader said earlier. He has giving them a go ahead to stop killing their fellow muslims and stop bombing mosques. Kill only Christians and the "willing foolish christian" Osibanjo is the mouth piece. Why can't Buhari say it himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by lereinter(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
The statement is not enough

Then why send osibanjo to say it

But u osinbanjo or what's that your name, just stay there like figure head and be looking while Islamic terrorist kill christians.

So if bubu didn't send you, you wont speak out against it

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by PaulIdu: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lawlahdey:
could you kindly point out where he said that...I seem to have missed it

Its there in plain sight dear ..just take a deep breath and read it again you will see it
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by bossto(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hmmmm....I sense senselessness in you
i don't have time for u....#mrs sense!!!
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by PaulIdu: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
wellmax:

So because he added ''innocent'', you felt he justified those who kill the 'guilty'. I am not surprised, that's the way Nigerian journalists have conditioned you to think.

Exactly if the word innocent was not there that message will be a different message ..the critical word there is innocent and believe me bro it was cleverly put there for a reason
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by NairaMaster1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Who made osinbande a sheik

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:

Its there in plain sight dear ..just take a deep breath and read it again you will see it
Lol....you need to step up your 'Reading and understanding what was read' game
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by DjAduba(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
drss2:
unfortunately for d dullard, allaku'abar shouting killers ar d real muslims.
Do you mean if I should shout Jesus Christ and kill someone, I am a good Christian?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by passyhansome(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
MY HEART BLEEDS, WHENEVER I SEE SOME BEARD GANGS WITH TURBAN ON THEIR HEAD HOLDING A KNIFE AND SHOUTING "ALLAH WA KUBUA, JONSING RELIGION
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by faceland: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
The last time I watched a video of Shakau (Boko Haram Leader), it was obvious that the killings have drive him crazy.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by PaulIdu: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol....you need to step up your 'Reading and understanding what was read' game

Okay I see you have deliberately refused to read through the message in a meaningful way ,instead you opted to read through it in a waka pass way ..all join sha because the message was intended for both type of thinkers and it's clearly working
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
all muslim are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslim.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Tedassie(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
*yimulizing*

When he's done deceiving himself,lemme know.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by seguntijan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
STILL ON ZAMFARA KILLING...
"A group of self-tutored and self-certified Muftis in Zamfara mobbed a non-Muslim over an alleged blasphemy."
"Irked by their senseless act, one Tajudeen, a fellow Muslim reportedly rescued the boy from the irate youths and drove him away to safety."
"The self-styled Muftis felt aggrieved because a fellow Muslim was obstructing justice as their Lordships please."
"They traced their infidel brother to his house and burnt down the neighborhood. In the process, several lives were lost."
"In the end, the Champions of Islam won, right? Kudos to them for defending their faith, àbi? Is it their fault? The bastards did it in Kano and got away with it. Even this one, they will still get away with it. They will do it again and again."
"There is only one way to stop them; and that is to beat them in their own game. Let us use their own Shari'ah to judge them. Q. 5:45 is the solution."
* Will I defend Islam? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.
* Will defend all the Prophets of Allah from Adam to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.
* Will I defend Muslims? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.
* Will I defend fanatics, extremists and terrorists like the idiots mobbing non-Muslims over alleged blasphemy? No, not even with the last drop of my urine or faeces.
All criminals must be made to face the wrath of the Law. Those idiots are potential Boko_Haram recruits. We must blow out their brains before they get admission into Boko_Haram's University of Terrorism and barbarism studies.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by ojnnaco(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
saintkel:
D real problem of d world is terrorism and all terrorist claim to be acting on d fundamentals of Islam.

But,why on the fundamentals of Islam
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by gloryman91: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Proffdada:
They're only following the leader undecided
You are a serious mistake.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by row2ray(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else not feel it's strange that Buhari didn't give this statement denouncing the northern terrorists and Thier activities by himself instead he delegated the job to osibanjo
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Vincent41(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
gistpalace:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/23/muslims-shout-allah-great-killing-innocent-people-mad-buhari/

rubbish..Keep deceving those who vote for u...
The high level of illiteracy among the Hausas and the Fulanis is a problem to peaceful coexistence in this country. It is very difficult to leave with these uncivilised and blood thirsty people. This situation will not continue. This country has expired. There is no basis for one Nigeria again. We are not related in any paramter of measurement to the desert Hausas and Fulanis. These parasites who do not contribute any thing to the development of this country should go and leave us alone .They can survive as islamic republic by relying on aids from islamic countries. We don't want them.
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by justy15: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
you just sounded like an ordinary commissioner and I bet u are on your own on this. Muslims are synonymous to killing world over just that in Nigeria the northern Muslims has no attributes of human but cow
Re: Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo by Proffdada: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
gloryman91:
You are a serious mistake.
you're a waste of space

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.